Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She Just loves to pretend she is spending money so she can get some swipe ups. She will be ordering his school uniform next week!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Littlemadam_*01

Chatty Member
That’s our hinch, falling asleep with toothpaste on her face the one night, then blasting her Instagram with her three cottaging trips in 6 weeks, whilst having a super extension built. You keep that balance girl.
It’s getting hard to hide those 💰 flowing in now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
View attachment 31924

Even for her holiday snaps she uses the gretel filter 😩 So cringey
In a hot tub so soon after giving birth? I’m sure you should wait at least 6 weeks before doing anything like that as such a high chance of infection. Plus the bleeding? Thought you had to wait 6 weeks before you could wear a tampon!

Just seen she let the dog sleep in the holiday home bed 😱🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Marshy

She doesn’t have OCD... she’s just a saleswoman who decided to put on an act and pretend she loves cleaning to make money out of it!
I don’t think she has OCD. it’s not just cleaning and worrying about germs. I suffer OCD. I take prescribed medications for it. I can return home 4/5/6 times just to check I’ve turned power off to hair straighteners. Locked the front door properly. Turned taps off. I also lock and unlock my front door 4/5/6 times. Just to put my mind at easy it’s LOCKED. I’ve taken the hour long drive back home numerous times as something triggered and I’ve just had to go home to check. OCD is often confused with being a germaphobe. It’s a horrible disease and takes over your time and life. She uses the term loosely

• Sad

Nellie

Oh how very relatable... weeks of travelling about the Countryside, staying in different Cottages.
No real money worries.
All the while the builders are at home working on doubling the size of your house!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Thankyounext

Wow!
I'm being nosey from other thread and had to post regarding her 'new phone cover selfie'
I'm totally over her - I became a 'hincher' through being a sheep and the hype but didn't really buy into all her shit she did, I did think she was slightly funny - I'm 36 I know how to clean and not over use chemicals etc. Gretal 🙄 was enough for me but this selfie, after just giving birth and looking so slim to show off a cover ffs! How many women will look at this and know they can't compete but will starve themselves and be a right trigger for EDs 😕

Anyway rant over. Hi btw 💃🏼

• Sad

bellaburgundia

Absolutely laughable, did she arrange all the midwifes and health visitors to chase her around to check up on them at the holiday rentals? She's totally taking the piss. A tiny newborn in 4 locations in first 6 weeks of life?! Yeah, ok Sophie.

• Haha

Juliet

Chatty Member
‘Oh we just randomly packed up and travelled round the country staying in little cottages is was just lovely’

Nothing to do with your 100k extension being built then Soph?

Honestly is it so hard to just say ‘guys we’re having a big extension put onto the house, so we’ve had to move out for a while and here’s where we’ve been going’

Stop making it seem like everything in your life isn’t pre-planned in detail!

DramaHun

Chatty Member
I literally cannot even begin to imagine how hated she was, having her hen at Brighton Pride. Nothing screams LGBTQ+ pride like a heteronormative basic bitch crashing the party. Whew lordy

• Haha

SavetheDrama

VIP Member
You must be very pessimistic and have such a negative outlook on life to assume everything she does is misguided and her personality is all an act - surely that would be impossible for someone to keep up for so long?! I always see her put #ad on her stories and disclose promoted and paid for content. She comes across as very honest, kind, appears to have a lovely family and makes an effort to post long stories nearly every day (pre baby) not just about cleaning but helping others with anxiety related issues etc. I think people just hate seeing others do well so instantly spew a lot of rubbish about them in the hope people will tag along to their opinions to make themselves feel better - eventually the more negative stuff you read about someone the more you're going to start believing it yourself and have a twisted view on reality !
What's up undercover Hincher. We see you 👀 Thanks for the random assumptions about strangers, but nobody here is jealous of a woman who's so unhappy and wired that she has to clean her toilet 3 times a day to avoid having an anxiety attack due to germs, and is content to help destroy the environment with absolutely unnecessary chemical rubbish. It doesn't matter to me how much money she's made with her ruthless sales tactics and preying on vulnerable people, it matters that she's taking people for a ride with dishonesty.
You probably haven't cleaned your bog in 15 minutes because of this thread so I suggest you hop to it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Juliet

Chatty Member
I cannot begin to understand how she was able to spend the first 6 weeks of her son's life darting about holiday rentals "in the middle of nowhere". There would be so much crap you'd need lug around: bottles, sterilising equipment, nappies, travel cot, changing mats, play mats, pram, etc. I know she has a whacking great range rover to stick it all in but, for someone who claims to suffer from anxiety so crippling she struggles to travel, this surely would have been a nightmare?!

Also, I'm not sure how it works in England, but in Scotland you have midwife visits day 1,3,5 and 10 of your baby's life, and health visitor visits weekly after that until week six. Surely she couldn't have been that far from home to forgo essential checks on herself and her baby?! Although the fact that she hopped into a hot tub so soon after birth perhaps suggests otherwise!!

I would consider myself a fairly laid back parent, but this little "break" immediately after the birth of my first child, hormones raging, would have been hugely stressful. A woman who claims to be such an anxious home bird would surely have, at the very least, struggled with this?

Just another aspect of Mrs Hinch's life where you can't help but feel you're being sold something not quite right.

And, hi all! Stumbled across this thread a couple of months ago and it has been illuminating to say the least. Feel like quite the chump for buying into the brand for so long.
There’s no way someone who suffers from anxiety would be able to do it. Furthest I went for about 2 months was the local shops. A massive life change like that and she’s able to just pack up and go travelling willy nilly? She is as confident as they get.

Shaz95xo

VIP Member
Could of just got Henry a dog bed like most and put the cot in there. 🤷🏽‍♀️ You do you hun, you deserve it. ATB.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Imaweeble

Why is she’s making out she said cog when on the story before she’s written tog? 🤦🏻‍♀️ Another “oh look at me I’m so funny and ditsy” story what an actual melt!!

• Haha

DramaHun

Chatty Member
"Nuffin's changed guys" *shows bedroom*

*neglects to mention entire house they've just added to their house*

• Haha

Lilmack

It's giving unrealistic expectations to expectant mothers too who will be booking little cottage getaways to spend a lovely few days with their new little family who will quickly realise when they've given birth that they will feel tired and sore and the last thing they'll want to be doing is packing up all the hoards of baby paraphernalia to go galavanging across country.

She's making it all look very lovely and romantic and idealistic but the reality for 99.9999% of new mothers and fathers will find it very different. Maybe even upsetting that they aren't up to even going to the local shop for milk, let alone on holiday.
Its another example of encouraging vulnerable or impressionabke people to waste more money on a holiday they won't even want to go on, and potentially feel pressure to go ahead with.

Also, totally agree with the hot tub comments. It's really baffled me that she's in there so soon after birth for all the reasons previously stated.

• Heart

tattie_bojangles

Chatty Member
Stop saying nothing has changed when you’ve literally doubled your house size. If you say something enough, you start to believe it and know others will too.

Peachy Keen

I don’t understand you question?

Her not declaring ads is plain disgusting.
She clearly knows exactly what she is doing. However I suffer with anxiety. Yes I have swiped up on a couple of things as I do with anyone else on Instagram but so I buy them no. Why? Because sometimes I can’t afford it
Or know deep down I don’t need it. There are ADs everywhere in life. I used to work as a insurance saleswomen (I’ll use that word lightly as I wasn’t good at it) the sales tactics they teach you are ridiculous! Every time guidelines and rules came out on scripting the sales managers always found a way around convincing someone to buy extra cover or
A add on. It’s horrible but unfortunately it happens everyday. I don’t agree with what she does at all. She can’t take full responsibility for people buying especially people getting themselves into debt! I agree some but not all.
It is true to say that ads are everything, but due to regulations set down in law, consumers are aware that they are being advertised to. She regularly avoids disclosing ads/gifted items and, more recently, has gotten around regulations by saying she has received a press discount, which can be any amount up to 90%. She has also never mentioned that when you swipe up to her ebay links, a cookie is left on your device for a certain length of time, which means she will get a % of ebay's profit on ANYTHING you purchase through ebay for that length of time. So, even if you swipe up, decide not to buy her item, but buy something else, she still gets a payment. To me, that is very sneaky and dishonest.

I also strongly disagree with the negligent promotion of single use plastics and synthetic chemicals that are harmful to our environment.

• Wow

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Also confused why an extension is needed and has the Range Rover ever been acknowledged or did it just appear one day?
Just appeard. Extension needed as house was 3 bed, master bedroom, make up room and dogs bedroom took them all up, no-where for the baby to go. Make room up room has currently been sacrificed as she's mostly using snap chat filters and they don't require as much storage space.

• Haha