Mrs Hinch #42 This same thread’s been going for years, Hinch is boring us to tears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so gutted that she’s got a table with the basket underneath for blankets etc. That’s what i’ve got in my baby’s room (with an Ikea table but not the one she’s bought) I don’t want people thinking I did it because of her 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m so gutted that she’s got a table with the basket underneath for blankets etc. That’s what i’ve got in my baby’s room (with an Ikea table but not the one she’s bought) I don’t want people thinking I did it because of her 😕
I felt the same after she got her 80k Rangie.

I’m totally making that up btw 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh ok, didn’t hear that. I have my phone on mute while watching her stories. Don’t want my husband to think I’m a weirdo :p
I love this. I confessed my sins regarding Mrs Hinch about a month ago and if hubs hears me watching her stories he is just like “what the duck are you doing, wife” 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Press discount for the car seat. Since when has she been a journalist? Is this not an AD? Thick as two short planks

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Settings, filters & lenses ☺
Thanks. It’s more for occasions as it asks the date to and from that you need it and charges you accordingly. I guess she went for the max time. The ones i want aren’t even there, can’t see gretel either lol. 😏

Reactions: 2
The real effect that her false lifestyle has on new mum's.
I am currently sleeping in my mums living room with my husband and baby whilst my eldest daughter sleeps in her room upstairs. I’m not bitter nor do I aspire to be her. Mrs hinch is a con but people need to understand that not everyone struggles the same. There is plenty of people in this world that are spending lots of money just after having a baby. People need to also take responsibility with the whole “hinch has MADE people spend lots of money” yes she is very misleading and needs to be honest but regardless if YOU click on a link and make a purchase that is down to YOU! She hasn’t held a gun to anyone’s head! No different to adding legal cover to your insurance you make an informed decision on information you get wether you read it online or talk to a pushy salesperson on the phone.

Reactions: 10
I am currently sleeping in my mums living room with my husband and baby whilst my eldest daughter sleeps in her room upstairs. I’m not bitter nor do I aspire to be her. Mrs hinch is a con but people need to understand that not everyone struggles the same. There is plenty of people in this world that are spending lots of money just after having a baby. People need to also take responsibility with the whole “hinch has MADE people spend lots of money” yes she is very misleading and needs to be honest but regardless if YOU click on a link and make a purchase that is down to YOU! She hasn’t held a gun to anyone’s head! No different to adding legal cover to your insurance you make an informed decision on information you get wether you read it online or talk to a pushy salesperson on the phone.
May I ask what pointed you to this forum and ask why you posted ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
May I ask what pointed you to this forum and ask why you posted ?
I came to this form because it has opened my eyes to a lot of things. People bring very good points to the table. To be honest I’ve never been a “hincher” just watched her stories as I do with everyone else’s.

I commented because I feel that blaming someone for other peoples actions isn’t right. Some things that are said here really invalidates any argument they have.

Reactions: 8
I came to this form because it has opened my eyes to a lot of things. People bring very good points to the table. To be honest I’ve never been a “hincher” just watched her stories as I do with everyone else’s.

I commented because I feel that blaming someone for other peoples actions isn’t right. Some things that are said here really invalidates any argument they have.
But people wouldn't buy them if she didnt talk about them...

Reactions: 1

She hasn’t MADE anyone buy anything, but she has heavily influenced them and pushed things under people’s noses.
There are true stories where people have gone into debt trying to keep up with her spending and pushy sales techniques.
It’s all done so sly that people don’t realise she’s selling something. She makes you feel like ‘oh I’ll have a look at that swipe up’ then bam she’s pocketed some money just from that. She makes people feel like they could use what she’s selling so they will buy.
Remember a lot of her followers aspire to be just like her, so they will do what it takes, sadly.

I just don't agree. Sure we can ignore it but it's the underhand stuff. It's selling a lifestyle they have been given for free. A lot of people scroll mindlessly through social media to pass time, perhaps people are lonely and that's why they like it. For some it's a lifeline. This constant sneaky marketing gets under your skin without realising it. I certainly have been sucked up into it without realising. It doesn't have to be the one thing they have posted that you are buying, it's the sheer consumerism. It's preying on vulnerable people, many people have come here to say that just watching her has increased their anxiety or made their OCD worse without buying all the crap that goes with it

• Heart
Reactions: 15

It’s always beneficial to have a mixture of opinions but what about Tattle and how you wrote a post here , that’s my question .

Reactions: 1
No you are right no one is making any of these people buy the tat that she touts but she has got such a huuuge following of a lot of vulnerable people. People who believe that she has anxiety and that she’s just “Soph” who’s got accidental fame. Both her and bug boy are very clever sales people who know how to manipulate her followers. Not once has she ever said that she earns money from each swipe up, not once has she owned up to driving round in an 80k Range, not once has she mentioned (before tattle outed her) her extension, this is all so she can keep her sweet innocent girl next door act but behind her facade she is a shrewd business woman who knows that every swipe up she puts she will be making a lot from as the majority of her real followers (or shoppers as bug boy calls them) woman are admitting in posts that they are spending the last of their money on the tat she advertises and this is what a lot of people on here are taking umbridge to.

Reactions: 19
It’s always beneficial to have a mixture of opinions but what about Tattle and how you wrote a post here , that’s my question .
I don’t understand you question?

Her not declaring ads is plain disgusting.
She clearly knows exactly what she is doing. However I suffer with anxiety. Yes I have swiped up on a couple of things as I do with anyone else on Instagram but so I buy them no. Why? Because sometimes I can’t afford it
Or know deep down I don’t need it. There are ADs everywhere in life. I used to work as a insurance saleswomen (I’ll use that word lightly as I wasn’t good at it) the sales tactics they teach you are ridiculous! Every time guidelines and rules came out on scripting the sales managers always found a way around convincing someone to buy extra cover or
A add on. It’s horrible but unfortunately it happens everyday. I don’t agree with what she does at all. She can’t take full responsibility for people buying especially people getting themselves into debt! I agree some but not all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I don’t understand you question?
How did u find out about tattle is the question.

And thank your lucky stars that you are able to think oh I can’t have this and that because I can’t afford it.
Like it’s been said in many threads on here, she has a massive following of vulnerable people who don’t think the same way.
She is manipulative in her tactics, and has covered up many an AD in her time.

Maybe go back and take a read 👍🏻

I love this. I confessed my sins regarding Mrs Hinch about a month ago and if hubs hears me watching her stories he is just like “what the duck are you doing, wife” 😂
Same my husband isn’t allowed to hear me watching cleaning instagrammers. He’s think I’m such a loser

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.