Mrs Hinch #42 This same thread’s been going for years, Hinch is boring us to tears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You would think that she’d use the extension as a chance to update her decor!

Grey went out of date years ago 🙄

Maybe next time she’s in Tesco she should grab a few Interior Design magazines and get a few ideas of whats in now 😊
Haha don't be silly, she would expect to be gifted the Magazines! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Theres no way that extension has been built in 5 weeks! We are planning one and we've been told it could be 3 months or more from start to finish
The Unmumsymum is having a ground floor one done and she’s several weeks in now and it’s not close to being finished. Hinches planning permission wasn’t approved until the middle of April so work didn’t start til end of April at the very earliest.

Reactions: 2
in her lastest stories where she's taking wallpaper off the walls with the big mirror in back round what room is that she's doing up

Reactions: 4
She’s just invited all her hinchers over to a house party, but then back tracked 😭😭. Hope they take her up on her kind offer 🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Surely they started the building work a while ago and they only moved out during the knocking through phase 'cause that must have taken ages to build!? Not sure why she was so secretive about it all?

Reactions: 6
This is a massive job she's having done on Hinch Mansions. The build costs alone would have been well over £100k. And by the looks of it she's doing up the majority of the house, aside from their bedroom and the kitchen.
But never mind guys. We're all in this together. But we're not. Because you can't afford to drop 150k on your houses like I can. Swipe up!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't think they've actually had anything built, she's just showing the house through a new snapchat filter called 'extension'. If she uses the old lady filter on the sitting room it gives it an open fireplace, picture rail and sash windows.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
so it's more than just an extension so whole place must be getting a revamp
Yep!
It seems from the plans where her current living room was it will be the dining room then her living room is part of the extension.

Absolute joke.

Reactions: 4
Surely they started the building work a while ago and they only moved out during the knocking through phase 'cause that must have taken ages to build!? Not sure why she was so secretive about it all? exactly what's the big secret like
Yep!
It seems from the plans where her current living room was it will be the dining room then her living room is part of the extension.

Absolute joke.
but everything still the same guys my room Henry's room the kitchen come on does she really think were a pack of guilable fools waiting by our phones so we can help her pick out her new wallpaper after all were all in it together guys 😴

Reactions: 3
This is a massive job she's having done on Hinch Mansions. The build costs alone would have been well over £100k. And by the looks of it she's doing up the majority of the house, aside from their bedroom and the kitchen.
But never mind guys. We're all in this together. But we're not. Because you can't afford to drop 150k on your houses like I can. Swipe up!
But looking at the plans it shows a bigger master bedroom has been built so surely they will be redecorating and moving in there.

But still she is just a normal girl with a normal life with her b&m bargs..

Reactions: 14
Super excited to see all the kindly gifted-

•wallpaper from wallpaper sales #ad
•paint from decorating centre online #ad
•rug from modern rugs #ad
•sofa from dfs #ad
•furniture from oak furniture land #ad
•mirror from William wood mirrors #ad
*flowers from bloom and wild #ad

May aswell throw in a towel bundle from Hampton and astley (including special discount code for 50% off, of course) and a Daniel Wellington watch too.

Did I get enough insta cliches in? 🙊
Remember this post, guuuuuuys!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Stop saying nothing has changed when you’ve literally doubled your house size. If you say something enough, you start to believe it and know others will too.

Reactions: 23
Thanks! It’s a big extension by the looks of it! Can’t believe it’s all been done in 5 weeks. The unmumsymum is getting only a ground floor one done and hers seems to be taking the normal length of time.
Because the Unmumsy Mum IS normal! And her husband is building it, along with his brother and father I believe, alongside their actual job(s) I presume? Certainly for her husband anyway. They are also living among the chaos there with three children, which is all normal! Whereas Hinch has set up camp at her mums and will have some company #gifting it so they will no doubt be working round the clock to finish to ensure maximum publicity and gushing from Hinch on Instagram in a couple of weeks.

It’s. All. Total. Bullshit.

Reactions: 21
Super excited to see all the kindly gifted-

•wallpaper from wallpaper sales #ad
•paint from decorating centre online #ad
•rug from modern rugs #ad
•sofa from dfs #ad
•furniture from oak furniture land #ad
•mirror from William wood mirrors #ad
*flowers from bloom and wild #ad

May aswell throw in a towel bundle from Hampton and astley (including special discount code for 50% off, of course) and a Daniel Wellington watch too.

Did I get enough insta cliches in? 🙊
Remember this post, guuuuuuys!
Except most of them won’t actually say #ad cause it’s Grinch remember 😂

Reactions: 10
Stop saying nothing has changed when you’ve literally doubled your house size. If you say something enough, you start to believe it and know others will too.
She's playing it down, totally playing it down. Can't have those 'shoppers' wondering where the money has come from to pay for such a big 'nothings changed much' extension.

Reactions: 9
I don’t know how she thinks she can actually say she is just a regular girl from Essex. She’s just spent under £200K (at least!) to double the size of her house because she needs a dedicated make up room and the dog needs his own bedroom. There is nothing relatable about her at all anymore. She can’t even give up a room for her own child. I’d rather pack my house up, sell it and move elsewhere than endure all that building work just after giving birth.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.