Mrs Hinch #42 This same thread’s been going for years, Hinch is boring us to tears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just posted about a troll talking about her handbag and that all her house was done on the “barg”...
The amount of stuff in her house that is #gifted means most of it isn’t a “barg”, it’s free. Once again, misleading people to have her life when in fact, it’s not possible if you’re on a budget.

Reactions: 17
I'm pretty much certain that there was no troll messaging her about her handbag. Her handbag that she shows after displaying her entire body 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m so irritated! 😖 I need to vent!

1 - She loves to make out she cringes herself out but it’s sooooo obvious she finds herself hilliarous! 🙄

She said in a previous gretal rant that if you say you haven’t laughed at her stories once your lying! That’s not something someone who’s shy or embarrassed of themselves would say.
She contradicts herself constantly! How have the hinchers not clocked that yet the thick fucks!

2 - Telling someone their a low life for buying a handbag is stupid yes, but it isn’t a trolling! Clearly trying to hype her army up for next weeks return

3 - How TF is her whole house on a budget? It’s all bloody gifted!!! & not from cheap companies either!

4- A £15 handbag from Tesco isn’t a bargin imo so epic fail at trying to be relatable!

and breathe............

Reactions: 16
She’s just posted about a troll talking about her handbag and that all her house was done on the “barg”...
The amount of stuff in her house that is #gifted means most of it isn’t a “barg”, it’s free. Once again, misleading people to have her life when in fact, it’s not possible if you’re on a budget.
Yes her barg house with her thousand pound changing unit and her living room furniture/rug/mirror etc that are all high end and were all #gifted 🙄. It's not a barg when you got it for free Soph. ATB

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Haha, my whole house is done on a bargain...yeah your house might be, but your Range Rover. Not sure how an 'unemployed' hairdresser would be able to afford it. You are full of lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yes her barg house with her thousand pound changing unit and her living room furniture/rug/mirror etc that are all high end and were all #gifted 🙄. It's not a barg when you got it for free Soph. ATB
I can’t even comprehend how she thinks that’s okay. If you haven’t paid for it, it’s not a bargain - it’s a god damn gift. The semantics of it suggest that if it’s a bargain, it’s affordable for everyone! I have a baby coming, I cannot afford a thousand pound changing table (nor would I want that one) but her having one and her house being a “barg”, suggests to others that they can which is morally wrong. She might say that she’s not responsible for what people do but as an influencer, she’s paid a lot of money and gifted a lot of products to change peoples opinions and influence people. It’s just so wrong!

Reactions: 16
She’s probably annoyed that the DM was to slate her/her handbag and wasn’t simpering about how thin she is five weeks after giving birth :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hinch’s insta story today, Gretal filter complaining about a ‘troll’ 😴 neeeeeext.

Reactions: 3
I'm pretty much certain that there was no troll messaging her about her handbag. Her handbag that she shows after displaying her entire body 🙄
I highly doubt there was a DM about her handbag. She has been very quick to show rude DMs before, so why not now? I imagine she is trying to drum up support for her "return to insta".

Reactions: 15
Her entire house seems to be #gifted now, as well as all the stuff for baby hinch - literally everything we've seen so far has been sent to her....

Reactions: 10
Funny that we were talking about her designer handbags the other day and now she has a £15 one... she SO reads tattle.

Oh wow and the post about the ‘troll’ I imagine they were trying to educate her about fast fashion and being wasteful but she’s just turned on them. She’s a very very nasty person.

Reactions: 19
Yeah desperately trying to be relevant by buying a cheap handbag in Tesco and saying her house was done on the barg... but what about the Range Rover they ponce about in?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Im sure the new ‘sponge’ she supposedly bought on her online shop was mentioned on here? And now she’s calling it a ‘cloth’??? It’s either a cloth or a sponge there is no in between is there? I think that was a lie and also think the DM was a lie (Maybe she did get the DM calling her a low life but for buying a Tesco handbag? No I don’t buy that for one minute

Reactions: 8
Flipping 'eck - if I was Gleam I would not want my influencers being so nasty in the public domain, even if she had been "trolled" ... but a great way to get zealous Hinch army recruits to have a go an anyone who dares to say anything against her. She is not even able to follow her own advice of just blocking them - nope, she has to make a (very bad) song and dance about it. I first came across her when she got that £1000 changing table and was horrified how expensive it was and angry knowing some people would be trying to buy the same thing to keep up with her when they could ill afford to do so. Mrs Hinch and Gretel maybe her business personas but behind both is the real Sophie Hinchliffe who is a very nasty and manipulative woman if she thinks for one moment it is acceptable to put out stories like this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I think she’s actually losing the plot!?

She’s always been VERY cringe, and maybe it’s the blatant desperation to stay relevant (cough...💰), but the posts over the past week or so have been manic and just toe curling.

Then again her target audience seem to have the mental capacity of a fruit fly so...

And don’t get me started on the bag showing which was a very clear ‘look at my post baby body guyyyyys’.

VOM

Reactions: 18
she knows people are bored off her tit now so que the baby pics and posts that will follow soon to pull back her army

Reactions: 3
I think she’s actually losing the plot!?

She’s always been VERY cringe, and maybe it’s the blatant desperation to stay relevant (cough...💰), but the posts over the past week or so have been manic and just toe curling.

Then again her target audience seem to have the mental capacity of a fruit fly so...

And don’t get me started on the bag showing which was a very clear ‘look at my post baby body guyyyyys’.

VOM
Yes, absolutely spotted the awkward body angle used to 'show the bag off' (her flat baby belly!)

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.