Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
If that's is the Solas Bar at The Savoy, then it's been booked for months.

Two reasons I know this...

1, we've had to book 6mths in advance to eat at the Savoy at the time we want.

2, I've just had a look at the Solas bar and nothing on a Sunday at midafternoon is available up to October and you can't book beyond that yet

Also, dress for the fucking Savoy. It might say smart casual, but don't be a chavvy dick and wear a fluffy body warmer 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Another sneaky outing off the sofa that her sheep won’t be told about.
Looks like The Savoy
She’s struggling guyssshhh.
2F40B070-5333-494F-BF26-726E6D2A5EF3.png

• Wow
  • Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Her fluffy gilet that she wore yesterday to the feaahhtutrrr is slung over the baby gate and full face of make up - not a hair out of place- implies she filmed that riveting montage yesterday. Same crunchy hair as he had at playball. She filmed that then buggered off for the day. I bet she has fucking loads of them stashed in her pre record bank.
comes back on Monday 23rd. 3 months and a day after Lonnie was born. Yeah 3 month mat leave it was then. Contracts suspended for 3 months. And the sheep dont think she’s in it purely for the money. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Of all the things the “Mrs Hinch Morning montage” should contain it absolutely should not be poor Ronnie feeding the bloody dog. As a cleaning account her morning montage should consist of her opening the curtains, making the bed, loading the dishwasher with breakfast bits, first wash load of the day on, wiping down the bathroom etc whatever. How many of us can say our morning routine consists of forcing our toddler to feed the dog and then having him run towards us and jump on a chair to look out the window? How her management team let her continue this crap baffles me.

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Plastic Barbie photoshopping ain't no good look Soph........just be yourself for fucks sake.

REAL SOPH vs FAKE SOPH
PhotoGrid_Plus_1629675335068.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

Fluffy20

VIP Member
Ok, I’m a bit Winslet but is this whole eyebrow fiasco really necessary? Am I the only person in the world who was born with perfectly acceptable eyebrows already on their face? I don’t pluck them, wax them, shave them, draw on them, tattoo them, nothing. They’re just there, same as they’ve always been. I don’t understand.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

LT2201

VIP Member
Cos being a booze loving mum doesn't fit with her perfect disney-fied insta image 🤣🤣🤣
And that's where she's missing a trick on the whole mummy insta, if she was honest and was like "so Ronald hasn't given me a minutes peace, Lonald is teething so he's been crabby all day, as soon as their in bed I'll be settling down with some crunky snacks and *insert alcoholic beverage here*" people would find that so much more relatable than "Ronnie's in bed so Jamie and I are decorating cookies" nobody does that!

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Babybail93

VIP Member
She has just posted that poor child going to the toilet to “millions” of people! Too far Hinch, too far!

We need rights for these children of influencers 😔

• Angry
  • Sad

LT2201

VIP Member
Guyzzzz I've just noticed I've got my VIP status, off to make some tumeric eggs and some jusrol with tomato puree and pre grated cheese to celebrate🥳

• Haha
  • Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
They really do underestimate Ronnies abilities. Look at him at football, he knows to run and wait. He knows to clap and run back to dad. He's got great coordination. They don't give that little boy enough credit at all, it's only ever oh he's so naughty.

But what the fuck is Jamie talking about? Hopefully it's signs of things to come? Cos a 2 year old kicked a ball? 😂 fuck off Jamie you bumholeeeee

• Haha

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
If you've not found your 'balance' yet, Sophie, might I suggest you stop dicking around obsessing over your appearance and eyebrows and prioritise your two children instead? I find that usually helps. ATV

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Just putting the photos of the fur gilet here so people aren’t compelled to watch her stories and give her more views. Also including the counter and manky laundry photos for future sleuthing purposes 🕵️‍♀️ 😏
Absolutely crying that you've blurred Henry's face 🤣🤣🤣 protecting his identity 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 54

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I can’t believe I was out all day yesterday and missed hinchy peeling herself off the sofa to go out. I do wonder what they were hoping to achieve by putting it on the makeup kids stories. My first guess would be to wind up tattle.
I also wonder how many- if any-“fans” recognised her. My first guess again is none and confirms what I’ve said before. Sofa Sophie isn’t real. I really do think she spends most of her days dolled up doing things with her friends. I think she has a constant stream of visitors to her house and vice versa she’s visiting her friends. Now there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that. It’s perfectly healthy and wonderful to have a good social life and be maintaining friendships you’ve had since school. BUT it doesn’tfit the poor old little me full of anxiety Sophie narrative.
it certainly doesn’t fit the “my baby is permaattached to me” narrative she’s been peddling since he was “born”. It’s a pretty big deal when you leave your little baby. But there was no mention of it being a big deal when she went shopping with Stacey and only a cursory mention when she went away for at least 2 nights. And then to be off out again for the entire day. Well. It’s tricky isn’t it. On the one hand - good for her. But when you’re given it with no context and it contradicts everything you’ve seen prior it does raise questions. Questions so easily eradicated if theyhad either not put it on makeup girls stories at all or she had put it on her own saying they’ve had this booked for so long and even though leaving the boys is hard she’s sohappy to have some grown up time.
every thing she does is so calculated. This was too.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Bogwoppit

VIP Member
No way did Ronnie put those stickers on the bin, as if he would be allowed stickers in the first place! Inch probably nipped the shop, thought I know will get a kids magazine then Soph can put the stickers on the bin & then yank the fuckers off, the magazine is probably more her reading level too!

• Haha
Reactions: 52

honchmad

Jamie. Your kid kicked a ball into an empty goal. Hardly Arsenal material. Sit down and have a word with yourself you delusional cunt.

• Haha

MrPen

I'm a bit confused guyzzzzz. She hasn't been able to post on her stories for the past 3 months but now Jaymeeeeee is out the house and she's "on her own" with the boys she's got time to do the washing and Hinch (🤢) the table!? Is Ron looking after Lon?

• Haha