Mrs Hinch #419 Here a brow, there a brow swipe up to get a wow brow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if they are watching BBC 1 News. All about autism and mentioning environmental factors too. Who knows if Ronnie is affected and if so, were all those chemicals she used before, during and after pregnancy responsible?
I think there is some link. Along with the frankly vile diet she has - and lack of interaction, proper exercise

He's 5 😳??!

I always assumed Henry was at least 11 😮 I'm genuinely shocked
Yep! He's 5

Far too young to be in that state

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Good God! Jamiewashyourbumbuminnit coming home from work? I've seen more work in an iron lung! No way was she at home with just the boys either! Maybe Leonard was there for her to prod and poke all day but Ronald wasn't there. If he was, why didn't he come running to his dad, full of smiles and glad to see him when he came in the garden? :unsure: That would have been churned out for content without a doubt!
As for FuckssakeSophie, she really was manic last night wasn't she? Babbling on about Love Island and putting that ridiculous filter on Fat Dog Mendoza! If this is what happens when Jimmygetsajob goes out, then it really is a huge concern.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I imagine starving herself during his pregnancy didn’t help either. Only eating smarties because she was forced to. She’s a disgrace
I don't think that's a fair statement to make regarding eating. Some women can barely eat for the majority of their pregnancy due to hyperemesis, myself included, does that mean that if my son ends up with autism that it's my fault because I could barely eat? Whether she has an ED or not pregnancy is a very difficult thing for women with an ED to go through and I don't think it's fair to through around accusations like that whether it's speculative or not.

Reactions: 22
I hate this bleep with a passion but as a mother of two sons, one with severe adhd I have to say this talk about outside factors causing it is quite hurtful I did nothing different in both my pregnancies but my eldest son has no difficulties 😢

Reactions: 30
Guessing she won't when she spots us talking about it?
Sorry if I’m overreacting but I must admit I feel a bit uneasy that Hinch could possibly identify Astonishing via the MIL‘s beach hut. Not going to describe the scenario just in case but she seems so erratic at the minute.

I genuinely don't mean this in a nasty way, just curious, every time I see a photo or video of Lennie he seems very cross eyed. I was wondering if that's a baby thing/them learning to focus and it just sorts itself out or if it's likely to be a medical thing? There are some photos of me as a baby looking a bit cross eyes and my eyes turned out normal!
Its a baby thing - they quite often go cross eyed when they’re trying to focus on something…

Edited to add: Sorry, I’m on a catch up and now I’ve caught up, I can see several others have said the same thing! 🙊🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
duck off as if she’s posted Ronnie going to the toilet! Don’t come on here then zoff, no?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Who’s taking the bingo for mentioning potty training yesterday?!

She’s so predictable!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Is nothing private for this boy then. How is that even legal, filming then posting a 2 year old on the toilet ?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
You’ve taken this personally and it was not meant to be. You would have eaten if you could. Personally if you have an ED it is very reckless to get pregnant when you’re unwell. Hinch is selfish
I haven't taken it personally, but I'm just using myself as an example. Also ED is a lifelong issue, you're never "recovered" from it and it leaves many with lifelong issues with body image and a poor relationship with food. Yes Hinch is selfish in many,many ways but you can't deny someone a child because of something they have very little control over.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Well well Sofa no original content till tattler tells her what to do , has decided that the potty training is this mornings bullsh*t content...

Poor ron

She has just posted that poor child going to the toilet to “millions” of people! Too far Hinch, too far!

We need rights for these children of influencers 😔

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
duck off as if she’s posted Ronnie going to the toilet! Don’t come on here then zoff, no?
Just seen that, 😡😡😡how low can she go and why would she show him with his head down the bog like a drunken vomiting teenager?

• Wow
Reactions: 38
I’ve reported the story of him on the toilet. Not that insta will do anything.

I know there is no nudity or anything explicit, but there are surely privacy guidelines. It breaks my heart these children have no say whatsoever

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Never been so shocked. Posting a video of child on the toilet to her home account. It isn't even a parenting account even then for me this is out of order. Pervs bleeping paradise.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
'Your wings exist, all you have to do is fly'

Captioned on a kid using the toilet. Which you shouldn't be showing anyway, give the lad some privacy. She is bleeping cracked. Oh and I missed gretel last night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.