Mrs Hinch #419 Here a brow, there a brow swipe up to get a wow brow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cos being a booze loving mum doesn't fit with her perfect disney-fied insta image 🤣🤣🤣
And that's where she's missing a trick on the whole mummy insta, if she was honest and was like "so Ronald hasn't given me a minutes peace, Lonald is teething so he's been crabby all day, as soon as their in bed I'll be settling down with some crunky snacks and *insert alcoholic beverage here*" people would find that so much more relatable than "Ronnie's in bed so Jamie and I are decorating cookies" nobody does that!

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Guyzzzz I've just noticed I've got my VIP status, off to make some tumeric eggs and some jusrol with tomato puree and pre grated cheese to celebrate🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
We know you love a Monday Morning motivating quote MrAndMrsHansoms so here is one for your monday morning. Henery I Hope it works and you get the life you deserve!!!!!!! Ten mins of your day will make a difference to His whole day!!!! Think on... As an adoring animal lover you hear me dont ya!!!
Edited typo
FB_IMG_1629659022168.jpg

Guyzzzz I've just noticed I've got my VIP status, off to make some tumeric eggs and some jusrol with tomato puree and pre grated cheese to celebrate🥳
😍😍🎉🎊🎉🎊

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I had a child free night once, it was 18 years ago before they were bleeping born!

• Haha
Reactions: 70
I stayed at the savoy last weekend for our wedding anniversary. Thank the lord I don’t book my wedding for the week later 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And that's where she's missing a trick on the whole mummy insta, if she was honest and was like "so Ronald hasn't given me a minutes peace, Lonald is teething so he's been crabby all day, as soon as their in bed I'll be settling down with some crunky snacks and *insert alcoholic beverage here*" people would find that so much more relatable than "Ronnie's in bed so Jamie and I are decorating cookies" nobody does that!
its very sickly sweet and twee, she’s in her early 30s and acts like my nan (who is 84 for reference)

Reactions: 17
It’s my birthday tomorrow , I’ve already said I’m doing duck all once the kids are away to school I’m gonna sit on my arse and have a me day and then disappear and pretend I don’t have kids.

What I’ve just written above is lies apart from it is my birthday because that’s what being a mum is - you don’t get time to bleeping piss in peace never mind swan about child free as much as she does.

The reality is I will wake up with warm bread and half a jar of marmalade on said bread shoved in my face while my 5 little people scream for cake at 5:45am because it’s my birthday

She can’t even wash her hair never mind raise those boys

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I haven’t been on this thread for a while, anyone have any guesses when Soph will be back?
I’m guessing she’ll be back with a sob story about how much she struggled adapting to having two, will be some sort of advocate for a women’s charity or something like that.
She’s still finding her footz, think she left them at the tree house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s my birthday tomorrow , I’ve already said I’m doing duck all once the kids are away to school I’m gonna sit on my arse and have a me day and then disappear and pretend I don’t have kids.

What I’ve just written above is lies apart from it is my birthday because that’s what being a mum is - you don’t get time to bleeping piss in peace never mind swan about child free as much as she does.

The reality is I will wake up with warm bread and half a jar of marmalade on said bread shoved in my face while my 5 little people scream for cake at 5:45am because it’s my birthday

She can’t even wash her hair never mind raise those boys
That made me laugh 😂😂 happy birthday!!! Enjoy “breakfast” in bed 😂😘

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Another sneaky outing off the sofa that her sheep won’t be told about.
Looks like The Savoy
She’s struggling guyssshhh.
View attachment 724762
Oh dear something else she's kept quiet from her shoppers. They will be fretting over her wondering if she's OK as she's gone off the radar. But here she is, racked with so much 'anxiety' that she can't go out. Okaaaaayyyy den, what evs you say Sopha. Funny how she never posted when galavanting out with Bubs SS or this coffee and theatre date with her bumchum Kid.
Secretive Sopha Strikes once again.

Reactions: 20
I had a child free night once, it was 18 years ago before they were bleeping born!
Nooooo you need the odd night away. My in laws used to insist on taking my two for a week when they were in primary school. They'd take them on holiday. I was a misery whilst they were away but the kids loved it.

Reactions: 7
Plastic Barbie photoshopping ain't no good look Soph........just be yourself for fucks sake.

REAL SOPH vs FAKE SOPH
PhotoGrid_Plus_1629675335068.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Just having a nosey on the old LinkedIn, this has got to be Inch, has it not?

All his recommendations certainly point even more towards him as being the fame-hungry one with Sophie as his puppet #MillionPoundJamie.

It seems they both love lapping up the a*se-licking comments, narcissists fit for each other.

Oh, and of course he HAS to comment on the post requesting a butler in the buff…

BC37A2D3-F6BE-4DE3-A998-7F962F1136C3.png

914BDC2C-803F-4761-A63D-F2D7BAF471AE.png

61CAC673-6F69-4F3F-907E-02E543B8FF18.png

7E299DF1-30B4-44E1-BB7E-23ADCF3ADC7C.png

7B748E09-5133-4196-94B7-67CFE7A6580A.png

7BFD583E-28E4-49A4-95C8-B2EEFFB0BE4F.png

6797FCDE-2D4F-4D21-88CC-FB861BF5E10F.png

8CEA8229-EEF8-44A2-9986-8FEE887A207A.png

An interesting read to say the least… on a career sabbatical my arse! He’s consistent alright.

Please someone find a way to fit #MillionPoundJamie into the next thread title🤣

PS. Sorry if this has already been discussed😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Just having a nosey on the old LinkedIn, this has got to be Inch, has it not?

All his recommendations certainly point even more towards him as being the fame-hungry one with Sophie as his puppet #MillionPoundJamie.

It seems they both love lapping up the a*se-licking comments, narcissists fit for each other.

Oh, and of course he HAS to comment on the post requesting a butler in the buff…

View attachment 725496
View attachment 725497
View attachment 725498
View attachment 725499
View attachment 725500
View attachment 725501
View attachment 725502
View attachment 725503

An interesting read to say the least… on a career sabbatical my arse! He’s consistent alright.

PS. Please someone find a way to fit #MillionPoundJamie into the next thread title🤣
Yeah that’s him. I can’t imagine him at an all boys school though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.