Mrs Hinch #419 Here a brow, there a brow swipe up to get a wow brow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heart shaped dinner sets, she knows it’s not 1996 right? And missing her cloffs, dirty witch not cleaned for 3 months ? 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What’s the point in having so much junk on your table that there’s no room for food?
I tried candles on the dining table once but the cat got too close and was just a teeny bit on fire. Never again!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I don't know if it was because my kids were out of prams at 2 years old. But why can't Ronnie nap in his bed or the sofa? Why is he still in a pram
I don’t mean to be harsh but is she even trying to start potty training Ronnie yet, I realise this is not something to share but you know if he was potty trained she would be screaming it from the rooftops

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The most mundane job must be setting up that table to simply take photos and advertise all your own crap and then say to James and Ron “it’s not to be touched, just looked at”

P.S Inch take note😉🤣

Reactions: 20
He’s never been to work. He’s been reading Tattle and seen us all laughing at him for being a lazy twit.
And how low can she go with that bleeping ad shoehorned in. If the sheep can’t see that she’s only come back because of a contractual obligation they’re ficker than I fort.

Reactions: 28
I don’t mean to be harsh but is she even trying to start potty training Ronnie yet, I realise this is not something to share but you know if he was potty trained she would be screaming it from the rooftops
She can’t even manage to change the baby’s nappy so I doubt she’ll be doing any potty learning when the time comes. But I’m here here for it. Especially after Inch taught Ronnie to throw ‘tend poo about.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Is it just me? but I sure couldn't be arsed to put all that crap on my dinner table, only to have to take it all off again at breakfast/lunch/dinner and then put back after each meal? Maybe I'm just a lazy wee bleep 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Extended paternity leave story isn't stacking up so well if he's suddenly out "working" all the time now there's two to look after. Sorry Lon I stayed home with your brother so I didn't miss anything, but it was all old news by the time you came along so I went out to work / willyhill

Reactions: 19
Evening tattlers! Not been on in a while life with a baby and other kids over the holidays is draining!

Anyone wise find inch’s choice of song a but weird (not the word i’m looking for) but this will be an everlasting love this will be what I’ve been waiting for.. hope the song choice is about Soph and not Lennie otherwise poor Ron deffo pushed out 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 10
That Hinch dinner set is the exact same one as they have been selling in IKEA for bleeping years. The front of her! 😳

Reactions: 24
Had a few weeks off Instagram in general as it was getting so annoying, just checked today and I see she’s officially ‘back’… I don’t really have words for any of it, the insincerity and manipulation is so transparent!! The “I’m on my own now with the boys” - swiftly followed by a photo contradicting that of an outing with TWO buggies. The pretend cleaning. The return of the morning montage…Arghhh. I just can’t.

Reactions: 18
Is it just me? but I sure couldn't be arsed to put all that crap on my dinner table, only to have to take it all off again at breakfast/lunch/dinner and then put back after each meal? Maybe I'm just a lazy wee bleep 🤷🏻‍♀️
They seem to just shove it to one end to make room for 1, 2 or however many are eating!

Reactions: 4
Listing the price of all her bowls etc separately because the whole set is bleeping £40 compared to ikeas £18 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 24
If I was their neighbour and watching the stories and posts on Instagram I’d be wetting myself. Soph would be posting on stories saying ‘yeah it’s such a struggle looking after 2 kids alone especially with Jamie out at work’, and I’d be popping my head out the window (seeing them both slobbing on the outdoor sofas glued to their phones checking Tattle, whilst Freda is there looking after the kids), and I’d shout ‘oh no he isn’t’ like a pantomime sketch. Their neighbours must have a good old gossip about these two immature privileged pricks.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.