Mrs Hinch #419 Here a brow, there a brow swipe up to get a wow brow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5 teddy’s and a sleepyhead crammed into that Moses basket? My baby was born a few weeks before hers and this is her bed 😂 sorry but no baby should be sleeping with all that crap!

610AF227-DDF9-44B0-AA0C-E79683A6479A.jpeg

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
Wonder if young Ronald upon prompting to do the old two man team routine this morning thought to himself "I'm getting too old for this tit"

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Sad when you feel the need to edit a video of your own son climbing onto a chair to fit your narrative. Just let Ronnie be Ronnie.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
duck me, have we fallen into a time machine or something. It’s like Groundhog Day again.

Oh, Grinch, Lenor needs his nappy changing, love. 👋👋

Reactions: 36
duck sake it's back.... That was the cringiest thing ever 🤮
What the duck has she slathered in Ronnies hair aswell? Looks ridiculous
And that poor little babas bum must be so sore, we never ever see him without a full nappy it's disgusting. She looks done up though... Ofcourse she comes first before her kids hygiene.

Reactions: 31
That nappy is sodden, poor kid!! She's had time to bath Ron with the wet hair and her youngest needs a nappy change from what looks like a full night in it 🙃 am I confused? My littlest (still in nappies) is always first priority because my eldest doesn't wake up in pants full of piss. Surely we are doing bum changes first thing I've barely even opened my eyes before it's done 🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 25
duck me, have we fallen into a time machine or something. It’s like Groundhog Day again.

Oh, Grinch, Lenor needs his nappy changing, love. 👋👋
I had to go double check. That’s definitely a nappy with a few wees in it 😑

Reactions: 15
Seriously, someone from her management need to step in and tell her to up her game. There are new people starting accounts every day doing parenting/cleaning/house reno stuff far better, more honestly and openly than she ever has. And with real imagination.
She needs to move with the times. I think she’s lazy and does the bare minimum now for the die hard sheep. That’ll soon wear thin and they’ll move on. I’ve said it plenty of times before but IF that 4mil was real then they’d all be following Inch too and he hasn’t even got to 800k yet - it’s been years!

Reactions: 36
All this time off and she couldn't think of anything new to do upon her return. At this point I don't know if it's because she's lazy or just doesn't have the capacity to produce a new idea in that empty skull of hers.

For the love of God stop trying to make Ron's curls happen. He doesn't have curly hair.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She’s putting mousse in that boys hair right?! It’s a completely different texture to the days of the Cadfael hairstyle 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I can’t cope watching that tit show again everyday ffs put something different on

Reactions: 15
What the hell they do to that kids hair i don't know. Looks greasy as hell. These posts are actually cracking me up, they couldn't be more true. How that bloke affords anything j would love to know. He hasn't worked for years, wonder if he's on the dole and saved up!!!

Reactions: 18
Am I the only weirdo who keeps my dogs food in the same room that I feed them in? I don't think I will ever understand Hinch logic, especially from someone who basically got "instafamous" purely for being organised.
I’m as weird as you!

Reactions: 9
Someone needs to tell her just because the pack of nappies says 12hrs dry, doesn't mean you can just leave them on for 12hrs. Looks like that poor bub has a full night of pee in there. Am I the only one would would change their baby's nappy very first thing before even getting dressed or having a coffee for myself? And he NEVER had nappy rash. She spent so much on a fancy aesthetic changing table but it looks like she barely uses it. Unless Inch has his phone out to film her playing dolls with her new toy.

Reactions: 41
Why does she put a filter on that makes her brown floor look grey. She could've had grey flooring in the first place. Or is it grey but sometimes she filters it brown 😂 confused.

Reactions: 8
Her fluffy gilet that she wore yesterday to the feaahhtutrrr is slung over the baby gate and full face of make up - not a hair out of place- implies she filmed that riveting montage yesterday. Same crunchy hair as he had at playball. She filmed that then buggered off for the day. I bet she has bleeping loads of them stashed in her pre record bank.
comes back on Monday 23rd. 3 months and a day after Lonnie was born. Yeah 3 month mat leave it was then. Contracts suspended for 3 months. And the sheep dont think she’s in it purely for the money. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.