Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

9Pine

VIP Member
That guy that’s done Hinch’s hair when she’s had photo shoots (Carl Bembridge) has had his whole hairdressing kit stolen from his car in Bristol. I would’ve thought she’d share it in case any of her followers hear of anything being offered for sale. I always think that people who steal a tradesperson’s tools are despicable. Anyway, doesn’t affect Soph, so why would she?
Actually, just found this photo. Good grief!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

Popsicle12345

What happened to that really expensive pushchair she brought so they could both go in it? Has that gone to pushchair people now?
Also thought she just said Jamie is out working on projects, how’s she pushing two pram?

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Chatty Member
Off to a friends wedding in about an hour, we’re buzzing as it’s about an hour away so figured it was cheaper to get a hotel than taxi it back, this is the first time we’ve stayed away from home since covid and it honestly feels like a mini holiday, I’m going to put on a nice dress and I’ve had to pack a bag and everything!!!! and it got me thinking, the Hinchliffe’s never DO anything, they are so insular and insipid, it’s bizarre, even the wedding anniversary was wasted on them sitting in their rooms acting like weirdos, go out, talk to people, experience stuff, I’ve said it before, what a life they have built for themselves, wouldn’t trade places with them for the world!!
4F4E28EE-C68E-4731-958B-222C70DB2635.jpeg

Reactions: 51

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
Remember when she used to document her trips into London on her stories, all wide-eyed, like she had never been there before and everything was new and strange? That all turned out to be a lie too. Same as never having stayed in fancy hotels.

Ere4dgoss

Chatty Member
I know I am very late saying this but just catching up on the last thread. They are all up in Ronnie’s face when he was drawing on the windows actually trying to sit on his lap yet they let him run over to a herd of alpaca on his own. Backwards or what.

• Haha

deelicious

I don’t think it is him. If you enlarge it (the pic I mean, he wishes) that guy‘s face is much softer and those look like a working man’s arms.
Sazz ‘removed my middle name in my fifties as I hated it’😂
have you considered adding rose?

• Haha

Lilograce

VIP Member
Hinch: not only will I not change my babies saturated nappy but I'll have nuts hanging around so my toddler can choke on them

She's only learning guysssssss

Reactions: 50

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Detective souschef here.
A few observations.
1)
044D6C47-FF36-475F-8840-E551ED21636E.png

When inch comes home I was drawn to this on the cushion. What do we reckon? Dairylea dippers? I’m counting 3 of them stacked up. Was that’s Ronnies lunch or hers? My guess is hers. Why can’t she put them in the bin?

2)
8187D6C4-C90A-4C57-84DA-A7633DF9560E.png

Again when inch returns home. Does that look like someone is asleep in that pram to you? Bundled up in a blanket? Hmmmm

3)
3A652E27-9DDE-4BD3-B253-ACC56CA0685A.png

Bear with me on this one. Ive definitely seen those crocs in that exact spot before recently. Do you reckon they have markers on the lawn for where to place the staged items 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
All of a sudden Jimmerz is out a lot, working on projects? Where did that come from 😂 Ohhh yeah we bang on about him being a work-shy slob don’t we so now she’s pushing the stay-at-home-mum narrative while he’s out bringing home the bacon. Her life is so hard isn’t it. Poor little Sophie 🙄 If I roll my fucking eyes anymore they may get stuck back there!

• Haha
Reactions: 49
If I was their neighbour and watching the stories and posts on Instagram I’d be wetting myself. Soph would be posting on stories saying ‘yeah it’s such a struggle looking after 2 kids alone especially with Jamie out at work’, and I’d be popping my head out the window (seeing them both slobbing on the outdoor sofas glued to their phones checking Tattle, whilst Freda is there looking after the kids), and I’d shout ‘oh no he isn’t’ like a pantomime sketch. Their neighbours must have a good old gossip about these two immature privileged pricks.

• Haha

LT2201

VIP Member
The only thing we ever see Ronnie do is kick a ball at a goal.
At the class or at home, he is constantly being put in front of a bloody football.

Give him paper and crayons, stickers (Soph could share hers), pritt stick and safety scissors, stamps.

Let him play with sand and water.

Give him chalk to draw on the patio, and let him draw what he wants to.

Give him a bowl of water and a paintbrush and ask him to paint the fence!

Just let him be a 2 year old!
I think they're desperate for him to be a LAD that loves football and he's maybe just not that little boy, he seems like a quiet, sensitive little guy. They're forcing a personality onto him rather than just letting him be himself and developing his own.

• Heart

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
5 teddy’s and a sleepyhead crammed into that Moses basket? My baby was born a few weeks before hers and this is her bed 😂 sorry but no baby should be sleeping with all that crap!

610AF227-DDF9-44B0-AA0C-E79683A6479A.jpeg

• Heart
  • Angry
Why is she quoting about feeling lost? She’s clearly found her way back home from her trip out to London last night. Or is she secretly still there and this is a prerecord? She’s probably in a hotel room eating mugshots, posh crisps and drinking Ribena again! Can’t believe she is implying that she’s struggling. What an awful human being she is.

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
I’d love to see her folded into one of those theatre seats. All 8 foot long leg and size 13 feet. Like a praying manatee 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Oh my god that poor child! He has no privacy! Seriously showing him sitting on the toilet! Soph we know you read here, that is the scummiest thing you’ve ever done you wicked cow.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

Bunnykins

VIP Member
IT could have been but I think it was just Jamie desperately trying to find something to put a smile on the miserable cow’s face.
She looked like a bulldog licking piss off a nettle until he showed her some cute sheep.

• Haha
Reactions: 47