Mrs Hinch #419 Here a brow, there a brow swipe up to get a wow brow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dads home ☠ Not from work that’s for sure!

hope you’re day at the Romford dogs was good james! Workshy twit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The whole Hinch range at Tesco got me thinking. All the sheep wouldve bought it by now, leaving only opertunist sales from people who have no idea who she is, but would actually be put off buying it because a) its all boring, grey, unimaginative tat and b) 'Hinch' tags would make me think 'who the duck is that?' and avoid anyway! The amount of cusions on the shelves at my Tesco is unreal, so c) thats a tonne of stock they cant shift, so must be tit.
It’s coming up to the end of the month though, she’s sharing it now so anyone who was waiting for payday will remember to go and buy it!

Reactions: 17
Dadsssh home from A day in willy hills doing a few projecttsshh

guyysshhh - serious quessshtion :

why is she 'tending jimbobnosejob is out doing stuff - we all know he is either in the bookies or chugging his 3rd leg off in the garaggggggge

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If you've not found your 'balance' yet, Sophie, might I suggest you stop dicking around obsessing over your appearance and eyebrows and prioritise your two children instead? I find that usually helps. ATV
She’s not found her balance because her size 5 feet are out of proportion to the rest of her body. Hope this helps! ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Imagine two (possibly 3) adults being in that house, and not one of them has thought to change that poor babies nappy before he begins his filming shift

View attachment 725969
Ughh!! This is first seeing the diaper situation 😢 anyone else feel like they’re constantly changing diapers? Often multiple middle of the night diaper changes, first thing when they wake up in the morning changes, before bed etc etc How you could NOT is beyond me…worse than lazy

• Sad
Reactions: 16
What is the point in filling that table with cheap looking tat? They don't eat proper meals nor do they eat at the table.. when my child was younger the table was for painting, Playdoh, cutting and sticking 🤯

Reactions: 37
Could that be any more staged. I'm crying 😂 dad's home from work everyone. Oi no knob, course she's laughing it's all one big fuckin farce.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Inch home from "work"? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, funniest joke of the century is that mate.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I know when my partner got home the kids would run and launch themselves at him no matter what they were doing. I assume Hinch is in the garden with a Mugshot and Nanny Fingers has the boys.

@fannysjohnny - do we know whether Freda ever went back to work?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not been on the Hinch threads for a while but just seen Inch’s story. Home from work? Did I miss something?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Any how welcome back from your non existent work project Inch, clean that washing machine again your crazy wife has been slapping herself while you've been at Willy Hill 😂 pair of idiots really need to stop reading Tattle calling him Nojob. She went to the theatre last night now they are putting on a 'show' 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That’s it. I’m done. Leaving her effing tags on the damned candles so we see her name before the finger snap. duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wow pushing this whole dads gone to work thing! Why didn’t Jamie film his wife laughing at him in the garden?? Surely the sheep need to ask him what job he’s actually come back from? It’s all lies lies lies. Is it deflection tactics from the huge anniversary spending and the fact that Soph has very much found her feet and is not struggling like she makes out -far from it - she’s out and about and having a great time (but only when there are no children around!).

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.