Mrs Hinch #419 Here a brow, there a brow swipe up to get a wow brow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another sneaky outing off the sofa that her sheep won’t be told about.
Looks like The Savoy
She’s struggling guyssshhh.
2F40B070-5333-494F-BF26-726E6D2A5EF3.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Her face looks nothing like that eyebrow removal tutorial, nor when she was in the Audi about to go into Chewton glen hotel. Just shows what filters do! She looks normal! I just can’t believe the difference!
Was just going to say are we sure that’s her. Talk about a chameleon she changes every time she’s in front of a camera

Reactions: 18
Another sneaky outing off the sofa that her sheep won’t be told about.
Looks like The Savoy
She’s struggling guyssshhh.
View attachment 724762
If it’s the Savoy, it’s Pretty Woman, yanno like she likes to think she’s Julia Roberts. How predictable but I guess something like Hamilton wouldn’t be her thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
i think his gait has been commented on previously, regarding walking on tip toes? He just looks left footed to me. Perhaps harder for him at class when majority may be right taught.

He was W sitting a lot too a few months/weeks back (time all rolls into one 😂)

Reactions: 8
They really do underestimate Ronnies abilities. Look at him at football, he knows to run and wait. He knows to clap and run back to dad. He's got great coordination. They don't give that little boy enough credit at all, it's only ever oh he's so naughty.

But what the duck is Jamie talking about? Hopefully it's signs of things to come? Cos a 2 year old kicked a ball? 😂 duck off Jamie you bumholeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Remember when she used to document her trips into London on her stories, all wide-eyed, like she had never been there before and everything was new and strange? That all turned out to be a lie too. Same as never having stayed in fancy hotels.

Reactions: 51
I wouldn’t normally comment on her personally but her hair 😳 for someone qualified in extensions and has more than enough money to pay someone to do then it does look like rats tails 😕 i know Iv mentioned her before but look at Georgia she’s got lovely hair even when it’s just tied up in a ponytail. Not saying you have to do your hair etc but if your a ‘celebrity’ and going to posh country hotels and a very expensive hotel in London surely you would make a bit of an effort 🤔 I’d bloody love to have money to have my hair and make up done whenever I wanted

Reactions: 22
They really do underestimate Ronnies abilities. Look at him at football, he knows to run and wait. He knows to clap and run back to dad. He's got great coordination. They don't give that little boy enough credit at all, it's only ever oh he's so naughty.

But what the duck is Jamie talking about? Hopefully it's signs of things to come? Cos a 2 year old kicked a ball? 😂 duck off Jamie you bumholeeeee
I though the same but it’s sad as he has been so trained on how to perform on cue, the way he looks back at ballbag to wait to be told what to do, that poor child is going to have absolutely no confidence as he grows up and I suspect will have an awful lot of pressure put on him to be the son they want him to be, Jamie’s failure to become a footballer will be forced onto one of their boys and even if that’s not what they want, it’s like they won’t let him have his own personality, I also think that if Ronnie played they would think he’s being naughty, they do not have a clue and have wee Ronnie treated like he’s a robot, maybe I’m wrong but that’s just my opinion

• Sad
Reactions: 30
She’ll have to get a new passport the rate she’s going through faces.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.