Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Homebird44

VIP Member
I’d question anything that turns peoples weight loss into a money making exercise because that’s what it is. They may spout otherwise but they couldn’t give a damn about your health, only the money side of it! Rant over! 🙂
100% agree with this. I'm so much happier not going to the awful groups.

Reactions: 1

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Wonder if they are watching BBC 1 News. All about autism and mentioning environmental factors too. Who knows if Ronnie is affected and if so, were all those chemicals she used before, during and after pregnancy responsible?

Oooh I might try and catch that on iPlayer after work. Although I would hate to think my parents thought they were responsible for my ADHD & autistic traits so I remain sceptical. Probably because I want to be sceptical more than anything 😂

LilacLama

I don’t agree with showing that much on the internet but I do wonder if she didn’t post about it eventually people would be hating on her for not potty training him

the range on Next is just her F&F (Tesco) stuff.

WornoutJo

So she’s either taken it down or Instagram took it down because it’s gone and been replaced by a Next x Hinch collab of loungewear (who had bingo for another loungewear collection?) will she address #toiletgate and put an apology up for exploiting her child? Surely enough people saw it before it was deleted
I can still see it.

ns22xo

So she’s either taken it down or Instagram took it down because it’s gone and been replaced by a Next x Hinch collab of loungewear (who had bingo for another loungewear collection?) will she address #toiletgate and put an apology up for exploiting her child? Surely enough people saw it before it was deleted

taboodle

It’s not next stuff, it’s her Tesco stuff, Next sell f&f stuff as Tesco don’t sell their clothes online anymore. Shouldn’t see much of it until it’s all in the clearance section 🤣
Yeah I suppose but.. it’s all going to be over NEXT home page, I don’t know if my stomach can take it 😂😂

9Pine

VIP Member
Oooh I might try and catch that on iPlayer after work. Although I would hate to think my parents thought they were responsible for my ADHD & autistic traits so I remain sceptical. Probably because I want to be sceptical more than anything 😂
They are doing a study to see if they can identify different genetic factors as well as environmental factors. You can apply for a test (all anonymous) to join the study if you want. My sister is autistic - only diagnosed as an adult but we always suspected. I‘m going to see if she wants to do the test. It’s a simple saliva swab, I think.