Mrs Hinch #419 Here a brow, there a brow swipe up to get a wow brow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And why did Ronnie have to look at James to see if it was ok to kick the ball. James even said, it's ok. Often makes me wonder if Hinch is the tit parent who doesn't let Ronnie do half the things. Not defending James

• Sad
Reactions: 30
And why did Ronnie have to look at James to see if it was ok to kick the ball. James even said, it's ok. Often makes me wonder if Hinch is the tit parent who doesn't let Ronnie do half the things. Not defending James
I thought that, bless him overr 2 years old and so unsure and timid and mute😔

• Sad
Reactions: 26
That child is terrified to move. He’s probably confused as to why he’s been allowed out from behind the sofa.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
That child is terrified to move. He’s probably confused as to why he’s been allowed out from behind the sofa.
And there she is running around London Town, not a care in the world. She's happy and confident, shame her son isnt😌

• Sad
Reactions: 31
And there she is running around London Town, not a care in the world. She's happy and confident, shame her son isnt😌
It’s bloody mental cruelty what she does to that little boy. Lennie is all smiles and giggles now but you watch he’ll end up timid and unsure too because she won’t let them breathe without trying to interfere and micromanage.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Such a relatable hun isn’t she? All these child-free trips over the past few weeks… more than I’ve had in the 4 years since my youngest was born. In fact, I’ve never had a night away from him to relax or go out 😑 I’m just a lemming that works works works and gets no play 😂 And this is what makes me rage with her. Everyone seems to think she deserves all of these nice things because she’s such a hard working, fantastic Mother Earth. She’s so precious and vulnerable etc. 🤢 She’s a devious little tit bleep. And actively tries to hide what she’s up to as it doesn’t fit the narrative 🤣 joker 🃏 Certainly spending her mat leave well! Never see her happier than when the kids are out of sight and out of mind.

Reactions: 39
If that's is the Solas Bar at The Savoy, then it's been booked for months.

Two reasons I know this...

1, we've had to book 6mths in advance to eat at the Savoy at the time we want.

2, I've just had a look at the Solas bar and nothing on a Sunday at midafternoon is available up to October and you can't book beyond that yet

Also, dress for the bleeping Savoy. It might say smart casual, but don't be a chavvy dick and wear a fluffy body warmer 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Jamie. Your kid kicked a ball into an empty goal. Hardly Arsenal material. Sit down and have a word with yourself you delusional bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Sopha off out again?!
how does she manage to be kid free this frequently? Nails, hair, Botox apps all take time, weekends away, day trips out.
I mean all I want is a wee and a shower away from a sprogg!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
If that's is the Solas Bar at The Savoy, then it's been booked for months.

Two reasons I know this...

1, we've had to book 6mths in advance to eat at the Savoy at the time we want.

2, I've just had a look at the Solas bar and nothing on a Sunday at midafternoon is available up to October and you can't book beyond that yet

Also, dress for the bleeping Savoy. It might say smart casual, but don't be a chavvy dick and wear a fluffy body warmer 🙄
Gawd I thought the poster meant it was the Savoy Theatre, hence the Pretty Woman references. Sorry! But If that’s the Savoy, next time I head down south, I’ll just stop at Watford Gap services cos that pic looks like a motorway services!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry to quote my own post but just thought…can you imagine if JimBobTeenyKnob decided that he’d add another ‘fird eeniversaroy’ present, knowing Zowf liked musicals.
JBTK- Zowf darlin’ got you anuvver surprise - feeatter tickets to see a musical abarrt a Formula one racing driver
MH - Wossit called?
JBTK - Hamilton
I’ll get me coat…
I just choked on my wine :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Gawd I thought the poster meant it was the Savoy Theatre, hence the Pretty Woman references. Sorry! But If that’s the Savoy, next time I head down south, I’ll just stop at Watford Gap services cos that pic looks like a motorway services!
Christ no, at Watford Gap you'll get a seat but leave with god knows what 😂

The Pretty Woman reference is from Soph reckoning that she was looked at and treated like tit when she bought her designer handbag at Selfridges.... which is bollocks because they treat anyone just the same regardless of who you are.
She was just doing her trying to be relatable bullshit that she fails at every single time

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.