Mrs Hinch #419 Here a brow, there a brow swipe up to get a wow brow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how long before the next book announcement?

Gotta be due another one soon surely šŸ‘€
Of course where she finally reveals all of her birth story she keeps promising to share and her struggles of being a home alone mum šŸ¤£sheā€™s so full of it x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did we ever discover what was in that storage unit or was that where the Tesco tat was hidden?

Reactions: 9
Is she having a laugh? Jamie working on projects for them? šŸ˜† does she mean the farm they have probably bought and are renovating? Negotiating prices to pay for the alpacas and sheep?
Why not be honest Sooh and explain to your sheep the real reason you are tired is because you were at the Savoy last night with a friend! Yes you had a night out. Nothing to do with looking after the kids. Sheā€™s dangerous with her lies and manipulations. She makes a total mockery out of all those hard working parents at there who work hard and maybe have no childcare support, struggling to pay monthly bills. She needs to šŸ¤ she is not struggling. Sheā€™s just feeding the sheep a story. Everything that is fed to them is fictional and pretend life!

Reactions: 36
Iā€™d like to speak on behalf of all normal everyday mothers, and say, no way in hell is she still trying to find a balance! My two youngest are similar ages to her little cash cows, and I found my feet as soon as he was born, iv been balancing this new baby/toddler gig since iv been home the day after he was born. Why is she acting like the only person in the world to have two kids?! She wants to try having 5, a job and a partner that works full time! And wtf is with the hitting the camera, sheā€™s lost the plot!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I just finished work & am now able to scroll through my phone!
gone all this time & obviously hasnā€™t cleaned the washing machine on her M/L was saving it! She hasnā€™t got a clue what to post so itā€™s going to be all the same shot as before šŸ™„
Jimbobnojobsmallknob is obviously feeling insecure after reading our tattle so heā€™s put his foot down with a firm hand and said to her Oi Oi get your act together tell them Iā€™m busy working on something šŸ™„
So yeah itā€™s basically going to be the same old content while planting seeds inside the sheepā€™s head to keep them interested.
Heā€™s probably gone on a crash course of how to post on Instagram or maybe heā€™s made a TikTok because letā€™s face hers was a diabolical mess.
Not had chance to read back yet but has the stats updated for social blade yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
duck sake stop fondling those skiddy pants of Inchā€™s & shove them in the washer, my washer has never smelt in all the yrs Iā€™ve had it but then again I donā€™t shove 20 pods in & a litre of fabric softener in every time so that could be why?!

Take you 10 mins clean that tit up on the kitchen sides stop whining & get on with it like everyone else whining cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thought lonnies pram was some fancy twin pram? Why are they separate?

Reactions: 14
I just finished work & am now able to scroll through my phone!
gone all this time & obviously hasnā€™t cleaned the washing machine on her M/L was saving it! She hasnā€™t got a clue what to post so itā€™s going to be all the same shot as before šŸ™„
Jimbobnojobsmallknob is obviously feeling insecure after reading our tattle so heā€™s put his foot down with a firm hand and said to her Oi Oi get your act together tell them Iā€™m busy working on something šŸ™„
So yeah itā€™s basically going to be the same old content while planting seeds inside the sheepā€™s head to keep them interested.
Heā€™s probably gone on a crash course of how to post on Instagram or maybe heā€™s made a TikTok because letā€™s face hers was a diabolical mess.
Not had chance to read back yet but has the stats updated for social blade yet?
Latest statsā€¦.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
If you've not found your 'balance' yet, Sophie, might I suggest you stop dicking around obsessing over your appearance and eyebrows and prioritise your two children instead? I find that usually helps. ATV

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I'm a bit confused guyzzzzz. She hasn't been able to post on her stories for the past 3 months but now Jaymeeeeee is out the house and she's "on her own" with the boys she's got time to do the washing and Hinch (šŸ¤¢) the table!? Is Ron looking after Lon?

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Came to say I thought it was Autumn/ Winter 2020 again with Ronblessims feeding the dog and waiting for the postman.
Is she that desperate for content?!
Bloody hell ā€¦. Shakes head!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Back to Groundhog Day šŸ˜± 2 man team šŸ„±

i bet when Ronā€™s 15 heā€™ll still be doing this for the next dog she gets and over feeds/under exercises. Poor kid, no wonder heā€™s not moving forward, same old, same old

Reactions: 25
Seen This Morning on my Lunch break today and Lynsey Queen of clean was talking about CLEANING YOUR WASHING MACHINE.

Coincidence?....I think not! More copied content from the hinch, as it seems you need at least two brain cells, to come up with anything original.

Reactions: 25
She is such an insult to those who truly, truly struggle. It's like she's throat punching those who struggle daily with anxiety, depression, PND. Like honestly, I could punch her through my phone. What a horrible horrible person.
This is what is getting to me the most. Sheā€™s dangerous, she will make people feel worse because they ā€˜arenā€™t coping as well as herā€™

Itā€™s a bloody good job I know Iā€™m a better mum than her, despite my mental health.

Reactions: 21
Her washing machine stinks because of all the animal fats that are in washing products
Spot on. I have been using Ecover for 6 months now and my washing machine no longer smells. At all. I used to have to put it on a clean wash every couple of months and itā€™s only 18 months old.

Reactions: 17
Why is she rubbing her hand all over inchā€™s dirty jocks. Itā€™s minging šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

Get in the bin washing machine!!

62E31CE2-BC3D-4AFD-9FA2-2EE084F427C1.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Superwoman. Two kids asleep in separate prams. Kinda fucked that one up - no one can push two prams by themselves you twit. And wanking in the garage is not a project love.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I don't know if it was because my kids were out of prams at 2 years old. But why can't Ronnie nap in his bed or the sofa? Why is he still in a pram

Reactions: 24
ā€œLetā€™s hinch thisā€ she actually sounds like sheā€™s got false teeth!

I love setting our dining table, butā€¦ we never use it.
Thanks for filling my pockets guyyss šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.