Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bunnykins

VIP Member
I love that baby Rex is the only one who’s realised he’s in the presence of a lunatic

1A522DFD-448A-4E12-9063-92A607710803.png

EF419BCE-7C50-4E0D-9DFD-A4B7F6B3A2D3.png

• Haha
Reactions: 249

Fleekon1

Does anyone else get the feeling Swashy can't actually stand the Grinches??

• Heart
Reactions: 114

MrsD33

VIP Member
Soooo have I got this right?

They fill the amazing collapsable bath up in the kitchen, carry it through the kitchen, down the passage, through the dining room and into the front room.

Bath Lonnie.

Then carry the full bath through the front room, through the dining room, down the passage, into the kitchen and empty the water out.

Then carry the empty bath back through the kitchen, down the passage, through the dining room back into the front room and store the wet sponge thing in the collapsable bath ready for the next bath time 🤯🤯

But Lonnie has an en suite in his nursery 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 106

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #406 - Hinch really is a silly mummy, fancy “forgetting” Ron had a dummy

Winning thread title by moi, thanks guysss my heart is grinning.

Recap

Jamie posted a video of his free musketeers ‘avin a warrrk.
This consisted of the oaf yelling Maaaaaaanzzzzz at little Ronnie who was on a buggy board of the pram that Sophie was struggling to push. Sophie was wearing her showbiz sunnies even though it was gloomy so the paps couldn’t see her.

Back at Castle Greyskull and Jamie wasn’t done with his updates for us so we were treated to a photo of Ron in his England kit (dad Is determined he’ll like footie) and a video of Henry with his knob out and a fuck off Inch expression on his face.

He then uploaded a staged video of Sophie looking massively pissed off - though pensive and sad was probably what she was going for - sat in the gazeeeeebo from Ron’s party scrolling on her phone. We were supposed to believe she didn’t know he was filming her. This is a trick pulled out by Hinch and Inch when they’re after sympathy.

Gushing sheep flocked to say how much they miss Soph, her voice, everything! And Jamie continued to try and flog their crap podcast. It’s dead mate. Over. Gone.

As if by magic Little Lennie rewarded his mummazzzz with a perfectly timed “first smile” which was posted on her grid at 7pm on Thursday - prime engagement time, you learned fast little Len.
Sophie took to the comments to coo over her sheep and tell them how much she misses them and how hard it is looking after two kids - with only a stay at home bitch / husband and Freda Fiddle Fingers on 24 hour call . She also claimed she smiles and cries every day.

She then posted a video of Ronnie who has in her words “decided to be a baby again” the little fella was rolling about on Len’s changing mat with a dummy in his mouth squealing. “He has never had a dummy before!” proclaimed Hinch despite the fact there’s been videos of him with one and there’s a photo of him with a dummy in his mouth on her grid.
Sophie doesn’t find the fact her toddler is clearly craving her attention an issue though, no she just cackles in his face as usual.

She rounded off Thursday evening with a schmaltzy quote about how great her sheep are / she is and a huge close up of Lennie hazzzz foooooootzzzzz.

On Friday Sophie’s BFF Stacey Solomon and her fiancé Joe Swash announced their baby is a little girl.
Hinch of course made the announcement all about herself, she was crying, but her heart was smiling!
She already has plans for the unborn child declaring Lennie & Princess Pickle will be a new double act like #RonAndrex.

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 90

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I googled after pains post partum after 6 weeks. It says get urgent medical advice. So hinch. When you read here later you should do that. Unless of course you’re lying. In which case get lost.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

Andioooop

VIP Member
I was thinking corr something is deffo up with her - she’s bloody miserable as sin and like she’s lost the will to live. But then listening to Jimbo trying to banter for the gram, no wonder she’s in no mood to crack a smile 😅 She’s made bathing a baby 100x harder in the first place with that set up but imagine trying to get it done with your wannabe husband filming you and trying so very hard to be a cool kid. Those boys are in for a life of it with J Dawg as their dad 😅🙈 He’s a cringe 🤣
She is ready to deck him hunnay!
E9ECE7DD-A1F5-4042-A425-CDB30C476EDB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 79

Dexy

VIP Member
I met a new member of staff at work today.
My other colleague said she loves labelling everything in her home and has a label maker.
New colleague walks in and whips out her label maker.
Me: “ oh god, please tell me you’re not a hincher ? “
Her: “ what’s a hincher ? “
Me: “ that is the right answer. “ 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Ocupus5

Chatty Member
I know it’s common knowledge just how desperate and crazy the hinchers are - I mean that fact that they think Jamie looks young and handsome Is enough proof. But I stumbled across this on one of the hunch Facebook groups that I follow (just so I can laugh and some Of the shit these people do) and i Have no words!!! A vase on the bed what the actual 😂😂
E0F02D5C-6853-4BE8-AEEA-D319BC0798DC.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73

bubblebuttt

Sick of her bleating on about how hard she's got it with 24hr help at home from her minions. My best friends husband died before their baby was born and is now going through grief and being a new mum. Here is Princess Sofa with her mum husband and every fucker else in her fairytale on tap whenever she needs it. Fuck off Sophie you inconsiderate PRICK. 'If I'm honest guys' well you're not are you, you're a lying spoilt bitch and need a slap with reality.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 71

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
That recent photo
1) that’s the first time I’ve seen Ronnie even touch her hand as a toddler. However it looks like she’s restraining him to stay on the sofa for the photo.
2) he has shoes on. No shoes on the sofa in our house 🤷🏻‍♀️
3) hope she’s not really asleep when Lonnie is on the edge of the sofa in his death trap pod.
4) please give Ronnie a cup to drink his day drinks out of. 😔
5) Ronnie. Wanna go play with some toys? You don’t look like you’ve got anything to engage you on that sofa. Mummaz isn’t playing with you or even looking at you.
6) what a hero that woman is for being able to watch a baby sleep and make a toddler sit on the sofa. And stroke a dog at the same time!! Gosh she’s amazing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Before Soph's next announcement/bid for attention, let's revisit this gem of hers...
0-02-02-90b12d1b3e05dd00d1155e8ab6ea3e8be41382a17c488875014e52dfa64bcea5_f3204871048ae6e4.jpg

I have never, ever seen a worse response to a fan feeling poorly about themselves.

"I promise you won't feel this way forever (if you get a gastric band, lip injections, botox, hair dye, fake lashes, filters, extensions, tacky dresses that you can see through to your bra, fool insecure women into buying junk to make your living, and cut loose skin off your arms)!"

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Swx

Chatty Member
This latest outburst about how terribly she’s struggling has actually really got under my skin. Of her ‘4.1 million’ followers, how many of them will be reading that self serving bollocks currently wondering how they’re going to feed their kids these summer holidays or how badly they’d love to endure that struggle shes having if they could only conceive (no, not those who had to wait a whole month after their wedding) what about those who’ve had miscarriages or lost their kids who’d again suffer anything to have them back, what about everyone who’s suffered during the global pandemic that she won’t discuss, cause she wants her page to be so lighthearted (no, not every other day when she’s on complaining how tough her life is) what about all the single parent families having to do it all themselves with a smile on their faces, with other commitments and jobs to see to, wishing they could have 5 minutes to themselves. Since the pandemic, I’ve lost an auntie to cancer who’s funeral I couldn’t attend. I’ve had 2 other aunties and an uncle diagnosed with cancer as well as my partners aunt. I’ve been out of work since December after losing my job due to COVID, all the while worrying as my partners job was also at risk and whilst worrying about my elderly and vulnerable family. I could go on and on and on and I could list all troubles all my friends and family have. I could list all the struggles I’ve saw people on this thread have, family and friends dying and committing suicide, washing machines flooding their house and having no money to fix it, going hungry so their kids can eat, working on COVID wards watching people die without their families, people not being able to buy their kids Christmas presents. Do you know what? I’ve never once saw anyone on here ramble on like her about their struggles, when they’d be well entitled to at times. Yes it’s very difficult just now and I could easily sit all day wanting people’s sympathy. But I’m fully aware that there are literally millions of people who would kill to have my problems because theirs are a million times worse. I’d be mortified to go on my insta stories moaning about my struggles full well knowing how so many people are probably much worse off. Why can’t she see this? Why can’t she sit and think it’s in very poor taste her moaning whilst having a full time house husband, family round the corner and millions in the bank? If she’s struggling so terribly she can afford professional help, no delay. I’m not saying life is perfect with money, or she’s not entitled to be struggling with a partner at home and I’m not saying one persons struggles are more important than another’s, or no one should ever complain because there are people worse off, or no one should ever be happy because some people are sad, but her inability to put her struggles into perspective and be honest about her life is despicable and for what it’s worth I pity her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
OK I'm kind of going back on the chat here a bit but as a new mother who completely lost herself and still hasn't found herself.. I just wish we all didn't compare such crap like how we bathe our babies. Yes some mothers are deadly and toss the baby in Bath or sink or whatever but whatever. I was and am a wreck. Baby got washed about once a fortnight cause it scared me so much and it was a huge ordeal for me. In kitchen with husband on hand and any tat I could include to help make it easier for me.

Anyway, Soph is a grade a twat haha but whatever the fuck about the bath in the living room like.

No hate to anyone here just felt like I needed to speak up for myself x
It’s more that she is already bathing a toddler in a bath each night/most night, so why not dunk the baby in with him…. She’s playing martyr that she’s got ALL THIS TO JUGGLE when the reality is she’s making life harder for herself. Getting all that kit laid out onto the floor. Filling. Emptying. Styling essentially. It’s not for the baby’s benefit. It’s to sell. As others have said she’s got two bathrooms upstairs. She’s not had a c section. She’s about 6 weeks post Partum now. She has another baby Bath on a stand in the nursery. She’s choosing to lay that all out on her living room floor and get inch to film it - TWICE. And it’s all she has shown of Lonnie. Cos she’s kn the hard sell for the bath kit. Do it through the inch account and she doesn’t have to declare in the same way. It’s sneaky and sly.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

alba24

Chatty Member
Thank you Stacey for keeping sopha’s thread alive, you really do everything better than hinch!

• Haha
Reactions: 63

BBC1HD

VIP Member
All hinch does is spout buzz words. She tries to be "genuine" and speak of the reality of motherhood but she fails spectacularly because all she is saying is what she *thinks* her sheep wants to hear. She never expands on what she says which then comes across as unauthentic.

For example...

She's nervous - nervous about what? Impending baby vaccines? Ronnie going to nursery? Switching from breast feeding to combo?

She feels guilty - what kind of guilt...guilty you have to split your attention between Ron and len? Guilty for snapping at inch? Guilty for being on "mat leave"?

Can't balance out a routine - Is Lonnie a colicky baby? Is Ronnie not adjusting well?

After pains - where?

It would be unbelievably easy to get decent fucking engagement if she just for once expanded on this kind of shit.

She never does which is why I believe she's a big fat liar

• Heart

Short30

2D6A1FD4-0CAD-4183-B50D-F58D4429087C.png
I seriously think her sheep have mental issues. “She’s an inspiration” fuck the fuck off! Practically pissing themselves over the fact she’s a member of the same group they’re in 😳 I think she’s just trying to claw some more sheep back into the pen after a few have escaped with the tide that seems to be turning 🙈 desperate melt

• Haha
  • Sick