Mrs Hinch #406 Hinch really is a silly mummy, fancy “forgetting” Ron had a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At this point Hinch is trolling 😂👀

Cause she knows we are going to wonder why is fat mutt is more closer to her along with Lennie and Ron is so far apart???!!😡 You would be forgiven for thinking she birthed fat mutt not Ron!! Yet again, poor Ron, it's awful. Nice staged Hinch book in the shot too😉
Maybe an idea to put some colouring books or crayons in the table for R rather than her books. She is so self-centered it's so crass!

Reactions: 30
That recent photo
1) that’s the first time I’ve seen Ronnie even touch her hand as a toddler. However it looks like she’s restraining him to stay on the sofa for the photo.
2) he has shoes on. No shoes on the sofa in our house 🤷🏻‍♀️
3) hope she’s not really asleep when Lonnie is on the edge of the sofa in his death trap pod.
4) please give Ronnie a cup to drink his day drinks out of. 😔
5) Ronnie. Wanna go play with some toys? You don’t look like you’ve got anything to engage you on that sofa. Mummaz isn’t playing with you or even looking at you.
6) what a hero that woman is for being able to watch a baby sleep and make a toddler sit on the sofa. And stroke a dog at the same time!! Gosh she’s amazing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
I thought that at first but if you zoom in it is actually her hand. He’s examining it like he has never seen it not holding a phone before.

Another plandid by the Hinches. Perhaps she tempted Ronnie up there with a Lindor and that’s what he was looking for in her hand?

PS there is never a wrong time to eat Lindor in my opinion
When you said lindor I thought you meant Lonnie 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm sceptical about literally everything they post now...the fact the time stamp is on that pic and we can see the clock with the time too - it's like it's forcing it to much and it's not really that time at all 😆

Reactions: 17
Just a different take on the photo of Ronnie - maybe he didn't want to sit next to his cackling witch of a mother, and maybe he just sat as far away from her as possible? Her hand outstretched towards him is perhaps her attempt at connecting with him? I know If I was Ronnie, I wouldn't want to sit next to her either! She only shows an interest in Ronnie when she wants a photo or a story for Instagram and even then it isn't always in a good way!

Reactions: 18
My thoughts on the recent picture. I reckon Ronnie is so far away because he can’t stand the baby. From personal experience, my 2yo won’t sit anywhere near me when Iv got the newborn, we have a corner sofa and he will literally squeeze himself into the corner 😳 it makes me feel sad, even though he still gets loads of attention and 1to1 time with me, as soon as Iv put the baby down he’s literally jumping on me! I wouldn’t be telling anyone to get a picture of that scene, it’s not cute, it’s a joke. Or he can’t stand his mother and is trying to get away from her 🤷🏻‍♀️ Odds are about the same I reckon! Speaks volumes that she has the fat mutt practically sat on her, where I would have had Ronnie on that side so she was in the middle of the kids so that way none of them would be left out!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I’m sure Ronnie had a Sensory box well a Chest she got given after emailing home bargains for 1, it had a load of crappy gifted items in plus his own mini minkehhhh

Reactions: 6
Replied to one of her cult followers on SS post that she always makes everything about her. Nothing too nasty but you know what she’s like with that block button. 😅
You’d think she’d take it on board, but no she just blocks everyone who says it. If it was me and loads of people were saying something critical about me I’d start to wonder if they were right. She’s got zero self awareness.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Penis Beaker!!! Wtaf?
Go the bathroom together! Surely you can wait 5 mins without “dunking”?
be just my luck wake up in the night & down that beaker thinking it was my own water 🤦🏼‍♀️
Omg I remember reading about the penis beaker when I was a member of mumsnet 😂

Reactions: 2
The self-obsessed state of it. What sort of person puts their books and magazine articles on show in their coffee table so they can look at themselves every day? 🙄
A self absorbed, inherently selfish, lying, duplicitous arse wipe?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That baby is about 6 weeks old, right? My 2 were sleeping through the night at that age. I was not sleep deprived 6 weeks PP. She is nothing but a lying lazy slob that needs launching into space.
nah, that’s not fair. she’s a dick, but all babies are different.
my eldest slept through from 5 weeks. twin 1 didn’t sleep through until about 18 months & twin 2 slept through from about 6 months.

Reactions: 28
It’s 9:57 in the morning but they have the blinds completely shut and the lamps on? Is she worried the paparazzi will be peeking through her window? 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe an idea to put some colouring books or crayons in the table for R rather than her books. She is so self-centered it's so crass!
He’s probably not allowed crayons in case he draws on the walls or furniture. Although it might improve the place if he added a bit of colour to all that grey

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.