Mrs Hinch #406 Hinch really is a silly mummy, fancy “forgetting” Ron had a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I googled after pains post partum after 6 weeks. It says get urgent medical advice. So hinch. When you read here later you should do that. Unless of course you’re lying. In which case get lost.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
What’s she posted today? Feel like I’m missing out now can’t join in and take the piss🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
She is such a tone deaf, ignorant hole. I hope one day soon the single parent, low income household families that follow her come to their senses and unfollow her. She just can’t cope with her stay at home husband, never ending expendable income and family close by? Have a word. She is not relatable, she is not their friend. I can’t see any reason why anyone still follows her.

Reactions: 32
😂 so do you think we have a new book from this amazing awfur on the horizon??
‘ I don’t want my grid and stories to be all doom and gloom so you can read about my struggles and birth stories in my new book guys’ 😂
Also….how on earth is she going to look after alpacas and goats?? 😂 it’s just all so weird and dysfunctional and so fake

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I give it a week and there will be a post about having to stop breastfeeding because of her mental health/needing time to herself/struggling with something or other and then it’ll be all about promoting Tommee Tippee/Aptamil/Kendamil.

If I was a conspiracy theorist I’d say she never started breastfeeding but just posted some very strategic pictures so she could pretend she was.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
2DAC0E4C-2D24-4B27-B576-AD5772FB6F65.png
Disappointed five minute mum posted this 😢 I really like her ideas and she seems very real.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
What does she mean by after pains?
My 1st I had a episotomy, and was in pain for like 3/4 weeks. With my 2nd, I had a small graze which didn't require any stitches and I was out and about within in a day or so

Reactions: 5
I googled after pains post partum after 6 weeks. It says get urgent medical advice. So hinch. When you read here later you should do that. Unless of course you’re lying. In which case get lost.
Maybe she means after pains from her heart smiling so much lately? It's such an abnormal way for your heart to stretch into that shape, it must hurt?😜
My heart never smiles so I would never know. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 50
After pains?? I’m sure mine only lasted a week or so.. I did have vag ache for a good 8 weeks but that was probably because I was walking the school run and running round after my other child because we don’t all have a slob stay at home husband. Hinch has all the time in the world to rest OR spend time with her eldest 1-1. Although she never did that before Lonnie so not likely to start now..
She really needs to get rondon in nursery to get some routine. Everyone up at the same time, dressed etc.. I’m wondering if she even had routine before Lonnie? Because it’s not like they had to be up for work etc.. only the daily montage of feeding hendog and waiting for the postman..

Reactions: 15
What does she mean by after pains?
My 1st I had a episotomy, and was in pain for like 3/4 weeks. With my 2nd, I had a small graze which didn't require any stitches and I was out and about within in a day or so
When you breastfeed a second baby you get terrible after pains. It literally feels like you are in labour again. I think you only get it from second child onwards and when you breastfeed. So basically she’s claiming she’s still getting after pains but I’m sure they last around 2 weeks or so coz it’s just your uterus contacting and getting back to its normal size. As someone mentioned earlier she’s only saying it so people know she’s breastfeeding. It’s like when she claimed to have mastitis but someone said they saw mad ma barker taking the baby with her. The best way to get rid of mastitis and blocked ducts is to feed, feed, feed. The worse thing you can do is miss a feed which she would be doing if Lennie was out with his grandma.

Reactions: 17
When you breastfeed a second baby you get terrible after pains. It literally feels like you are in labour again. I think you only get it from second child onwards and when you breastfeed. So basically she’s claiming she’s still getting after pains but I’m sure they last around 2 weeks or so coz it’s just your uterus contacting and getting back to its normal size. As someone mentioned earlier she’s only saying it so people know she’s breastfeeding. It’s like when she claimed to have mastitis but someone said they saw mad ma barker taking the baby with her. The best way to get rid of mastitis and blocked ducts is to feed, feed, feed. The worse thing you can do is miss a feed which she would be doing if Lennie was out with his grandma.
Absolutely. Wowwwweee after pains with your second (and I’m guessing 3rd etc) are intense. But they don’t last for very long. Can’t have been any longer than two weeks.
It’s the bit of her post that I can’t shake out of my head. Why would she say she’s still got after pains after this long. It’s baffling.
She’s either outright lying.
Done it to imply she’s breastfeeding
Got some sort of post Partum complication
Confused about what an after pain actually is

Reactions: 8
When you breastfeed a second baby you get terrible after pains. It literally feels like you are in labour again. I think you only get it from second child onwards and when you breastfeed. So
I vividly remember getting it with my first because I don’t think I knew about it and it was so painful when nursing 🥴 did ‘only’ last a week or so though 2 at most thank christ,6 weeks doesn’t seem right!

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion
Inch tells “jokes” that make you groan and all Hinch does is love to moan
What does it say to do if you actually gave birth in January?
Asking for a friend 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Incredibly brave?
🙄
yeah cos she is really opening herself up and laying it all out.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.