Mrs Hinch #406 Hinch really is a silly mummy, fancy “forgetting” Ron had a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my bleeping god, what a load of unnecessary shite to bath a newborn baby. Does she have separation anxiety from her couch that she can’t be away from it or something. For duck sake. And fine, if she’s bathing him in the living room fine, but what’s with all the extra paraphernalia?? A bleeping £60 blanket to put the bath on?? Why not use a towel?!! I thought even she seemed a bit embarrassed by Inch at the beginning of the video him and his creepy giggle and annoying voice but they both got into the sales swing soon enough didn’t they? Pair of wallopers are made for each other
Edit to add agree with all of you that she looks bloody miserable but I don’t feel sorry for her in the slightest. She’s either not happy at home with the kids or she’s realising her career has flopped
Trouble in "paradise" she sounds as fed up with head as we do. She's defo unhappy. Miserable. Sulky. Sad. BOOOOORRRING

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What’s with the desperate grid post from him too? We’ve seen that stupid photo before mate it was crap the first time too.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
That bleeping photo again. He needs his weekly dick suck off unwell fans, the amount of attention they need to function isn't normal.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I was thinking corr something is deffo up with her - she’s bloody miserable as sin and like she’s lost the will to live. But then listening to Jimbo trying to banter for the gram, no wonder she’s in no mood to crack a smile 😅 She’s made bathing a baby 100x harder in the first place with that set up but imagine trying to get it done with your wannabe husband filming you and trying so very hard to be a cool kid. Those boys are in for a life of it with J Dawg as their dad 😅🙈 He’s a cringe 🤣
She is ready to deck him hunnay!
E9ECE7DD-A1F5-4042-A425-CDB30C476EDB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 79
Dog under her arm and poor Ronnie shoved in the corner. She looks bloody miserable in his video as well. Trouble in Paradise?

Reactions: 10
He must be absolutely tiresome to live with. Constant dad jokes and trying to be cooler than he actually is. I bet when he goes to the shops alone, the windows come down, he does circuits of the town centre with his arm hanging out and the words “Wicked, Wicked…..Jungle is Massive” are booming out on repeat. Hinch doesn’t need to cook as he eats in the McDonald’s car park with all the youngsters
665D882D-4A45-4BFB-BA8B-A9E9D724315E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Did he Jamie.... Did heeee... Or did you bend down and take the photo and pretend he diddddddddddddddddd. Diddddd ya

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did he Jamie.... Did heeee... Or did you bend down and take the photo and pretend he diddddddddddddddddd. Diddddd ya
Soph will have that rehashed in black and white with a quote on it about footprints on her smiling heart by the end of the week guaranteed.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A friend of mine is a camera man. He’s just posted a picture of him filming in Maldon. Can you imagine if he was filming ‘At home with the Hinchliffes’ 😂😂 it’s looks like he’s in some dilapidated church. Maybe it’s Lonnie’s christening 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Inch has definitely gone off to the garage to crack one off reading the Hinchers sycophantic DMs

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Someone’s left a comment saying “she’s the mum that does it all” are they having a laugh😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
You know what normal folk do with 2 kids throw them in the same bloody bath!

Who has time for that crap!! FFS!!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.