Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NoseyRosie24

Chatty Member
Oh to be a fly on the wall in the Hinch household tonight 🤣
She may have made out she's all smiles and sunshine about Stacey's news but deep down she is probably seething with jealousy 💚😅and the fact she has been royally trumped by her frenemy 🤪🤪
Live footage from castle greyskull 😜
A855D8BF-8C58-4C8E-94F8-EFC4D2CF2A38.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 63

MrsDon1

VIP Member
She could have made an office in that spare waiting room area on the landin. Where she usually dries her laundry (before she put a clothes line on the wall in the spare room 🙄) and she puts a Christmas tree. Now it’s just dead space with moldy laundry.
What exactly is the waiting area for? Is it where she makes Vestlife wait before he is allowed to mount her through a sheet with a hole cut in it?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62

allforthegram

VIP Member
Sophie the oh-so suffering sofa slug.... This is all were gonna get from her now isn't it?.. ''so tired, getting to grips, you are enough, I'm in pain, love you all so much, swipe up quickly..see you soon for engagements' and I hope she's reading every single thing on here. Fix up lady. Get your act together for fucks sakes. soph. ITS enough! What's she actually moaning about?? Moaning for the sake of moaning. Only content and engagement she will get is from moaning. So this is her new trick aye?
Im
Putting that forward as a thread suggestion

SOPHIE THE SUFFERING SOFA SLUG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

allforthegram

VIP Member
Oh fuck off you fake twat. She must go through a shit load of tissues with all that crying she does. Never a day goes by when she's not crying over something. Surprised Sopha isn't sponsored by Kleenex. Ooops, I shouldn't have said that, I've just given her another idea to copy. "Swipe up for tisshhhuuesss guyyysss, I just love em. Also great for having at the side of the bed when you want to "clean" up after rumpy pumpy with your own Inchy winchy."
She the type who would clean up at the end so her bedsheets don't get messed up. 🙄😏

View attachment 645110
But I bet she doesn’t go through as many tissues as jimbobnojob does in the garage 💦🍆 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Oh fuck off you fake twat. She must go through a shit load of tissues with all that crying she does. Never a day goes by when she's not crying over something. Surprised Sopha isn't sponsored by Kleenex. Ooops, I shouldn't have said that, I've just given her another idea to copy. "Swipe up for tisshhhuuesss guyyysss, I just love em. Also great for having at the side of the bed when you want to "clean" up after rumpy pumpy with your own Inchy winchy."
She the type who would clean up at the end so her bedsheets don't get messed up. 🙄😏

Screenshot_20210702-212144_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57

Bunnykins

VIP Member
I think we can file the after pains in the self diagnosed bollocks along with the mastitis, broken toe, broken coccyx and anxiety disorder.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

allforthegram

VIP Member
I remember Freda's fiddling fingers first hand ,well I remember her second one too if you know what I mean?
She was always fiddling in something-I'm not saying she fiddled with Fanny directly but I do remember her being a bit of a nuisance. Soph has certainly inherited fingers with potential to fiddle.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

Sausage90

VIP Member
Does anyone else crack up at the name Freda Fiddlefingers? I just randomly start laughing about it throughout the day. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Sazz1006

VIP Member
I imagine she makes him finish off in the bathroom. It upsets me that I’m even thinking about that!🤮
Time for a repost of this Mumsnet classic from a few years back. Too far back for it to have been Sopha but she will pinch the idea and make a baaarrrrrssskkkit for it.
2850E3B3-0F94-42E6-8E5E-95679537DE25.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Bunnykins

VIP Member
She must go through a shit load of tissues with all that crying she does. Never a day goes by when she's not crying over something. Surprised Sopha isn't sponsored by Kleenex. Ooops, I've just given her another idea to copy. "Swipe up for tisshhhuuesss guyyysss, I just love em. Also great for having at the side of the bed when you want to "clean" up after rumpy pumpy with your own Inchy winchy."

View attachment 645110
This must be why she was trying to make #RonAndrex a thing. She needs free bog roll to blow her nose. 😂

• Haha

Lurker82

Someone literally replied to her comment on SS post saying why does she feel the need to make it all about her and they’re all crying troll 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Such a bunch of weirdos. Already suggesting she call her Penny coz it rhymes with Lennie...like what planet are these people on. And I actually don't think they know what the word troll actually means, they throw it around like confetti if someone even asks a question! Jeeeeze they bug me....
Edit to say- Sorry though this was the SS thread....they could actually merge at this stage soz 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 52