Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swx

Chatty Member
I had PND twice and health visitors/ midwives never checked with other babies if I was ok
Wow I actually find that so frightening ☹ Sorry to hear this that’s awful, like I said I don’t have kids so hope I didn’t come across too harshly, I did genuinely assume that’s something that would be kept a close eye on, i know how awful PND can be, my close friend suffered with it with her first and she’s now actually a HV herself

Reactions: 1

Clangers2

VIP Member
I find it fairly interesting that Ronnie was at babyballers this week - with daddy of course. But last 2 weeks no photos at all from babyballers…. Almost as if the hinches demanded no photos to be published as it would contradict Ronnies birthday weekend….

ETA -last two weeks not just last week.
How do yous know if he's at baby ballers or not

Reactions: 1

Fleekon1

Staceys thread!! You need to watch her vids on TikTok and Insta!

Nomorebs

Ok. So not been really on here for ages because Hinch got so boring I honestly can’t be bothered wasting my time. I follow Stacey and saw Hinch’s comment on her gender reveal post. Liked one that wasn’t gushing about their “friendship” but wasn’t even that bad and BAM BLOCKED. It was calling out people pairing names with Lennie which I honestly can’t understand. So she goes through all the comments and blocks anyone that isn’t bowing at her size 6 size 10 feet. Get a life Hinch. You’ve had your 10 mins. Get a real job and get that lazy arse husband back to work as well. Over and out!
Same way I was blocked lol