Mrs Hinch #406 Hinch really is a silly mummy, fancy “forgetting” Ron had a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she isn’t showing reality is she? She has a husband there 24/7 who doesn’t work. She has a mum who helps out. She really isn’t at all relatable. It’s like she is the only person on the planet to have two kids! I did it and had to manage without husband and no family. It was tough, but I did it. She’s just very very lazy and full of herself - spinning the woe is me card so that people feel sorry for her and will continue to stick by her, and find her lazy lifestyle!! If her sheeple can’t see any of that, then they need to go to Specsavers!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think is because she’s seen SS posting & she’s jealous
Turn on the sympathy for her sheep!
It’s all “I’d be having a good time like Stacey but I’m struggling & in pain & poor me, like me sheep, tell me I’m pretty & a good mum”
Its bullshit.
I had 3 demons under 6 & a husband 360 miles away 5 days out of 7! All by myself & went back work when youngest was 4 months old.
Here’s my secret Sopha…
You get bleeping on with it! You manage because you have too & no one will do it for you 🤦🏼‍♀️
I can’t stand pathetic needy women, this Disney Princess lifestyle is utter dogs bollocks! Also, clean your sofa, it looks like it smells

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Do you know who have got their parenting and priorities absolutely spot on, who are in the same position as the Grinches - ie. Stay at home parents. Gaz Beadle and Emma McVey!
I say this because they have got 2 kids, only 18 months between them and their kids are NEVER without interaction, stimulation, days out etc etc.

I watched a video today of their youngest daughter, she has not long turned 1. She is saying all sorts and can sound out animals.

They never put a foot wrong with their children in my eyes. They dote on them. Dont use them as cash cows and just genuinely adore spending time and interacting with them!
100% agree with you. Have loved watching him go from party boy to amazing dad. They literally never sit down between the two of them, those kids are so lucky. And it's not money, it's simple things they do in the garden, farm visits, walks, parks etc.
OK the money makes it easy for them to do this but as Hinch shows, money does not make you a good parent!

She needs to get some help. Sorry but she should not be finding it as hard as she is... she sounds ill.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'd be concerned if I was still experiencing after pains especially after a Vaginal delivery as I'm sure that's not normal. I just don't get the whole can't find my feet stuff when she has a hubby at home helping. Making it look like she does everything yet o cam bet inch does the majority of it. At 17, I had my first kid and back at college within 6 weeks, balancing it all out without any help. It can be done but she's playing the woe me card, can't help but think something is happening and she's drumming up sympathy!!

100% agree with you. Have loved watching him go from party boy to amazing dad. They literally never sit down between the two of them, those kids are so lucky. And it's not money, it's simple things they do in the garden, farm visits, walks, parks etc.
OK the money makes it easy for them to do this but as Hinch shows, money does not make you a good parent!

She needs to get some help. Sorry but she should not be finding it as hard as she is... she sounds ill.
I love watching these aswell. They have it all spot on.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Do you know who have got their parenting and priorities absolutely spot on, who are in the same position as the Grinches - ie. Stay at home parents. Gaz Beadle and Emma McVey!
I say this because they have got 2 kids, only 18 months between them and their kids are NEVER without interaction, stimulation, days out etc etc.

I watched a video today of their youngest daughter, she has not long turned 1. She is saying all sorts and can sound out animals.

They never put a foot wrong with their children in my eyes. They dote on them. Dont use them as cash cows and just genuinely adore spending time and interacting with them!
Just started following, wow what a breath of fresh air. Thats how you do a family account Hinch, watch and learn🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12

I love them as parents I think it made Gary a different person he seems to be a great dad, they let the kids mess the house with enjoyment..

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So did Ronnie ever start nursery? Coz she made a big song and dance about him going and how she was gonna cry but never mentioned it again. But Stacey did the same but we’ve seen that Rex has started nursery.

Reactions: 11
This latest outburst about how terribly she’s struggling has actually really got under my skin. Of her ‘4.1 million’ followers, how many of them will be reading that self serving bollocks currently wondering how they’re going to feed their kids these summer holidays or how badly they’d love to endure that struggle shes having if they could only conceive (no, not those who had to wait a whole month after their wedding) what about those who’ve had miscarriages or lost their kids who’d again suffer anything to have them back, what about everyone who’s suffered during the global pandemic that she won’t discuss, cause she wants her page to be so lighthearted (no, not every other day when she’s on complaining how tough her life is) what about all the single parent families having to do it all themselves with a smile on their faces, with other commitments and jobs to see to, wishing they could have 5 minutes to themselves. Since the pandemic, I’ve lost an auntie to cancer who’s funeral I couldn’t attend. I’ve had 2 other aunties and an uncle diagnosed with cancer as well as my partners aunt. I’ve been out of work since December after losing my job due to COVID, all the while worrying as my partners job was also at risk and whilst worrying about my elderly and vulnerable family. I could go on and on and on and I could list all troubles all my friends and family have. I could list all the struggles I’ve saw people on this thread have, family and friends dying and committing suicide, washing machines flooding their house and having no money to fix it, going hungry so their kids can eat, working on COVID wards watching people die without their families, people not being able to buy their kids Christmas presents. Do you know what? I’ve never once saw anyone on here ramble on like her about their struggles, when they’d be well entitled to at times. Yes it’s very difficult just now and I could easily sit all day wanting people’s sympathy. But I’m fully aware that there are literally millions of people who would kill to have my problems because theirs are a million times worse. I’d be mortified to go on my insta stories moaning about my struggles full well knowing how so many people are probably much worse off. Why can’t she see this? Why can’t she sit and think it’s in very poor taste her moaning whilst having a full time house husband, family round the corner and millions in the bank? If she’s struggling so terribly she can afford professional help, no delay. I’m not saying life is perfect with money, or she’s not entitled to be struggling with a partner at home and I’m not saying one persons struggles are more important than another’s, or no one should ever complain because there are people worse off, or no one should ever be happy because some people are sad, but her inability to put her struggles into perspective and be honest about her life is despicable and for what it’s worth I pity her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
So did Ronnie ever start nursery? Coz she made a big song and dance about him going and how she was gonna cry but never mentioned it again. But Stacey did the same but we’ve seen that Rex has started nursery.
Wouldn't surprise me if she's accused them of being trolls for offering advice and pulled him out. I'm hoping for once shes put Ronnie 1st and he is going , not her spoilt ego, time will tell

Reactions: 14
Sophie the oh-so suffering sofa slug.... This is all were gonna get from her now isn't it?.. ''so tired, getting to grips, you are enough, I'm in pain, love you all so much, swipe up quickly..see you soon for engagements' and I hope she's reading every single thing on here. Fix up lady. Get your act together for fucks sakes. soph. ITS enough! What's she actually moaning about?? Moaning for the sake of moaning. Only content and engagement she will get is from moaning. So this is her new trick aye?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Basic psychology fact: anytime someone says “to be honest” or “if I’m (to be) honest”, they are liars. Plain and simple.
I’ve got a neighbor who rarely speaks to me, but when she does, her opening lines are always, ‘I’m not being bossy’ or ‘I’m not being rude’ and every time, she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think wankerdog is one of the best things I’ve read 😂😂 I actually love the names for the dog😂 someone called him lard Arse the other day 😂
I can't remember who it was but someone called him 'fatty-frets-a-lot' it's always made me piss 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve got a neighbor who rarely speaks to me, but when she does, her opening lines are always, ‘I’m not being bossy’ or ‘I’m not being rude’ and every time, she is!
It's like "with all due respect..."

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When i see other people on Insta being real and saying about their struggles, i have to admire and respect them!
........but with Hinch i just read contradictions, bullshit, and desperation. She is trying but she is doing more damage. She is throwing all she has at her sheep while desperately clinging on to the Hinch brand. Jamies post last night just proved the act that they are and the desperate use of a magical moment (new babies bathtime) just tunrned into a sales pitch. For such sales people they are defo in the wrong job.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.