Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

alba24

Chatty Member
Sophie rose hinchliffe
The only person to ever have a baby.
An inspiration to us all.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Palms

I googled after pains post partum after 6 weeks. It says get urgent medical advice. So hinch. When you read here later you should do that. Unless of course you’re lying. In which case get lost.
Maybe she means after pains from her heart smiling so much lately? It's such an abnormal way for your heart to stretch into that shape, it must hurt?😜
My heart never smiles so I would never know. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 50

LurkPack

First time poster loooooooong time lurker and flip flopper as to whether she’s as manipulative as these threads would have me believed . BUT the stories tonight sealed the deal for me. As soon as she realised she was being filmed she switched into character and was immediately like she was trying to sell us something … genuine lightbulb moment has happened over here guysssssss!

Also there is absolutely no way that that sponge is hygienic … makes my skin crawl thinking of the germs 🤢

• Heart

Ijustdontbelieveit

Just seen Binky Felsteads Instagram, she had a second baby couple of weeks after Hinch, been out and about and has posted a story showing her taking the eldest swimming and saying how important it is for her to spend one on one time with her eldest on her own while the father looks after the baby. How different to Hinch who seems to have forgotten about poor Ronnie.

• Heart

cm1985

Chatty Member
Fuck me who put 50p in Inch and brought him to life. It’s the most he has ever been allowed to speak or post. Boring as fuck like but bloody hell, cringeworthy attempt at pitching an idea 😂. Mug. Stick to the drag and zoph please stop this charade of trying to look like the struggling new Mum. Seen better acting on Hollyoaks.

• Haha

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
He must be absolutely tiresome to live with. Constant dad jokes and trying to be cooler than he actually is. I bet when he goes to the shops alone, the windows come down, he does circuits of the town centre with his arm hanging out and the words “Wicked, Wicked…..Jungle is Massive” are booming out on repeat. Hinch doesn’t need to cook as he eats in the McDonald’s car park with all the youngsters
665D882D-4A45-4BFB-BA8B-A9E9D724315E.jpeg

• Haha

gggg_o

Apparently now not only are Ron and Len going to best mates, but they’re also going to be best mates with all Stacey’s kids and Len and princess pickle are going to be boyfriend and girlfriend

Excuse me while I go vomit

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

AC55

VIP Member
All my boys have full tummies and clean bums? I take it as she refers to Jimlad and Wankerdog as her boys as well as her actual children, she's spoon feeding them and wiping their arses on a regular basis? Mind you, Jamie strikes me as the type who would get dressed up as a baby and get some perverse satisfaction from it!
Nerves and guilt? Afterpains? Struggling? Fuck off! This is yet another ploy to keep her followers onside and generate the adoration and attention and sympathy she needs! Soph, either fuck off for good from Instagram or come back inspite of how boring you are, but please stop with this "I'm struggling but I'll be back soon I promise" tripe ! If you really are struggling then see your GP or HV because that would be better for you and your family than seeking the validation of strangers! Funny though how it's not a struggle to get your make up on, your shoulders out, and strike a pose worthy of posting on Instagram isn't it?

• Haha
  • Heart

Popsicle12345

Don’t hate me for this but I actually like SS, I think she does do a good job with her kids personally. Yes Rex is covered in mud half/most of the time but personally I don’t see an issue with that, his a happy little boy that loves to play and explore. I’d rather have my children covered in mud and loving life, than have my kid in designer gear head to toe, looking miserable as anything and to afraid to play like Ronnie is. Yes SS has messed up with a few things like the hospital and the other bits, and I cannot defend that in the slightest, but then we all mess up somewhere along the line with parenting our children, there is no such thing as a perfect parent! Only issue is with SS at the moment is she is turning into a bit of a hinch, which I’m starting to see more and more! (Like I said don’t hate me for this, just my personal opinion! Doesn’t mean I’m right or wrong)

• Heart

LT2201

VIP Member
So it's going to be a illegal in Norway to post photos on social media without disclosing if they've been retouched. How on earth will the filter queen cope?

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Cassy Role

VIP Member
Ok. So not been really on here for ages because Hinch got so boring I honestly can’t be bothered wasting my time. I follow Stacey and saw Hinch’s comment on her gender reveal post. Liked one that wasn’t gushing about their “friendship” but wasn’t even that bad and BAM BLOCKED. It was calling out people pairing names with Lennie which I honestly can’t understand. So she goes through all the comments and blocks anyone that isn’t bowing at her size 6 size 10 feet. Get a life Hinch. You’ve had your 10 mins. Get a real job and get that lazy arse husband back to work as well. Over and out!

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Mejustme

VIP Member
She never does a happy cheerful post, it's all woe is me and I can't do this and that, just count your blessings you pathetic twat

• Heart
Reactions: 46

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Before Soph's next announcement/bid for attention, let's revisit this gem of hers...View attachment 651031
I have never, ever seen a worse response to a fan feeling poorly about themselves.

"I promise you won't feel this way forever (if you get a gastric band, lip injections, botox, hair dye, fake lashes, filters, extensions, tacky dresses that you can see through to your bra, fool insecure women into buying junk to make your living, and cut loose skin off your arms)!"
❤ She was this size for 5 mins.She over ate for a couple of months and got bloated.
She was living with her ex and probably just put a few pounds on,I think it's natural when you relax into a relationship and cook bigger portions to "feed yr man" ??
So,i envisage that she starts working in London,meets her new mentor boyfiend,gets a bit above herself and spurred on by what ever it was👃,is persuaded to go down the surgical route🤷‍♀️
I reakon she ramped up her presence on Fb and sought constant adoration and validation,which she probably received from family members and close friends.
I suspect she then got a proposal from her puppetmaster "boy" friend.
I suspect that at this point old mad fiddle was beside herself with anticipation,and,knowing the plan for the helicopter ride etc,probably fell for the myth that he was loaded?Truth be told the only thing loaded was his credit card.
It was the stuff of nightmares and the sweetest dreams.
Ma thought her benefactor daughter was marrying into her own fairy story and poor Paputupon was about to pay off more debts!
😴😱 ...I just had the weirdest dream and 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46