Mrs Hinch #406 Hinch really is a silly mummy, fancy “forgetting” Ron had a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #406 - Hinch really is a silly mummy, fancy “forgetting” Ron had a dummy

Winning thread title by moi, thanks guysss my heart is grinning.

Recap

Jamie posted a video of his free musketeers ‘avin a warrrk.
This consisted of the oaf yelling Maaaaaaanzzzzz at little Ronnie who was on a buggy board of the pram that Sophie was struggling to push. Sophie was wearing her showbiz sunnies even though it was gloomy so the paps couldn’t see her.

Back at Castle Greyskull and Jamie wasn’t done with his updates for us so we were treated to a photo of Ron in his England kit (dad Is determined he’ll like footie) and a video of Henry with his knob out and a duck off Inch expression on his face.

He then uploaded a staged video of Sophie looking massively pissed off - though pensive and sad was probably what she was going for - sat in the gazeeeeebo from Ron’s party scrolling on her phone. We were supposed to believe she didn’t know he was filming her. This is a trick pulled out by Hinch and Inch when they’re after sympathy.

Gushing sheep flocked to say how much they miss Soph, her voice, everything! And Jamie continued to try and flog their crap podcast. It’s dead mate. Over. Gone.

As if by magic Little Lennie rewarded his mummazzzz with a perfectly timed “first smile” which was posted on her grid at 7pm on Thursday - prime engagement time, you learned fast little Len.
Sophie took to the comments to coo over her sheep and tell them how much she misses them and how hard it is looking after two kids - with only a stay at home witch / husband and Freda Fiddle Fingers on 24 hour call . She also claimed she smiles and cries every day.

She then posted a video of Ronnie who has in her words “decided to be a baby again” the little fella was rolling about on Len’s changing mat with a dummy in his mouth squealing. “He has never had a dummy before!” proclaimed Hinch despite the fact there’s been videos of him with one and there’s a photo of him with a dummy in his mouth on her grid.
Sophie doesn’t find the fact her toddler is clearly craving her attention an issue though, no she just cackles in his face as usual.

She rounded off Thursday evening with a schmaltzy quote about how great her sheep are / she is and a huge close up of Lennie hazzzz foooooootzzzzz.

On Friday Sophie’s BFF Stacey Solomon and her fiancé Joe Swash announced their baby is a little girl.
Hinch of course made the announcement all about herself, she was crying, but her heart was smiling!
She already has plans for the unborn child declaring Lennie & Princess Pickle will be a new double act like #RonAndrex.

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 90
Oh duck off you fake twit. She must go through a tit load of tissues with all that crying she does. Never a day goes by when she's not crying over something. Surprised Sopha isn't sponsored by Kleenex. Ooops, I shouldn't have said that, I've just given her another idea to copy. "Swipe up for tisshhhuuesss guyyysss, I just love em. Also great for having at the side of the bed when you want to "clean" up after rumpy pumpy with your own Inchy winchy."
She the type who would clean up at the end so her bedsheets don't get messed up. 🙄😏

Screenshot_20210702-212144_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
Thank you Stacey for keeping sopha’s thread alive, you really do everything better than hinch!

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Well looks like I'm gonna a have a good evening with, my captain Morgans spiced rum and watch this thread unfold hahah. It's all picking up! Woopwoop

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She must go through a tit load of tissues with all that crying she does. Never a day goes by when she's not crying over something. Surprised Sopha isn't sponsored by Kleenex. Ooops, I've just given her another idea to copy. "Swipe up for tisshhhuuesss guyyysss, I just love em. Also great for having at the side of the bed when you want to "clean" up after rumpy pumpy with your own Inchy winchy."

View attachment 645110
This must be why she was trying to make #RonAndrex a thing. She needs free bog roll to blow her nose. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 54
This must be why she was trying to make #RonAndrex a thing. She needs free bog roll to blow her nose. 😂
Or you could just put the shark handheld hoover over her nose. She Will be on this morning for another 'cleaning hack' before we know it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I love that baby Rex is the only one who’s realised he’s in the presence of a lunatic

1A522DFD-448A-4E12-9063-92A607710803.png

EF419BCE-7C50-4E0D-9DFD-A4B7F6B3A2D3.png

• Haha
Reactions: 249
Mrs Hinch #406 - Hinch really is a silly mummy, fancy “forgetting” Ron had a dummy

Winning thread title by moi, thanks guysss my heart is grinning.

Recap

Jamie posted a video of his free musketeers ‘avin a warrrk.
This consisted of the oaf yelling Maaaaaaanzzzzz at little Ronnie who was on a buggy board of the pram that Sophie was struggling to push. Sophie was wearing her showbiz sunnies even though it was gloomy so the paps couldn’t see her.

Back at Castle Greyskull and Jamie wasn’t done with his updates for us so we were treated to a photo of Ron in his England kit (dad Is determined he’ll like footie) and a video of Henry with his knob out and a duck off Inch expression on his face.

He then uploaded a staged video of Sophie looking massively pissed off - though pensive and sad was probably what she was going for - sat in the gazeeeeebo from Ron’s party scrolling on her phone. We were supposed to believe she didn’t know he was filming her. This is a trick pulled out by Hinch and Inch when they’re after sympathy.

Gushing sheep flocked to say how much they miss Soph, her voice, everything! And Jamie continued to try and flog their crap podcast. It’s dead mate. Over. Gone.

As if by magic Little Lennie rewarded his mummazzzz with a perfectly timed “first smile” which was posted on her grid at 7pm on Thursday - prime engagement time, you learned fast little Len.
Sophie took to the comments to coo over her sheep and tell them how much she misses them and how hard it is looking after two kids - with only a stay at home witch / husband and Freda Fiddle Fingers on 24 hour call . She also claimed she smiles and cries every day.

She then posted a video of Ronnie who has in her words “decided to be a baby again” the little fella was rolling about on Len’s changing mat with a dummy in his mouth squealing. “He has never had a dummy before!” proclaimed Hinch despite the fact there’s been videos of him with one and there’s a photo of him with a dummy in his mouth on her grid.
Sophie doesn’t find the fact her toddler is clearly craving her attention an issue though, no she just cackles in his face as usual.

She rounded off Thursday evening with a schmaltzy quote about how great her sheep are / she is and a huge close up of Lennie hazzzz foooooootzzzzz.

On Friday Sophie’s BFF Stacey Solomon and her fiancé Joe Swash announced their baby is a little girl.
Hinch of course made the announcement all about herself, she was crying, but her heart was smiling!
She already has plans for the unborn child declaring Lennie & Princess Pickle will be a new double act like #RonAndrex.

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
Brilliant recap @Bunnykins !

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh duck off you fake twit. She must go through a tit load of tissues with all that crying she does. Never a day goes by when she's not crying over something. Surprised Sopha isn't sponsored by Kleenex. Ooops, I shouldn't have said that, I've just given her another idea to copy. "Swipe up for tisshhhuuesss guyyysss, I just love em. Also great for having at the side of the bed when you want to "clean" up after rumpy pumpy with your own Inchy winchy."
She the type who would clean up at the end so her bedsheets don't get messed up. 🙄😏

View attachment 645110
But I bet she doesn’t go through as many tissues as jimbobnojob does in the garage 💦🍆 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.