Mrs Hinch #406 Hinch really is a silly mummy, fancy “forgetting” Ron had a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My great great grandmother had 18 children & not by choice, her husband was a controlling drunk that used her for his own pleasure, she had no help & no where else to go & it wasn’t as easy for women to be independent back in those days. The photos of her before her wedding & kids compared to after are horrific, she would have loved just a quarter of what Hinch has.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
LOL yes why say ALL her bots. Demented. Just say BOTH. All the boys 😂 is she really including the dog and Inch.
Edit meant ALL HER BOYS...bots 😂
This is bullshit. She is totally setting up for “being real” and a “struggling mum”. She has 24 hour help and no work to worry about. This is setting up another book, I’m calling it now.

Reactions: 17
Why did she decide to post a story on the evening I had something to do. Now I have pages to catch up, selfish mare 😉

Anyway, I see she is starting to prop Long Legged Lenny up Ronnie-style early 😂At least he is engaging with her, but her interactions with her children always seem so…awkward.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Before Soph's next announcement/bid for attention, let's revisit this gem of hers...
0-02-02-90b12d1b3e05dd00d1155e8ab6ea3e8be41382a17c488875014e52dfa64bcea5_f3204871048ae6e4.jpg

I have never, ever seen a worse response to a fan feeling poorly about themselves.

"I promise you won't feel this way forever (if you get a gastric band, lip injections, botox, hair dye, fake lashes, filters, extensions, tacky dresses that you can see through to your bra, fool insecure women into buying junk to make your living, and cut loose skin off your arms)!"

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Does anyone else feel as tho when she was small and hardly known she had to make the effort and now that she’s blown up for what we’ve bizarre reason (don’t we all clean? Why aren’t we all famous?) shes got lazy because now she’s made a name for herself she’s got it all. Does she not realise that she still has to make effort? Takes 2 mins to post a pic on your grid? Unless she sits for hours thinking of what tit caption she can put next. There’s many women with two kids who ARE struggling, she has poncy prick assisting her 24/7 and she only has to put a pic on the gram? Honestly winds me up (hence long rant, sorry guys!). She needs to realise how bloody lucky she is for what she is in life and she hasn’t worked hard for it no matter what bollox people come out with. I know because I have a large Instagram platform myself, I know it’s piss easy to get followers quick. Takes 2 seconds to film a story, put some poncy quotes on your story, whack a half arsed pic on the gram and done.

Reactions: 27
Sophia, you are NEVER honest so just stop saying it. Everything about you is fake and forced.

In the picture you look like you have posed to look your best filtered self and had Lennie passed to you for the sake of the picture.

Stop living a lie for the sake of the gram and you might feel less conflicted and stressed.

Your scamming and constant sales has left you a very wealthy woman for very little work. Your husband is at home 24/7 to help you and your overbearing mother is just around the corner. You have no financial concerns and are blessed with support. THAT is your reality. Just shut the duck up.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Please can someone explain to me why she’s cracking on like the first woman to give birth to two children?! After pains after 6 weeks is a load of balls, I had after pains with my 5th for about a week, and yep they were pretty horrific, but guess what? I still had to get on and do school runs and deal with all the kids, no rest for the wicked here! She says she’s struggling, but what with? Why be so vague about it? Maybe she’s saving that for her next book! She can’t be struggling that much if she can do her face and hair and actually get dressed. I only get dressed Monday to Friday because it’s frowned upon to do the school run in pj’s. I’d love to struggle with what she’s struggling with! Hasn’t got a clue has she?

Reactions: 32
Why is inch trying to convince her all the time that random strangers on the internet love her with all the sharing of fake messages and the “I told you so” 🤮 As IF any mentally stable person would even think about that when they’ve got a new born. Shows how much time she has on her hands with all the help she has and this talk of missing routines and finding her feet is bull crap. Well that and the fact they’re desperate to keep engagement figures up. Pathetic.

Reactions: 29
As someone who doesn’t have kids I didn’t even know that after pains were a thing! 😱 you lot have really opened my eyes!

Reactions: 4
I doubt he would even be allowed a phone. He certainly wouldn’t be allowed to touch any of Hinch’s numerous iPhones coz she needs one to film herself on, one to post on, one to pretend to be deranged fans and send herself gushing messages on, one to pretend to be trolls and send herself hate mail on, one to pretend to be Inch High private eye sharing photos that she didn’t know he’d taken, one for managing her personal accounts and presumably one for actually using as a phone to text and speak to Mad Freda and her “kids”.
Clearly been reading here as today we have been graced with a pic of Ron’s foot that inch ‘found’ on his phone that Ron had supposedly taken himself 🙄

Reactions: 6
I think she struggles because she hasn’t got a naturally maternal bone in her body and she doesn’t actually know what to do with the kids she’s had.
She certainly doesn’t have a lack of support with a stay at home hubby and a mum on call.

I reckon soph would have been happy with just a dog. She's had the kids because that’s what’s expected of her in her social circle and family. Jamie probably wanted kids and we know she said she hoped to have kids “to connect to more of her fans” so probably her agents said it would be good for her brand.
Absolutely. She has been babied and only knows life being all about her so she hasn’t an idea how to parent properly. Even now, it’s all about her. Actually, Sophie, it isn’t about you. It’s about those two children who need you to be invested emotionally and interactively in their development and their future. Just give it up and focus on them and the support they may or may not need. So trying to be the messiah. You’re not the first to birth children and you won’t be the last. Some aren’t lucky enough. Stop being a martyr and sort yourself out. And quit this fairy tale princess bullshit, spoilt brat!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why is inch trying to convince her all the time that random strangers on the internet love her with all the sharing of fake messages and the “I told you so” 🤮
I know! It has never sat right with me. He has said similar in the past, like “You are so loved” and “We love you Mrs. Hinch” and today’s “Told you so.” Gag. Nothing wrong with being a supportive partner, in private, but what’s really happening here? Why is he reinforcing the idea that external validation means anything? If someone is struggling with their self worth, you have to work on the inside out. It doesn’t matter a toss what anyone else thinks. You try to dissociate external influences from internal worth. Is she crying behind the scenes in the dog bed “They don’t love me anymore Jayyymeee! Do something! Stacey’s fans love her more.” I just don’t understand how you get to be that age, and need that much PUBLIC validation from strangers when you’ve already been given so much. It’s not right.

Before Soph's next announcement/bid for attention, let's revisit this gem of hers...View attachment 651031
I have never, ever seen a worse response to a fan feeling poorly about themselves.

"I promise you won't feel this way forever (if you get a gastric band, lip injections, botox, hair dye, fake lashes, filters, extensions, tacky dresses that you can see through to your bra, fool insecure women into buying junk to make your living, and cut loose skin off your arms)!"
Her reply is horrific. Tone deaf at best.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Before Soph's next announcement/bid for attention, let's revisit this gem of hers...View attachment 651031

Literally no need for her to include her before and after photos in that reply 🤣 I don’t doubt Soph’s mental health is significantly worse now than it was when she was heavier. She just believed altering herself all over would solve her problems, it didn’t

Reactions: 18
I hope Janet Street porter has a peep on here one day. I'm sure she's well aware of tattle and what's involved. Pretty sure she would agree on everything seeing as Janet sees right through her.. Slug's Sophs cover has been blown. Just the stevie wonder sheep that need waking up now

Reactions: 9
As someone who doesn’t have kids I didn’t even know that after pains were a thing! 😱 you lot have really opened my eyes!
Oh yes, you don't get told about them. I remember feeding my 2nd and thought I needed gas and air, was worse than my labour pains. Nice blood loss with the pains too. Soon stopped after about a week so no idea what this princess is going on about.

Reactions: 8

Idst
She's a bleeping cretin

They're awful! With my first I had no after pains at all though, now I realise why the midwife was constantly asking if I want paracetamol and looked puzzled when I kept saying no, but with my 2nd child and mainly my 3rd child, wow. The pains knocked me for six, they were horrific.. But they only lasted about 2 days for me, everyone's different ofcourse but if nobhead over there is trying to act like she's still got stomach pains 6 weeks on then she needs medical attention and not crying into her phone. She's not suffering too much to not get all dolled up though, she's full of shite

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I do feel for her if she’s been hit by PND and she’s having after pains as I remember how awful it was from my own experiences, but maybe if she hadn’t pretended everything was sunshine and roses when Ronsel Adams was born then it wouldn’t be so difficult to explain the absence to the shoppers.

Reactions: 3
It's like "with all due respect..."
Jesus! I’m not being funny, but do you know her 😂

The post of self-indulgent misery is simply for attention. I don’t think she truly knows what stress is. Anything more than nothing is what she considers a chore whereas others are muddling through each day on their own, living hand to mouth, no secure roof over their head and living each day as it comes.

She’s sat there in her extended crushed velvet home, with expensive handbags and gifted items, money in the bank, a husband home 24/7, a mother who seems to be there 24/7 and she claims she is struggling in a photo with a face full of make up having no doubt eaten lunch prepared by someone in a warm, dry house and a million in the bank?

That latest post is an insult, it’s disingenuous and it’s bloody offensive. She can’t read a room can she?
I’ve just watched Cathy Bourke’s program about money. Greyskulls need to switch their TV on and give it a watch! You can be famous, and rich but still be a decent human being, without trying to scam money out of single mother’s in council houses who believe your horrific fairytale

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.