Mrs Hinch #406 Hinch really is a silly mummy, fancy “forgetting” Ron had a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie the oh-so suffering sofa slug.... This is all were gonna get from her now isn't it?.. ''so tired, getting to grips, you are enough, I'm in pain, love you all so much, swipe up quickly..see you soon for engagements' and I hope she's reading every single thing on here. Fix up lady. Get your act together for fucks sakes. soph. ITS enough! What's she actually moaning about?? Moaning for the sake of moaning. Only content and engagement she will get is from moaning. So this is her new trick aye?
Im
Putting that forward as a thread suggestion

SOPHIE THE SUFFERING SOFA SLUG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Hasn't it been suggested on here previously that she does lots of "woe is me" posts to get the huns onside prior to making a big announcement? Wonder if she's doing it now because a new house reveal is imminent?

Reactions: 27
It might be nothing but it caught my eye his ear pops out a bit near the end, *I’m not saying anything is wrong with his ears* it’s just a odd place to hold while holding him
I don't think she was on purpose but if she was then she doesn't deserve the kids even more

Reactions: 3
I think she's mentioning afterpains so as to remind everyone she's breastfeeding but really by now her uterus will be back to normal size so if she's still having afterpains she needs to see her GP but we all know she's at it.
Like her broken toe that wasn’t 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Them 2 twit waffles piss me off!!
She’s said she’s having after pains for the engagement so the shoppers msg saying OMG you need go the dr!!
I don’t get how any person can read her posts over the last 6 weeks & not question where is Ron most of the time why is it always just a photo of him no videos of him
Why is he never in the same room
Why is inch never holding Lennie
Has no1 met the baby yet haven’t seen anyone meeting him
And lastly why the feck is none of her hinchers going is she for real how can she be nervous not balance out a routine
She’s not relatable at all
As most have said she has a full time husband to help most don’t have that!! The photo inch posted to his grid I hope his mother seen it & rang him & gave him hell!! Poor Ronnie left in the corner
They should be taking a serious look at themselves
Show the night feeds show the struggles getting everyone ready to go out
Show bedtime breakfast time
But as we all no it doesn’t fit her Disney life

sorry for the rant but her poor me post again 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Hasn't it been suggested on here previously that she does lots of "woe is me" posts to get the huns onside prior to making a big announcement? Wonder if she's doing it now because a new house reveal is imminent?
Indeed it has... She loves attention.. She has the traits of munchausen syndrome. It's actually so concerning..

• Angry
Reactions: 32
6 weeks after a normal delivery to still have afterpains? She needs medical advice not sympathy from her sheep 🙄

Reactions: 23
6 weeks after a normal delivery to still have afterpains? She needs medical advice not sympathy from her sheep 🙄
I’m 2 weeks over a c section and have no pains, she shouldn’t have pains this long after a vaginal birth!

Reactions: 10
The post of self-indulgent misery is simply for attention. I don’t think she truly knows what stress is. Anything more than nothing is what she considers a chore whereas others are muddling through each day on their own, living hand to mouth, no secure roof over their head and living each day as it comes.

She’s sat there in her extended crushed velvet home, with expensive handbags and gifted items, money in the bank, a husband home 24/7, a mother who seems to be there 24/7 and she claims she is struggling in a photo with a face full of make up having no doubt eaten lunch prepared by someone in a warm, dry house and a million in the bank?

That latest post is an insult, it’s disingenuous and it’s bloody offensive. She can’t read a room can she?

• Heart
Reactions: 46
All hinch does is spout buzz words. She tries to be "genuine" and speak of the reality of motherhood but she fails spectacularly because all she is saying is what she *thinks* her sheep wants to hear. She never expands on what she says which then comes across as unauthentic.

For example...

She's nervous - nervous about what? Impending baby vaccines? Ronnie going to nursery? Switching from breast feeding to combo?

She feels guilty - what kind of guilt...guilty you have to split your attention between Ron and len? Guilty for snapping at inch? Guilty for being on "mat leave"?

Can't balance out a routine - Is Lonnie a colicky baby? Is Ronnie not adjusting well?

After pains - where?

It would be unbelievably easy to get decent bleeping engagement if she just for once expanded on this kind of tit.

She never does which is why I believe she's a big fat liar

• Heart
Reactions: 63
All hinch does is spout buzz words. She tries to be "genuine" and speak of the reality of motherhood but she fails spectacularly because all she is saying is what she *thinks* her sheep wants to hear. She never expands on what she says which then comes across as unauthentic.

For example...

She's nervous - nervous about what? Impending baby vaccines? Ronnie going to nursery? Switching from breast feeding to combo?

She feels guilty - what kind of guilt...guilty you have to split your attention between Ron and len? Guilty for snapping at inch? Guilty for being on "mat leave"?

Can't balance out a routine - Is Lonnie a colicky baby? Is Ronnie not adjusting well?

After pains - where?

It would be unbelievably easy to get decent bleeping engagement if she just for once expanded on this kind of tit.

She never does is why I believe she's a big fat liar

I think she will come out and say she is guilty for giving up breastfeeding. That's why she put that her boys have "full tummies"

Reactions: 26

For example...

After pains - where?

She never does which is why I believe she's a big fat liar
Spot on!!!

Reactions: 8
Will that sponge thing not go mouldy in there 🥴
I had one for my children to use in the bath! Two things odd with that video. The water is too deep, you only have it about an inch or two as baby is laying flat and the water is around their ears. Afterwards you have to roll it like a sponge and wring it out and I used to air it to stop it going mouldy. It’s too dry after the supposed bath. An absolute cringe recording, I’m wondering if they were looking to be recognised by the makers of the bath or sponge?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.