Mrs Hinch #406 Hinch really is a silly mummy, fancy “forgetting” Ron had a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember she likes to 'be able to control her own content' jaymeis filming and it's out of her control so she's mega mega fuming..
I always get second hand embarrassment when he opens his gob 😂 he has fucked her off a few times with his random filming. Maybe he needs to shout Fideo, like he did when she had tuftybinmans on her knee ( the annoying ‘you dancing?’ Repeated umpteen times one) to prepare her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Soooo have I got this right?

They fill the amazing collapsable bath up in the kitchen, carry it through the kitchen, down the passage, through the dining room and into the front room.

Bath Lonnie.

Then carry the full bath through the front room, through the dining room, down the passage, into the kitchen and empty the water out.

Then carry the empty bath back through the kitchen, down the passage, through the dining room back into the front room and store the wet sponge thing in the collapsable bath ready for the next bath time 🤯🤯

But Lonnie has an en suite in his nursery 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 106
Ok, it’s been 21 years since I gave birth so maybe things have changed but can someone explain to me why you would bath your baby in a collapsible bath in the middle of the living room instead of, oh I don’t know, in an actual bath? How do you even fill a baby bath with water when it’s in the middle of your lounge carpet?
The one thing I’ve always advised first time parents not to bother buying from my own experience is a baby bath.

I used a sink for the first few baths (when bending still hurt) and then the bath.

Reactions: 13
Soooo have I got this right?

They fill the amazing collapsable bath up in the kitchen, carry it through the kitchen, down the passage, through the dining room and into the front room.

Bath Lonnie.

Then carry the full bath through the front room, through the dining room, down the passage, into the kitchen and empty the water out.

Then carry the empty bath back through the kitchen, down the passage, through the dining room back into the front room and store the wet sponge thing in the collapsable bath ready for the next bath time 🤯🤯

But Lonnie has an en suite in his nursery 🤦🏽‍♀️
What a pair of Fannies….

• Haha
Reactions: 24
When i was pregnant with my first, my Gran insisted I had a babybath. I wasnt gonna bother but she raised 6 kids, 30 grandkids and 5 great grandkids so who am I to question her skills? And she paid for it bless her. We used it once and it was a nightmare to fill and empty. I just bathed her (my kid, not my Gran) in the sink until she got too big or had her in with me when i bathed or showered??? Like its not bleeping hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
🤦‍♀️ where is your bath from/where is your rug from/where is the blanket from....duck the duck offffffff!!! what a bunch of kiss-arse weirdos that message them - do they not have google??! Theyr desperate for some acknowledgement or engagement with wayne & waynetta hinncchhhCliffe - i honestly had no idea there were so many gullible people in the world!!? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ahh it was all a clever plot for Sophiesaleswoman to advertise but not declare her gifted goods. We see you Hinch

Reactions: 16
Oh god I am so embarrassed by that latest charade from these 2 trash pigs. Gobsmacked that anyone could watch that car crash and think it’s anything other than a travesty but alas people do. Reading the comments on here give me hope for humanity though, thanks twattlers 💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I may be in a minority saying this and I will see myself out after I've said it. 👋
Bollocks to their sales pitch. She looks so much better with no phone filters on her. She really needs to go au naturale when she posts, just like Inch has done. C'mon Sopha, show the bleeping reality of having a baby and a 2 year old, instead of photoshopping and filtering yourself so you are unrecognisable. You would be more relatable instead of showing this perfect fairytale life. All mums look knackered at some point, just bleeping own it and relish every moment of being a parent. Some of us aren't lucky enough to even have bairns.

Reactions: 34
44ADF597-B94C-407E-B534-E03D14DA609C.png
Stop promoting bleeping useless dangerous tit you pair of ARSEHOLES
If you need to put your baby down put him in a Moses basket
They have handles so you can move it about
It’s a safe sleep space
Mine is second hand and was from Aldi and the mattress cost me £15
There is really no need for all this ridiculous tit

(although I do bath my 13 week old in the lounge but in my defence we don’t have a normal bath yet and our kitchen is tiny and super old fashioned whereas our lounge is lovely and recently done up. I’d rather sit on my lounge floor and bath him than my bathroom floor or at the kitchen sink)

I do find it quite odd she baths Lonnie in the lounge when they have two bathrooms upstairs

Reactions: 27
That bleeping photo again. He needs his weekly dick suck off unwell fans, the amount of attention they need to function isn't normal.
Smacks of desperation for their shoppers to not loose interest in them. They really are the king and queen of recycled content. The fans will be wetting themselves silly and fawning over her like she's the best mummmaazz in the world. Dick heads.

Reactions: 9
Stop promoting bleeping useless dangerous tit you pair of ARSEHOLES

If you need to put your baby down put him in a Moses basket

They have handles so you can move it about

It’s a safe sleep space
Safety means nothing to this pair of goons. The moses basket they have is a dangerous deathtrap monstrosity on wheels. They can't be like any normal parent and have a bog standard basket. Oh no. These twats have to have something that looks and goes with their godawful bland decor. Never mind about the poor child's safety. And don't get me started on that cocoon thing.
🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.