Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fluffy20

VIP Member
Can someone please explain to me the whole sudden fascination for fake eyebrows. I have lived 43 years with the eyebrows that I was born with and no one stares and points at me in the street. Am I just incredibly genetically gifted to have been blessed with naturally perfect eyebrows or was there some sort of nuclear fallout from Chernobyl that has affected the DNA and resulted in everyone under the age of 35 having defective and deformed eyebrows? I don’t understand.

• Haha
Reactions: 64

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Helllllooooo. I ventured out into the real world but I’m back and full of wine. Hinch I’m ready for you. Although I do think it will be a boring day off tomorrow cos they have baby ballers. So all thats left tonight is a passive aggressive quote and a goodnight ill be off until Monday.

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
My kids would phone childline if I served them a jusrol pizza with 1 slice of pepperoni. My husband would be on his way to KFC ASAP if he saw that dished up for tea 😂
I just showed my husband a picture of that concoction and asked “do you fancy these for dinner tomorrow?”

he looked at me, looked at my phone and said “what the fuck have I ever done to you???”

😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
Has Jimbobnojob really taken Roo Ronnie to her mum’s, more like the little man stayed overnight by the looks of him in they pictures, total bedhead 😂She is just trying to cover her own lies by saying she is listening to the podcast because you can quite clearly hear Jamie talking in the background when she is at the back door with Henry🙄 So she’s making up a bullshit story about listening to the podcast because we all know our sofa can’t be left alone

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Macmama

VIP Member
I hope Ronnie has had a lovely morning at Baby Ballers with his dad, without a camera shoved in his face and Sopha screeching at him. For all the piss I take out of Inch, he does seem like he genuinely loves his son and is far more involved with him than his plastic mother.

Reactions: 60

Babyboonseed

Anyone else curious about the “Qweenie” account? 👀 👀 hinch is that you??? 👀 👀 extensive history of defending hinch if you go on her profile. And jealous of other instagrammers getting makeup brand deals 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Will she mention Baby ballers this morning? Clearly Jamie is taking him. Ma Barker will be round babysitting sopha, making her favourite mug shot and opening a new tube of Pringles for her. Ma Barker might even get the sensory rice out for a play with her Sophie rose.

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Lolo16

Is it just me that thinks it's just disgusting using the loo roll cardboard for your curtains pleats? Like dirty shitty fingers been all on that. Poo partials everywhere and now you wanna spread them everywhere else🤢 no thank yaaaa sopa

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Any normal person would just be completely fixated on the new baby they are about to have. That’s all that would be on their mind. Not Alpacas. Not getting another pet. I had 2 under 2. My priority was getting through each day keeping everyone alive. I didn’t need to add to that load.
This fuels the “shes had the baby back in January theory” in my opinion. She’s over the baby. She’s bored of baby. It’s time for something New.
I don’t really care if she buys a huge house and sticks 20 alpacas in it. She will pay someone to look after them hopefully anyway.
what bothers me is the fact that allegedly due to give birth and instead of reading some books on let’s say “gentle parenting toddlers” she’s spunked £8 on a book about alpacas with terrible reviews. Get any new books for Ronnie whilst you were ordering that one? Urhhh

• Heart
Reactions: 56

LT2201

VIP Member
Why does she have to call it a warm snack? It irritates me far more than it should, just call it a snack ya clown.

Off to take some immodium because looking at the "warm snack" has given me the shits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55