Mrs Hinch #388 While Soph is giving Orla root rot, son number three is asleep in his cot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah interesting that he’s not gone to Baby Ballers. She’s either genuinely giving birth or it doesn’t fit the narrative that she wants to convey this weekend. Shame Ronnie has to miss out on his class. If she were giving birth I’m sure Ma Barker could have taken him.

Reactions: 18
It’s probably been mentioned a tit load of times but does anyone else HATE how she hacks her hand into cushions to make them a weird shape!!!!
Cushions are supposed to be square!! Also hate seeing other ppl post photos of their cushions hacked into aswell!! Makes me roll my eyes at how they’ve been sucked in to the cult!
Wtf so weird!
I hate everything about her 'Mrs Hinch' brand, Soph herself might be not to bad, who knows, who cares, but Mrs Hinch is a total twit headed, self absorbed nutjob who needs blasting off into outer space before she destroys both feminism and what's left of the planet.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Don't you mean she comments of every one of 'Ash's' posts, they are best buds after all, Soph, Ash & Saf.
I noticed that too The last few weeks.
Soph, your a prick love. So far up your own arse you cant even smell your own farts.
Trust me, she’ll have forgotten all about that sweet little child in a months time. head.

Reactions: 15
On the Dettol spray photo I have a pop-up box to visit the Covid information website.
I'm in the Netherlands and only see this box if Covid is mentioned.
Is it the same in the UK or has she hidden the word Covid/virus somewhere in the photo?

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Yeah interesting that he’s not gone to Baby Ballers. She’s either genuinely giving birth or it doesn’t fit the narrative that she wants to convey this weekend. Shame Ronnie has to miss out on his class. If she were giving birth I’m sure Ma Barker could have taken him.
Maybe they’ve asked for him not to be papped what with them being such celebs 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
On the Dettol spray photo I have a pop-up box to visit the Covid information website.
I'm in the Netherlands and only see this box if Covid is mentioned.
Is it the same in the UK or has she hidden the word Covid/virus somewhere in the photo?
I'm not in the UK either and I also got the covid popup

Reactions: 5
it’s such strange behaviour… Henry hasn’t moved position, the curtains are still pulled and the lamp is on… yet she claims it’s morning now!!
Just pointless pointless lies 🤯🤯🤯🤯
she is unreal really needs to come off social media for a while. She is trying to troll Tattlers when all she is doing is wreaking her own head😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Instead of wandering aimlessly around your house listening to yourself like a massive narcissist why don’t you take your flipping dog for a walk you useless human being!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.