Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Andioooop

VIP Member
The many faces of our soph - should get sponsored by facetune, botox & filler companies because the results are there!
B01B2D69-C3BB-4557-AFE9-D0D4FB7B516C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 87

Katlen12

VIP Member
I’m sorry but Ronnie taking one look at those eyebrows on her arm, doing a 180 and bouncing out the room clearly off to find his dad is hilarious. That’s how I feel every time I watch her stories my man 😂
It’s nearly like Ron has run off (shaking his head) to find Jamie to tell him ‘Dad, Mammaz lost the plot again, you may ring Nannaz freda to bring the tranquilliser’ 😂😂

7D721195-AC87-4527-BB44-090BCBA59AF9.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

Fizzwhizz2020

Chatty Member
Arghh! The eyebrow transfers. I have a friend who has alopecia all over her body, her hair has gone, along with her eyebrows, eyelashes etc and she uses these just so she can feel “normal” along with her wig, every day it’s an effort for her to sort out her wig and put her eyebrows on. I’ll be so annoyed if all the hunnayz go out and buy these and she can’t get them. There’s no need. There are people with alopecia/cancer etc who actually need these.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Would love to see these on her, god knows how the fuck she is going to line them up with her surprised Maleficent look brows. Not even arched at all or long enough like her curly sperms. Tricky.

PhotoGrid_Plus_1620483179389.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 82

huns & cream buns

I’m new here. I’m not a “hincher” :sick: The phrase makes me ill. I’m not a hater either. I’m here for the tea, the laughs and the detective-like unpicking of inconsistency in the complex life of a boring salesperson an influencer. I followed Hinch a few years ago when recommended & I enjoyed learning some cleaning hacks I didn’t know about. Then I was bought her book & the way it was written, the tone, the language & the ridiculous naming of inanimate objects put me right off! I think I unfollowed for years but maybe she got back on my radar with friendship with SS (another airhead). Anyway, life history shared. What’s boiling my piss is the overuse of non consenting children on then social media pages of their parents. Is nothing scared? Plus it’s bloody boring. AND weird! Seeing comments from strangers fans saying they love Hinch’s kid or SS kids or whatever, it’s worrying and weird. Rant over.

Reactions: 78

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
Is it just me or are there alot of people defending her on here lately? Also seems a bunch of Hinchers are making accounts.

Reactions: 77

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Seen this advertise on the TV today, wonder who they got their inspiration from?! 🤣🤣😉😉🤔🤔
A secret Tattle bastard I suspect!

900x506_NEW_Pint_Tap_Can_Bottle Image.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

_afh95

Babies normally go quiet just before labour starts, so don’t think it will be tonight 🥴
no they don’t. Babies do not move less towards the end and before labour starts. It’s a complete myth and baby’s movements should continue as normal right up until you’re in labour. That’s an outdated, dangerous misconception and can be a cause of stillbirth because mothers just think it’s normal

• Heart
Reactions: 70

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Whilst I’m here I went to Tesco earlier. I never go to Tesco cos it’s not very close to our house. I saw some Hinch clothes draping off the hangers - they just don’t hang well. It’s crap. Felt them and they felt thin. Crap. Carried on round the shop and they had an end of aisle Hinch point of sale (can you tell I used to work in retail 🤭). It was shoddy. It was pretty much entirely towels.
My son wanted a batman costume.
I bought wine.
No Hinch items were bought 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

rapunzel21

I feel sorry for her fella. If I served that for dinner mine would ask where’s the rest and end up ordering himself a Chinese 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 67

jawidjanqndn

VIP Member
never come on this thread but ffs..
hinching?
lets hinch?
hinch hauls?
baby hinch?
give it a rest fucking hell 😂 seen her last name more than my own

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Boring. Boring. Boring. Lies. Lies.
Trolls. Trolls. Trolling. Bump. Bump. No bump. No bump. Bump. Ron. Manzzz. Mummaazzz manzzz. Roo. Chicken strip with dick out.
Shit cooking. Grey. Bisketttt. Tornado. Wrecked shit. Shoddy cushions and crap diffusers. Mansions and alpacas.
Oh and 2 seconds of cleaning. Fucking hell I really just don’t care anymore. Have the baby, hope you’re both grand, then piss off into the ether of ex influenzas. Please. I beg you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

The Dowager

Chatty Member
Is it just me that thinks it's just disgusting using the loo roll cardboard for your curtains pleats? Like dirty shitty fingers been all on that. Poo partials everywhere and now you wanna spread them everywhere else🤢 no thank yaaaa sopa
If your fingers are :poop:y then you’ve gone terribly wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 65