Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

icebabyice

Again new to tattle and just catching up with some ppls thoughts. Plz note this is not for sympathy but I’m going through active chemo treatment atm and have been in isolation since the start of December 2020 for surgery and Chemo obviously due to my low immune system and Covid risks even with my vaccines I am only just seeing a couple of family members outside for walks. I don’t go into anyone’s house shops etc. But here we all watch a Insta Influencer and Brand Partner heavily Pregnant going into Stores, no mask when her nail technician does her nails and probably dozens of ppl in the last month getting theirs done by that very same person. I have made so many sacrifices with my loved ones in recent months and it’s been very difficult and tough at times but I/they had a responsibility to not put me in further health complications! Surely an unborn child deserves the same who cannot make those decisions for themselves! Apologies for the rant 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 54

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
A friend of mine just had a bump and sibling photo shoot. Very very sweet. It made me want to post here again how I’m shocked she hasn’t done one. Not wanting to share my friends photos I thought I’ll get one off Pinterest. I look on Pinterest and this is one of the first to show up. Looks familiar right. Just thought that was interesting. Nothing is accidental with her.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Personally I think it’s funny that other Tattlers who love a bitch and a moan about an instagrammer or celeb that they don’t like decide to come on to this thread to tell us all we’re in the wrong for doing exactly what they do but about Mrs Hinch. There’s a rave thread if you like her so much. And if you want evidence of people’s suspicions of Mrs Hinch do a search yourself through the thread. Don’t be lazy like Hinch and Inch.

• Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
She really drags out her posts doesn’t she. She posted that video of her randomly standing in her bedroom saying about the cot and her curtain pleats but it felt unfinished. All I can liken it to is my MIL telling a story and all of us waiting for the punchline but it never comes. You’re like. Ok. Is that it?

• Haha

gggg_o

What a way to spend a lovely Sunday morning. Listening to your husbands voice who you spend 24h a day with breathing in all those fumes and cleaning the outside of your window sills. She acts like she doesn’t actually have time to herself. She’s a stay at home millionaire with her husband at home to basically look after her child whenever she needs time to herself.

Also getting excited over a picture of your own child like that when you’re basically at home every day all day isn’t normal if you ask me. That’s the kind of thing mums who work long shifts and 40h weeks would get excited about when they check their phone during their 30 minute break.

It’s like she spends more time looking at her own child through a screen than actually engaging with him in real life and it’s quite sad.

• Haha

Nparker92

Fuck off you killed off your fish within weeks and your dog is obese. How the fuck you be at home thinking you can run a farm?!

• Haha

MumSays

Why is a woman due to have a baby 'imminently' so obsessed with her appearance? New nails, buying eyebrow tattoos, "obsessing" over beauty influencers pages and replicating their regimes?
If I were you love I'd obsess over a few parenting pages and try and do a better job of that this time you narc!

This baffles me too.
The arselicking she shares always has a "this reminds me of way back when mine were young" post in there too.

I have a feeling her demographic is slightly older than we think and a big chunk is women old enough to be her mother who wish they were her mother or mother in law so she could "look after their sons". Also that group is ideal for her as they will have spendable wealth and not enough tech literacy to understand swipe ups and cookies. The thing is Sophie will prey on this, and they will think they are trendy and young cos they know what a "Mrs Hinch" is and she's their friend on Instagram. You always see "Sandra" "Sue" "Carol" and "Wendy"s on her followers list. (HUGE apologies if I've used any of your names I mean no disrespect directly to you 😂😂)
Oi a Sandra here and I certainly don't want to be her mum!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Fluffy20

VIP Member
So Inch has to send her photos every five minutes when he’s out of the house for an hour and she plays their podcast so that it feels like he’s still in the house? That is some seriously fucked up bunny boiler shit right there. Jesus Christ! Needy much? 😳😳

• Heart
Reactions: 51

gggg_o

I don’t understand why she needs those stick on brows. I understand why the account she tagged may need them but I don’t understand her need. Also where does she think she’s gonna out them? Aren’t her eyebrows tattooed on anyway?
When I saw that I actually thought they were a great idea for someone who doesn’t have brows. I will probably get some for my mum as her brows never grew back after having chemotherapy. But I agree I have no idea why she even purchased them. They won’t stick to her skin if she has brown hairs. She’d have to shave her natural brows off. Instead of wasting money on stuff she doesn’t need, if the only reason for buying them was to see how they worked she could have said something like, for those with alopecia or hair loss due to chemotherapy I thought these looked great so thought I’d share etc Is it that difficult for her to think of other people whenever she sees something? She doesn’t have to actually buy it or need it herself to share something with her followers

Reactions: 50

Bear1609

No offence, i get Ron is little and she has food issues but what on earth does inch eat ?!?? Jeez i think i must over feed my man !! I mean he actually eats full portions of things !!😂😂

• Haha

Dexy

VIP Member
I just don’t see how she could post videos like that, with the baby wiggling around, if she wasn’t still pregnant. It would just be too weird, even for her.
I genuinely think she is still pregnant and the whole thing, the disappearing and reappearing bump, the strategically placed cushions and pre records is just her having a laugh. She has enjoyed playing a game and it has been her way of being in control of the situation.
That’s my take anyway, I guess we’ll find out in the next few weeks!
I have to agree.
“ I’m not telling you my due date guys “ but then hinthint “ baby’s head is down “ “ not long now guys “ six weeks later… “feeling fed up now” week later “ sitting on my birthing ball “ etc etc etc.

She knows exactly what she is doing. Drumming up interest.

gggg_o

Who the fuck would be arsed about their curtain pleats when they are due to drop any moment? That would be the least of things I'd want to do right now if I was in that situation. 🙄🙄
Starts going on about the baby being in the crib "very soon" but cuts right off to cream herself over curtains? Priorities and all that eh Sopha.
When I used to follow her for her cleaning tips I copied the toilet roll “hack”. It’s actually rubbish. The toilet rolls start to go out of shape after about a week and all fall off. You can clearly see them in between the pleats too when they start to go out of shape. Looking back I can’t believe I actually wasted my time collecting toilet rolls to put on my curtain poles 😂

Think even this made me start to doubt her when I would copy her and things weren’t as good as she made out, and the products she recommended weren’t as good as she claimed. Thought I was missing something until I realised she was an overrated over payed sales person

• Haha
Reactions: 49