Mrs Hinch #388 While Soph is giving Orla root rot, son number three is asleep in his cot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's just boring. Nothing she does is interesting anymore. Her content is shite. I mean I don't know what I'm looking for in watching content but it's not her.
I check here before Instagram nowadays for CC2 sleuthing and what not because she’s so dull I can’t bear to watch the stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has she deleted the post of the bedroom with the baby’s next to me crib? I just went to relook as it was bugging me but I swear the cot was set up at the wrong height. We have one. For safety it’s supposed to have the baby mattress in line / same height as adults bed, and this was wayyyyy off. Which is dangerous & hazardous 😞

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Didn’t mad ma buy tubing things off eBay for her poles. No arse particles on her Michelle Keegan curtains thank you very much

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If you’re being induced, they won’t let you go overdue
When you say overdue what do you mean? Due date? Or 42 weeks? If due date then yes they do. If 42 weeks I think they normally book just before at a very late push but she already stated in her book they wouldn’t let go to her due date in another pregnancy

Reactions: 5
I just don’t see how she could post videos like that, with the baby wiggling around, if she wasn’t still pregnant. It would just be too weird, even for her.
I genuinely think she is still pregnant and the whole thing, the disappearing and reappearing bump, the strategically placed cushions and pre records is just her having a laugh. She has enjoyed playing a game and it has been her way of being in control of the situation.
That’s my take anyway, I guess we’ll find out in the next few weeks!
I have to agree.
“ I’m not telling you my due date guys “ but then hinthint “ baby’s head is down “ “ not long now guys “ six weeks later… “feeling fed up now” week later “ sitting on my birthing ball “ etc etc etc.

She knows exactly what she is doing. Drumming up interest.

Reactions: 50
I swear Ronnie used to have a pretty varied diet?! Why go to all that bother of exposing him to different tastes and textures as a baby ( he used to eat asparagus, sweet potatoes etc) if you’re going to feed him nothing but jus-rol as a toddler?! Just bizarre. They are both home all day. There is literally no reason for them not to cook and eat together as a family each night. The stuff of dreams for most working families!!

Reactions: 31
I just don’t see how she could post videos like that, with the baby wiggling around, if she wasn’t still pregnant. It would just be too weird, even for her.
I genuinely think she is still pregnant and the whole thing, the disappearing and reappearing bump, the strategically placed cushions and pre records is just her having a laugh. She has enjoyed playing a game and it has been her way of being in control of the situation.
That’s my take anyway, I guess we’ll find out in the next few weeks!
Me too I think she wouldn’t miss an opportunity like this for engagement and adoration. She hasn’t had that baby yet believe you me or we would know

Reactions: 15
I wonder with her blood condition would they let her go to due date ( or over ) or would they want her in before due date ?
I was told I wasn’t allowed to go to due date so my induction was booked the week before.

Reactions: 9
No. But check out the image on the front of her baby Hinch 2 highlights. Almost identical.

Oooh. Treated to a dancing bump. But no nails. Come on Soph. Try harder.
You can buy fake tummys that move, not fooling me sophie rose-thorn! 😂 If it’s not old footage, i reckon she’s ordered one for same day delivery. Jamieeee them nusty trolls caught me out in the mixing bowl!

097955D1-086E-439B-A5FA-EA02ACD2DC0B.jpeg
921FB3B0-7408-48F3-A01A-F7AC53C0B562.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Can someone please explain to me the whole sudden fascination for fake eyebrows. I have lived 43 years with the eyebrows that I was born with and no one stares and points at me in the street. Am I just incredibly genetically gifted to have been blessed with naturally perfect eyebrows or was there some sort of nuclear fallout from Chernobyl that has affected the DNA and resulted in everyone under the age of 35 having defective and deformed eyebrows? I don’t understand.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
I wonder with her blood condition would they let her go to due date ( or over ) or would they want her in before due date ?
I’m sure she mentioned on her stories a while back that she was going to be induced again, just as she was with Ronnie. I wasn’t induced with any of mine, but don’t that induce you early-ish (37-38 weeks?)

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.