Mrs Hinch #388 While Soph is giving Orla root rot, son number three is asleep in his cot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would love to see these on her, god knows how the duck she is going to line them up with her surprised Maleficent look brows. Not even arched at all or long enough like her curly sperms. Tricky.

PhotoGrid_Plus_1620483179389.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 82
You ask why the midwives would be surprised if you went into labour now? I’ll tell you why Sopha, you gave birth already you silly billy 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 87
Those stick on brows on her stories, Ffs. Now all of her minions will be flocking to eBay for them and people with chemotherapy induced hair loss or alopecia won’t get a bloody look in for months.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 213
I’m sorry but Ronnie taking one look at those eyebrows on her arm, doing a 180 and bouncing out the room clearly off to find his dad is hilarious. That’s how I feel every time I watch her stories my man 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 140
Those stick on brows on her stories, Ffs. Now all of her minions will be flocking to eBay for them and people with chemotherapy induced hair loss or alopecia won’t get a bloody look in for months.
Yeah and if she liked them that much she wouldn't stick them on her arm to show us!

Reactions: 28
Why are people asking HOW she’s got so much energy? MATE I WORKED until I gave birth with my fourth child and I had three other children to look after, high blood pressure so was at the hospital 2x a week and constantly in over night, did my housework, school runs, cleaned for my schizophrenic aunt AND nobody asked how I had so much energy. She’s such a bleep. She honestly doesn’t realised how absolutely privileged she is, to not have to work, to be able to sit on her arse as long as she wants AND to have her other half at home. What. The. duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 192
Seen this advertise on the TV today, wonder who they got their inspiration from?! 🤣🤣😉😉🤔🤔
A secret Tattle bastard I suspect!

900x506_NEW_Pint_Tap_Can_Bottle Image.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
F0479C71-1B29-42D6-AA5C-EEE1C1863B75.jpeg
8099B7F3-91C4-4856-B65D-EDFBC176E78E.jpeg

these are from my local Tesco last week I thought it was supposed to be sold out. They have had plenty of stock the last few weeks I’ve done my food shop 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 88
“Profesh”?? it’s jus rol over baked with cheese, calm down Nigella

• Haha
Reactions: 90
Going for a bingo here, I think she's going to actually get her brows done and then attempt to pass them off as the tattoo sticker ones x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 111
I don’t understand why she needs those stick on brows. I understand why the account she tagged may need them but I don’t understand her need. Also where does she think she’s gonna out them? Aren’t her eyebrows tattooed on anyway?

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.