Mrs Hinch #388 While Soph is giving Orla root rot, son number three is asleep in his cot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Roo Ronnie looks much happier when mumaaaaazzzz isn’t with him!

Reactions: 25
Bright sunshine in her picture of Hennerz but looks like an autumn day the picture of Ronnie 🤔

Reactions: 15
Don’t know about where you lot are but there are plenty of leaves on the trees now, none are bare ;)
Well spotted! Leaves on the trees in the garden, none in the Ronnie pic ‘sent to her’, compare and contrast…
9368B7F7-402F-4091-B1A2-9D89736FAF60.jpeg
C6005330-D4F5-4473-B572-32B0D02C3DF2.jpeg

Reactions: 19
Plus lamp on in morning??
Now she’s done a post with EVERY light on in the house when it’s bright outside!!! I’m new here… but is this to prove a point? Or does she always?

& listening to her own podcast so it feels Jamie is still in the house?!? Is she serious?

I only watch as I’m fascinated in how the human brain works, and I love watching this absolute madness unfold.
I do think she is mentally unwell??

She’s either very very clever, or we are pending a ‘Mrs Hinch checks in to the priory” eventually.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Theory: I note the Roo in the top left corner. Is Sophie beginning to drop hints about a new brand? It looks a little bit brandy the way it’s written with the linked o’s 🤔
Oh god. Children's grey clothing line incoming...🤢

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Why would you have a baby bouncer out if the baby hasn’t been born yet...posted on her stories this morning
I questioned this too. Apparently some people bring out the baby stuff to get sibling used to the things for baby. We never had the space and it never crossed our mind anyway.
Teasing to get a reaction or really in use 😆

Reactions: 12
Theory: I note the Roo in the top left corner. Is Sophie beginning to drop hints about a new brand? It looks a little bit brandy the way it’s written with the linked o’s 🤔
definitely ROO children’s clothing is 100% coming !!! 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I questioned this too. Apparently some people bring out the baby stuff to get sibling used to the things for baby. We never had the space and it never crossed our mind anyway.
Teasing to get a reaction or really in use 😆
Never did any of that crap with mine but then I had toys and stuff all over my house before siblings were born...not a sterile, show house.

Reactions: 9
Now she’s done a post with EVERY light on in the house when it’s bright outside!!! I’m new here… but is this to prove a point? Or does she always?

& listening to her own podcast so it feels Jamie is still in the house?!? Is she serious?

I only watch as I’m fascinated in how the human brain works, and I love watching this absolute madness unfold.

She’s either very very clever, or we are pending a ‘Mrs Hinch checks in to the priory” eventually.
So many red flags. Poor girl. Laughing all the way to the bank but at what cost?

Reactions: 7

She is obsessed with tattle. What a way to live. Checking here then posting stories relating to comments from here. She’s got mental issues, absolute lunatic.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.