Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jus86

I know we are all joking about her alpaca farm dream, but the reality is I genuinely believe she is very mentally unwell. She first mentioned alpacas around a week ago and now all of a sudden she's moving to a farm with her own alpacas. I'm no mental health expert but surely that's compulsive behaviour, she's the same with everything she wants. She needs instant gratification. This hasn't been her 'life long dream', she thought it up about a week ago and instantly has to have it.

I can't imagine (if we were to believe she was still pregnant) that you could be almost due your second baby and be so fixated on other material things. In the last few days alone, her nails, tattoo eyebrows, eyelash kit... Shouldn't this stuff be the last thing on her mind? I understand plenty of people like to take care of their appearance, but in the final stages of pregnancy, why is she like this?!

Plenty of other tattlers have mentioned recently that she has not once mentioned about her fourhcoming baby, it's all around what they've bought/been gifted. Like the second baby is just an excuse to buy more stuff.

Sopha will never be happy, because she can't buy happiness on ebay. And sometimes amongst all the madness of her ways, and her many annoyances, I stop and realise she desperately needs help. But she's surrounded by dysfunctional people who only see the pound signs and it's actually pretty sad.
I was overdue with both my babies and really sick so I did do beauty treatments to take my mind off things but all I posted about was baby stuff. Luckily my mum is a beauty therapist so would come and do all my treatments. I couldn’t have been bothered to go out to get it done.

Reactions: 2

Bubblebutton03

When she was on live with SS she must of used the filter ( didn’t even know that was possible) coz that is what she looked like

Reactions: 2

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
I wonder with her blood condition would they let her go to due date ( or over ) or would they want her in before due date ?
I was told I wasn’t allowed to go to due date so my induction was booked the week before.
What blood condition does she have? Anyone remember?

Reactions: 1

Jus86

I’m not defending but I must be missing something or just don’t pay enough attention on her posts. What is it she’s lied about? I feel like it’s been quite serious from the posts on here. I try to look out for it but I probably don’t keep up as much as everyone else does. I really doubt she’s had the baby yet as she’d be in so much shit off people for lying like that and I doubt it wouldn’t have come out by now.

Qweenie

Because trace let it slip that soph was pregnant july 5th. She deleted all the comments about it. Soph didn’t know she was pregnant for 8 weeks which would take you back to may 10th. 9 months on would be jan/feb
How do you know Trace let it slip?