Mrs Hinch #388 While Soph is giving Orla root rot, son number three is asleep in his cot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really drags out her posts doesn’t she. She posted that video of her randomly standing in her bedroom saying about the cot and her curtain pleats but it felt unfinished. All I can liken it to is my MIL telling a story and all of us waiting for the punchline but it never comes. You’re like. Ok. Is that it?

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Who the duck would be arsed about their curtain pleats when they are due to drop any moment? That would be the least of things I'd want to do right now if I was in that situation. 🙄🙄
Starts going on about the baby being in the crib "very soon" but cuts right off to cream herself over curtains? Priorities and all that eh Sopha.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She really drags out her posts doesn’t she. She posted that video of her randomly standing in her bedroom saying about the cot and her curtain pleats but it felt unfinished. All I can liken it to is my MIL telling a story and all of us waiting for the punchline but it never comes. You’re like. Ok. Is that it?
A lot of her stories seem to cut out quick these days...perhaps cutting the video off when babies crying? 😉

Reactions: 19
Why does she have to call it a warm snack? It irritates me far more than it should, just call it a snack ya clown.

Off to take some immodium because looking at the "warm snack" has given me the shits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Who is she trying to appeal to?
She’s 31 years old and coming across as a childish woman who thinks everything is amazing and she laaaaaaves it!
I’m really intrigued (more than I should be) as to who Gleam (or whoever her management are!) are trying to market her to?
He’s in his 40s..... why are they trying to buy the adoration of young impressionable women??? Genuinely don’t get it!!!
I totally agree. I don’t think that the age range and demographic that she appeals to are going to be married with two kids and a four bedroom detached house. Bringing Inch, Ronnie and the new baby into the brand is just going to alienate her original followers.

Reactions: 18
Croissant pasty is not the same as American crescent roll that they use a lot on Pinterest 😫. It really pains me that she thinks they’re the same🥲.

Why can’t she just buy a Chicago town pizza like the rest of us ...

• Haha
I don’t understand why she needs those stick on brows. I understand why the account she tagged may need them but I don’t understand her need. Also where does she think she’s gonna out them? Aren’t her eyebrows tattooed on anyway?
And they’re micro bladed, which means after a while (which they already have) they’ll turn into a thick block and won’t look like she’s got any hair strokes at all. Micro blading is a massive no no in brow world ❌ if she wanted brows like that she’d firstly have to have some hair at least and also have to have what she’s already got removed by laser and to start all over again.
shes fucked her brows basically. You can buy class can you..😂

And they’re micro bladed, which means after a while (which they already have) they’ll turn into a thick block and won’t look like she’s got any hair strokes at all. Micro blading is a massive no no in brow world ❌ if she wanted brows like that she’d firstly have to have some hair at least and also have to have what she’s already got removed by laser and to start all over again.
shes fucked her brows basically. You can buy class can you..😂
Forgot to add they’ll go a brick red or dark green colour as well 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I totally agree. I don’t think that the age range and demographic that she appeals to are going to be married with two kids and a four bedroom detached house. Bringing Inch, Ronnie and the new baby into the brand is just going to alienate her original followers.
Not that it matters because I don’t like Mrs Hinch. BUT if I did, I would have followed her previously for her cleaning content. Last year I moved into my first house - after living at home previously, I’d never done much cleaning and as silly as it sounds, didn’t know how to properly do it! But with her content now, if I had been an original follower, her content would have made me quite sad. Having a husband, a home and a family is all I’ve ever wanted and one of my biggest dreams and my life is so far from that at the moment. So even if I hadn’t discovered Tattle and saw right through her and the person she really is, I wouldn’t have wanted to still be a follower anyway! X

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Croissant pasty is not the same as American crescent roll that they use a lot on Pinterest 😫. It really pains me that she thinks they’re the same🥲.

Why can’t she just buy a Chicago town pizza like the rest of us ...
It’s an easy mistake to make. I mean crescent and croissant do sound very similar and it’s not like she’s a “best selling author” or anything who should know the difference 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’ll be after Inchs vegetable later, yanno, to "bring the labour on".
Well that’s enough to give me nightmares. 🤮

Why does she have to call it a warm snack? It irritates me far more than it should, just call it a snack ya clown.

Off to take some immodium because looking at the "warm snack" has given me the shits.
It’s bite sized stomach acid.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Maybe this is what she wants?
Start afresh with new content, no more bargs, but a more upmarket account. 😂
Hinch farm needs work, so Jamie can do a few stories a day showing off his DIY skills.
Sofa can practice at being a 1950's housewife, perfect mother, bakes, a bit of cleaning, light gardening. Change the account name to "Hinch yourself happy" 🤢
The whole mystery of the piss poor content from the last year will be shortly revealed.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Who the duck would be arsed about their curtain pleats when they are due to drop any moment? That would be the least of things I'd want to do right now if I was in that situation. 🙄🙄
Starts going on about the baby being in the crib "very soon" but cuts right off to cream herself over curtains? Priorities and all that eh Sopha.
I have temporary curtains in my spare room... been up 4 years now, yet shes just put them up and already thinking about taking them down just to add some bog rolls. Priorities dear hinch... go play with that beautiful boy of yours

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Does anyone really need to follow a recipe to tell you how to bake some pastry topped with cheese and tomato?? Everything she does is just so boring. Hide a scotch bonnet in the middle of Jamie’s, that’d be worth watching.

What baking revelations is she going to discover next? Jacket potatoes topped with cheese?!

• Haha
Arghh! The eyebrow transfers. I have a friend who has alopecia all over her body, her hair has gone, along with her eyebrows, eyelashes etc and she uses these just so she can feel “normal” along with her wig, every day it’s an effort for her to sort out her wig and put her eyebrows on. I’ll be so annoyed if all the hunnayz go out and buy these and she can’t get them. There’s no need. There are people with alopecia/cancer etc who actually need these.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.