Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

easeypeasey

VIP Member
Needy much. Does she have any interests?! There are so many other things she could have listened to instead. She could have learnt a thing or two and broaden her seemingly narrow horizons. Maybe learn some new words...
Where to start....!

Sewing machine
Arts and crafts with scrub daddy
Putting Ronron's toys back in the right order
Cooking up batch meals for Ronron's weaning journey
Paint by numbers
Sorting plants at the potting station
Topping up the bird table with the drowning barth
Feeding squirrels at the mini picnic bench her uncle made
Watching pigeons shag on the fence
Having a jacket potato in Morrissons (covid got in the way of that one)
Photographing elderly people eating alone
Sitting in the pergola rain or shine
Driving round and waiting outside people's houses wondering if they're Hinchers
DMing popstars
Wondering if her ex boyfriends current girl is a hincher
Going for drives in icy roads whilst pregnant... During a weather warning, during a lockdown, during a global pandemic

Shes got loads of hobbies and is very interesting

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Baybay1234

So she puts ups last nights pic of Henry with an extra light filter so we think it’s day time! We believe you Soph we really do 🤷🏻‍♀️
it’s such strange behaviour… Henry hasn’t moved position, the curtains are still pulled and the lamp is on… yet she claims it’s morning now!!
Just pointless pointless lies 🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Haha

Jessie98

VIP Member
She screams desperation if she has to have Jamie's voice playing. When he's not there. I mean that's not right is it? He has only gone out for a while to her mothers 😳😳😳😳

• Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I hope Ronnie has had a lovely morning at Baby Ballers with his dad, without a camera shoved in his face and Sopha screeching at him. For all the piss I take out of Inch, he does seem like he genuinely loves his son and is far more involved with him than his plastic mother.
I hope he takes Ronnie for a cheeky MaccyDs after and doesn’t tell Hinchy 😂

• Haha
Oh I’m glad I’m not the only one who gets irritated with that stupid hinch carry on, all her stupid sheep saying “I’m hinching my house”, eh no your cleaning your house you annoying bints, that prat did not invent cleaning, she doesn’t even seem to clean much and when she does it just the same things over and over so maybe spraying everywhere with febreeze is hinching but it’s sure as hell ain’t cleaning
I read somewhere on another real cleaning account I believe, that Hinching is not cleaning it’s the bits you may do after cleaning .. spray air freshener, arrange cushions make your bed fancy, flower arrangements, light wax melts etc 100% not cleaning basically faffing 🤣

CherryCola

Why is there no sign of a toddler living in that house?? Am I doing things wrong because I have garish coloured toys in every crevice and dirty little finger prints decorating every surface? 🤔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46

Cupboardshoes

Chatty Member
"Tomatoe puree"
Sophie rose Vest Shelling Orferr Hinchliffe 🙃

I hate tomato purée- it tastes like metal to me. Surely you'd mix the herbs into the "sauce" not scatter them on top to burn 🤷‍♀️
I wish she would just give Ron some turkey dinosaurs and smiley faces and give it a bloody rest. Store brought pizza won't kill him and can't taste half as bad as her attempts at playing house. This is the sort of "cooking" I'd make WITH my 2 year old nephew so I can keep an eye on him, keep him amused AND make us something to eat. (Tbf from experience my nephew would eat all the pepperoni & tomatoes whilst helping and then not be hungry once it's cooked 😂)

Reactions: 45

Drc24

Do they ever eat a proper meal? 🤣 even more proof that the house is a set.. it’s always snacks

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
There’s just something about posting your child to your millions of followers for views and to obsess over that’s never sat right with me 🤦🏻‍♀️

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Why are people so convinced she's had the baby? Maybe she's just very overdue?
Mostly the fact that she’s been hiding a bump since early last summer. And then hiding a lack of one since February.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Find it rather unsettling how detached she is from her unborn child. It’s almost as if this pregnancy is some what an inconvenience, I can’t put my finger on it but it’s just not sitting right with me how much she seems to have zero interest in her beautiful wee boy and zero interest in her unborn baby! You look at other pregnant “celebs” and usually their social media content becomes pregnancy/parenting/baby orientated, which is great, I actually enjoy and prefer to follow celebrities who are pregnant and or have babies/young children, I like to hear how they are finding pregnancy, things they recommended, the different symptoms they are experiencing, their labour stories and then onto things like weaning, sleeping, breast/formula feeding, the products they do and don’t recommend, days out with small children, activities in the house, I could go on and on! As a mother myself I personally find this interesting, not saying everyone will but I think zoph has missed a trick here with her pregnancy but that being said you would just assume naturally she would be posting things about her pregnancy, gushing over her bump, posting pics of Ronnie bonding with her bump, making the most of her last few days being pregnant, if she still is, I don’t know it’s just all a bit strange! I’m no psychologist but it certainly doesn’t take one to see that she hasn’t bonded with her unborn son, I just hope when he arrives she takes the time out to do just that but I some how doubt it, too busy with her head up her arse reading alpaca books 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 44

LoonyLeopard

Chatty Member
She’s definitely trolling Tattle with that “Would I Lie to You” song .....

I literally burst out laughing when she starts ‘cooking’ cos I can’t wait to come on here and see the remarks 👀

The eyebrows on the arm though... she’s lost the entire plot !

• Haha

Fizzwhizz2020

Chatty Member
Do i detect a lot more Hinch Sympathisers on here lately? I seem to frown more than usual at some posts. But unlike sheep i keep scrolling and dont kick off!!!
There have been quite a few of late! Let them come. Some will read the wiki and open their eyes, some are diehard zoflora ingesters 😂 x

• Haha
  • Heart

Sausage90

VIP Member
My kids would phone childline if I served them a jusrol pizza with 1 slice of pepperoni. My husband would be on his way to KFC ASAP if he saw that dished up for tea 😂

• Haha

Upyourshinch

Chatty Member

Attachments

• Haha