Mrs Hinch #388 While Soph is giving Orla root rot, son number three is asleep in his cot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No sign of R at his little group. So I’m still thinking he’s been dropped off at Ma’s while madam H births number 2.

Reactions: 16
What a way to spend a lovely Sunday morning. Listening to your husbands voice who you spend 24h a day with breathing in all those fumes and cleaning the outside of your window sills. She acts like she doesn’t actually have time to herself. She’s a stay at home millionaire with her husband at home to basically look after her child whenever she needs time to herself.

Also getting excited over a picture of your own child like that when you’re basically at home every day all day isn’t normal if you ask me. That’s the kind of thing mums who work long shifts and 40h weeks would get excited about when they check their phone during their 30 minute break.

It’s like she spends more time looking at her own child through a screen than actually engaging with him in real life and it’s quite sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I also noticed she comments on every one of Ashley‘s post including the one of his orange trainers but failed to comment on the one of the little African children who made a sign for baby A. Now make of this what you wish but it’s easy to see they she took down her BLM post 🙊
I noticed that too!! Spoke volumes to me

Reactions: 15
So she's got things how she likes them this morning, ie - no toys in sight, does a toddler actually live there??
Can you imagine when they are older, obvs much older but it soon comes around 🤣 It’s carnage, making their own food, the bathrooms, I picked up 3 wet towels off the floor this morning before I went in the shower after getting them even wetter using them to dry the floor that was like a scene from Seaworld 🤣 All the tit that gets dumped at the door when they come in from school & sports, the washing, their bedrooms. Looking back it seemed easier when they relied on us to do everything for them. I do say bits but there’s always an excuse, when my 15 year old gets in later it’ll be ‘when you were still in bed asleep Mum, I was rushing around to get to Rugby’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Yeah I had a lie-in 🤷🏼‍♀️ Also there’ll be shower or bath number 2 when he get’s in because he’ll be filthy but the COLD shower this morning is just to wake him up 🤯🤣 Good luck with the years to come Hinchypoos ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't believe he's took Ron to see mad ma either. I reckon he's took him to see his own parents but she cba being called out for never going with him. They can't stand yaaaaaaa

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Made me chuckle this...
Imagine the shame turning up to court for stealing Mrs Hinch’ - This is me
Well hun, I’ll be fucked if I’m actually going to pay my hard earned money for her tat. There’s enough of her Grinchers studied enough to buy her shite from Tesco’s at the moment, I certainly shan’t be one of them. It was purely curiosity that got the better of me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes I agree, what's the point she really is sad and needs constant attention and validation via social media
The same photo is soup and porridge .. just why 🤣

@Sh1tRollsDownHill
View attachment 566178View attachment 566177
The best bit there is they’re only 6 days apart! If you’re gonna do that at least leave a length of time so that it’s not so blatant it’s bullshit 🙄

@Sh1tRollsDownHill and another one from her profile where she rehashes a photo with a new caption #pointlesslies #attentionseeker View attachment 566184View attachment 566185
And when her and SS shared a story of them FaceTiming apparently Hinch doesn’t drink tea 🤷‍♀️ It’s just pointless lies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Anyone else totally get the ick when she said she was listening to their own podcast?? Jeez, all the podcasts out there she could have chosen, but nope, goes for her own scripted voice :sick: :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
How many times have we had to endure seeing Chicken Stripz hauling his fat entitled arse up the stairs to his bedroom and now he's just sleeping on the sofa all night motionless?! Pointless boring lies...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I think its a sad life . Money doesn't bring the happiness
Can't Imagine living a life based of how many likes you get
Put the phone away and live!
Boils my piss when you see people out sat together not talking but looking at screens. Say home and chat online
' don't forget to live before you die'

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I also noticed she comments on every one of Ashley‘s post including the one of his orange trainers but failed to comment on the one of the little African children who made a sign for baby A. Now make of this what you wish but it’s easy to see they she took down her BLM post 🙊
Don't you mean she comments of every one of 'Ash's' posts, they are best buds after all, Soph, Ash & Saf.

Reactions: 13
It’s probably been mentioned a tit load of times but does anyone else HATE how she hacks her hand into cushions to make them a weird shape!!!!
Cushions are supposed to be square!! Also hate seeing other ppl post photos of their cushions hacked into aswell!! Makes me roll my eyes at how they’ve been sucked in to the cult!
Wtf so weird!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.