Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Those stick on brows on her stories, Ffs. Now all of her minions will be flocking to eBay for them and people with chemotherapy induced hair loss or alopecia won’t get a bloody look in for months.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 213

iamnotnice

Why are people asking HOW she’s got so much energy? MATE I WORKED until I gave birth with my fourth child and I had three other children to look after, high blood pressure so was at the hospital 2x a week and constantly in over night, did my housework, school runs, cleaned for my schizophrenic aunt AND nobody asked how I had so much energy. She’s such a cunt. She honestly doesn’t realised how absolutely privileged she is, to not have to work, to be able to sit on her arse as long as she wants AND to have her other half at home. What. The. Fuck.

• Heart
Reactions: 192
Thread Title nomination: Mrs. Hinch #389: Coming soon: The Alpacalypse. You have been warned.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 150

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Thread Suggestion :

Mrs Hinch #389 “It’s my pregnancy and I’ll lie if I want to ... you would lie too if your content was poo”

• Haha
Reactions: 144

MaldonMalaise

I’m sorry but Ronnie taking one look at those eyebrows on her arm, doing a 180 and bouncing out the room clearly off to find his dad is hilarious. That’s how I feel every time I watch her stories my man 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 140

SweetJeesuz

5F82BB9D-F174-44AC-8FB2-487218DD36BE.jpeg

“Here we go again, can’t enjoy anything without a phone in my face”

“Does your Mummy do that too Rex?”

“Yeah but it’s all for the gram”

“Mate why’s your mum hiding behind two cushions?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 112

Pingu13

Going for a bingo here, I think she's going to actually get her brows done and then attempt to pass them off as the tattoo sticker ones x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 111

Brummiebird

VIP Member
“Our Safe Space, Nanny & Grandad’s garden”

You’re in Essex Soph, not war torn Syria. What do you need a safe space for? Jamie been racking up those gambling debts again?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 108

FancieNancy

One thing Hinch has taught me is how many different ways you can put cheese, pastry and tomato together and call it a new recipe 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 103

MillionDollarBaby

VIP Member
No I sat in a friends garden. A friend I haven’t seen in 18 months and had only met my youngest once. Cos yanno. I’m not a covidiot like our Soph. 🥴🥴
Did you take your own cushions, that were conveniently the exact same ones your friend already had, and hide behind them all evening? I hope you had a lovely time!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
“Our Safe Space, Nanny & Grandad’s garden”

You’re in Essex Soph, not war torn Syria. What do you need a safe space for? Jamie been racking up those gambling debts again?
Ramping up the notion of not feeling safe in their own home for when they move.

Reactions: 89

Brummiebird

VIP Member
If your wife was 4 months overdue and had health complications, would you leave her home alone?
A medical emergency could occur at any minute, by the time you came home she could have tattooed fake eyebrows on the bananas.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

rapunzel21

F0479C71-1B29-42D6-AA5C-EEE1C1863B75.jpeg
8099B7F3-91C4-4856-B65D-EDFBC176E78E.jpeg

these are from my local Tesco last week I thought it was supposed to be sold out. They have had plenty of stock the last few weeks I’ve done my food shop 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 88

Needacuppa

VIP Member
Do i detect a lot more Hinch Sympathisers on here lately? I seem to frown more than usual at some posts. But unlike sheep i keep scrolling and dont kick off!!!

Reactions: 87

FlopsyMops

I know we are all joking about her alpaca farm dream, but the reality is I genuinely believe she is very mentally unwell. She first mentioned alpacas around a week ago and now all of a sudden she's moving to a farm with her own alpacas. I'm no mental health expert but surely that's compulsive behaviour, she's the same with everything she wants. She needs instant gratification. This hasn't been her 'life long dream', she thought it up about a week ago and instantly has to have it.

I can't imagine (if we were to believe she was still pregnant) that you could be almost due your second baby and be so fixated on other material things. In the last few days alone, her nails, tattoo eyebrows, eyelash kit... Shouldn't this stuff be the last thing on her mind? I understand plenty of people like to take care of their appearance, but in the final stages of pregnancy, why is she like this?!

Plenty of other tattlers have mentioned recently that she has not once mentioned about her fourhcoming baby, it's all around what they've bought/been gifted. Like the second baby is just an excuse to buy more stuff.

Sopha will never be happy, because she can't buy happiness on ebay. And sometimes amongst all the madness of her ways, and her many annoyances, I stop and realise she desperately needs help. But she's surrounded by dysfunctional people who only see the pound signs and it's actually pretty sad.

• Heart

Areyehavinalaugh

You ask why the midwives would be surprised if you went into labour now? I’ll tell you why Sopha, you gave birth already you silly billy 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Oneoddsock

Chatty Member
Babies normally go quiet just before labour starts, so don’t think it will be tonight 🥴
Sorry but this is a dangerous comment. Midwives, NHS website etc all tell you movement does not slow with impeding labour and to go get checked out asap if baby isn't moving as normal. I know mine moved all through labour and I was asked constantly during it if he was still moving.

(Don't think impeding I'd the right word but you get the idea)

• Heart