Mrs Hinch #388 While Soph is giving Orla root rot, son number three is asleep in his cot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those stick on brows on her stories, Ffs. Now all of her minions will be flocking to eBay for them and people with chemotherapy induced hair loss or alopecia won’t get a bloody look in for months.
Exactly this!!!
There is absolutely no way the ones she ordered would even fit properly over her eyebrow shape… hence the arm demo!
Absolutely ridiculous post.

Reactions: 21
it'll be so weird if she has had the baby but has still been doing 'help me bring on labour' stories etc. How will she get out of it?!
Idk but she said she was further along than she had left, so how long has that baby been in her then? 10 months? Makes no sense. Major eye roll.

Reactions: 8
Mate I don’t understand any of it. Full slap for sitting on your arse, fake nails, extensions. I can understand making a bit of an effort every now and then, but all of this is so high maintenance it’s farcical.
I had my eyebrows done as they were going sparse so made me feel self conscious of how i looked, but like the original poster said I've never had anyone look at me differently in the street as they are just eyebrows but it was something that helped me personally with the way I looked

Reactions: 18
What's really starting to bug me is her sudden love of beige mixed in with grey... Swapping her white radiator cover for a wood one....ratan flower jar in the kitchen... beige baskets instead of grey in CC2's room.... All so convenient when she's seen SS move into her new pad and introduce the beige thing, get a life!
Yeah but Rex's new bedroom is grey and white. Spoke volumes that did. SS did not go... I loved his bedroom so much i have done the same in here. She pretty much implied Sophie copied Rex's room so i am gonna do the opposite. This for me was shade blacker than the clouds from the great storm of Maldon! 😂

Let’s see your ‘new’ nails with the moving bump, hinch. A moving bump mean nothing love, could have been filmed 5 months ago 🙄🤥🥱

Conveniently covering her hands, until the next story with henners, trying to make out like they are all filmed today! If he was lying where he is, then you would be lying on him hinch! Nothing is real with her. 🤮

View attachment 565687
If she showed bump and a copy of her and SS in a magazine this week maybe we can put it to bed. But i think she knows there are more tattlers than genuine followers atm sp cant give up the pretense.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Idk but she said she was further along than she had left, so how long has that baby been in her then? 10 months? Makes no sense. Major eye roll.
If we take this to mean 20 weeks and 1 day ( it’s Hinch after all! ) , 18 weeks and I day have passed so she’s 38weeks plus 2 days MINIMUM. But yea it feels more like 10 months. Oh dear god I’m just glad she didn’t tell us at 12 weeks. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
If we take this to mean 20 weeks and 1 day ( it’s Hinch after all! ) , 18 weeks and I day have passed so she’s 38weeks plus 2 days MINIMUM. But yea it feels more like 10 months. Oh dear god I’m just glad she didn’t tell us at 12 weeks. 🤣
I think my sister in law told us as soon as the sperm met the egg it was THE longest pregnancy in the world 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Babies normally go quiet just before labour starts, so don’t think it will be tonight 🥴
Sorry but this is a dangerous comment. Midwives, NHS website etc all tell you movement does not slow with impeding labour and to go get checked out asap if baby isn't moving as normal. I know mine moved all through labour and I was asked constantly during it if he was still moving.

(Don't think impeding I'd the right word but you get the idea)

• Heart
Reactions: 87
Knowing her and how wasteful she is she probably buys a 16 pack and unrolls them all, bins the toilet roll and just keeps the cardboard.
Sooo true 😂

...Or buy new toilet roll cardboard from Amazon 🙄 like when she bought found the very straight, perfect twigs for her pissy twig heart 😂🤥

9C31B45B-3B5C-452E-9B98-A5C329558CAA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
A bit Kate like, but I wonder why she has deleted the story in her bedroom, the one where she said there would be a baby in the crib very soon, then changing the subject to the crappy curtain folds? 🤔 Something to hide Sopha?

Reactions: 12
She can’t drag it out any longer. If she does her nursery tour tomorrow then we know how it will end.
You may be right but I think we will get the foot in hand pic from Janine saying he didn’t think it was possible for him to love her more but she’s just delivered their 3rd born 😂 son and he just is so proud of her and loves her more than he ever thought possible 🤮🤮couple goals and all that bullshit

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I’m too invested in this now and I see we have had a dancing belly. Ok I’m kind of going to be a bit angry if this is all a facade, you don’t fake tit like that. There’s women (and men) out there who would give anything to have a baby and this feels like one big game! So im now rooting for that baby to be still inside cooking! Otherwise, and I don’t care the reason (aside from health reasons which I will of course forgive) it’s atrocious behaviour.

I mean it’s ridiculous! Shouldn’t wind me up but the whole thing is just beyond stupid!

Reactions: 20
never come on this thread but ffs..
hinching?
lets hinch?
hinch hauls?
baby hinch?
give it a rest bleeping hell 😂 seen her last name more than my own
Oh I’m glad I’m not the only one who gets irritated with that stupid hinch carry on, all her stupid sheep saying “I’m hinching my house”, eh no your cleaning your house you annoying bints, that prat did not invent cleaning, she doesn’t even seem to clean much and when she does it just the same things over and over so maybe spraying everywhere with febreeze is hinching but it’s sure as hell ain’t cleaning

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sooo true 😂

...Or buy new toilet roll cardboard from Amazon 🙄 like when she bought found the very straight, perfect twigs for her pissy twig heart 😂🤥

View attachment 565742
I swear she stopped using toilet rolls & made her sheep buy that stupid foam thing instead for the curtains! (Can’t think of what it’s called, but it’s like the swimming float things)

Reactions: 22
I swear she stopped using toilet rolls & made her sheep buy that stupid foam thing instead for the curtains! (Can’t think of what it’s called, but it’s like the swimming float things)
I remember that, Pipe insulation!
46B87707-72D4-46DD-ADB4-3DA85BE1AE2B.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Off topic slightly, but I was curious about reading her ‘This is Me’ drivel, oops soz, novel when it came out.
However, I refused point blank to line that fake wanker’s pocket, so I hoofed it out of WH Smith’s. I’ve still never got as far as about page 5.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh I’m glad I’m not the only one who gets irritated with that stupid hinch carry on, all her stupid sheep saying “I’m hinching my house”, eh no your cleaning your house you annoying bints, that prat did not invent cleaning, she doesn’t even seem to clean much and when she does it just the same things over and over so maybe spraying everywhere with febreeze is hinching but it’s sure as hell ain’t cleaning
Home Hinch Home was probably the worst 🤢 it doesn’t even make sense!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.