Mrs Hinch #388 While Soph is giving Orla root rot, son number three is asleep in his cot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if everyone knows this, im always Middleton to the party as the threads go so quickly..

But you can actually use hashtags in text on your story and layer the photo over it so then your story will show up on the feed if the hashtag is searched. Saw it on engagement advice when doing it for my lil business as I’m just learning guyzzzzz.. Maybe why the covid info has popped up? 🤣 that’s how she gets people to watch her boring stories nowadays

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Am I missing something? Why is she cleaning her window with dettol spray? Or is this the way to do it now? Genuine question.....

Reactions: 20
Sorry if everyone knows this, im always Middleton to the party as the threads go so quickly..

But you can actually use hashtags in text on your story and layer the photo over it so then your story will show up on the feed if the hashtag is searched. Saw it on engagement advice when doing it for my lil business as I’m just learning guyzzzzz.. Maybe why the covid info has popped up? 🤣 that’s how she gets people to watch her boring stories nowadays
Thanks for that. Surely this photo should be labelled as an ad then?

Reactions: 10
Am I missing something? Why is she cleaning her window with dettol spray? Or is this the way to do it now? Genuine question.....
I done it by accident once, dont even ask me how. Then she done it. It cleans it really well to be fair 😂 I use it in my car now, because I'm a HCW in the community, so in and out of houses all day, just an extra bit of germ free 👀
Can I just say though, I found it before she did 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can we just talk about these eyebrows for a minute. So she stuck them on her arm and water doesn't remove them. She said you need to remove them with sticky tape. Is she that thick? So she is going to stick them over her own brows and then remove them with tape....which would probably remove her own brows in the process? At the very least it would be pretty painful. Can you imagine the amount of sheep that are going to be walking around with fucked up brows after this 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Listening to your own pod cast. Omg. Narcissistic or what. She so believes her own hype. 😂😂😂 Sad cow

Reactions: 21
Whether she's had the baby or not, I mean who really cares. She's still a prize pleb. Its gonna be the same story as with her first.... who gives an actual tit.
I used to follow her a couple of years ago, I think it was not long after she was in the sun. And tbf I thought she was alright, I was a fan of the clmheao ass cleaning products shed buy Haha but now it's all based on what she's been paid to promote and I can't be arsed with that. Banging on about how humble she is blah blah NOT THE CASE AT ALL any more. She does have an army of die hard fans that lit love everything she does which I thinks abit weird considering🤣

Her house is standard and bland, her kid needs a hair cut and her husband loves to wear trousers that are too short.... just saying

P.s no doubt this has already been said but I've only just found this website and I'm just basically living my best life scrolling through ✌✌

• Heart
Reactions: 41
This is all stress of being a house husband who has to be at the beck and call of his famous Z lister wife who brings home the money 💰

Can't have it all Jimmers 🤷‍♀️

t: 4883295, member: 177428"]
Shocking! Wow 😳 Look at Jimmers he’s aged so much ..how anyone thinks he’s the same age as her I don’t understand. 🤦🏻‍♀️
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 10
“Our Safe Space, Nanny & Grandad’s garden”

You’re in Essex Soph, not war torn Syria. What do you need a safe space for? Jamie been racking up those gambling debts again?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 108
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.