Mrs Hinch #388 While Soph is giving Orla root rot, son number three is asleep in his cot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My kids would phone childline if I served them a jusrol pizza with 1 slice of pepperoni. My husband would be on his way to KFC ASAP if he saw that dished up for tea 😂
I would've much preferred her feed Ron a KFC rather than those monstrosity"pizza"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No I sat in a friends garden. A friend I haven’t seen in 18 months and had only met my youngest once. Cos yanno. I’m not a covidiot like our Soph. 🥴🥴
Did you take your own cushions, that were conveniently the exact same ones your friend already had, and hide behind them all evening? I hope you had a lovely time!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98
No offence, i get Ron is little and she has food issues but what on earth does inch eat ?!?? Jeez i think i must over feed my man !! I mean he actually eats full portions of things !!😂😂
Me too. Mine gets veg and everything! I’ve never seen her make a proper meal (you know like most of us do every single bloody day)!

Reactions: 14
Whilst I’m here I went to Tesco earlier. I never go to Tesco cos it’s not very close to our house. I saw some Hinch clothes draping off the hangers - they just don’t hang well. It’s crap. Felt them and they felt thin. Crap. Carried on round the shop and they had an end of aisle Hinch point of sale (can you tell I used to work in retail 🤭). It was shoddy. It was pretty much entirely towels.
My son wanted a batman costume.
I bought wine.
No Hinch items were bought 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
I wouldnt say I'm snooty when it comes to what kids should be eating. If you want to cook healthy stuff fair enough, if you want to make chips and nuggets when go ahead, but what's she's "cooking" isn't a meal. If she was cooking other bits to go with it then show it. Because it looks like she's just fed him a couple of mini pizzas. And that's no good.
TBF she did say it was a “warm snack”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did you take your own cushions, that were conveniently the exact same ones your friend already had, and hide behind them all evening? I hope you had a lovely time!
You know what. Funny story. I did hide my pregnancy with my second baby for most of the pregnancy. So cos I hadn’t seen her she genuinely said SHOW ME YOUR TUMMY. I said I’m not pregnant I swear! And had to lift my top up and give her a side view. Then I drank two glasses of wine and she was satisfied 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Me too. Mine gets veg and everything! I’ve never seen her make a proper meal (you know like most of us do every single bloody day)!
True. What veg do we ever see him eat? I knkw she’s given up with the weaning Journey but you never saw a steamed carrot or whatever.

Reactions: 19
I reckon if she hasn’t had CC2 then I reckon he’ll be born 20/05 by c section seeing as Ronnie birthday is 20/06 and then I think she’ll reveal him on Ronnie birthday a pic of Ronnie holding him or something similar

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Hey I think you’re forgetting her gourmet creations of chilli sauce nachos and watery sausage casserole!! Those well known healthy balanced meals! 🤣🤢🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
The amount of tomato purée 🤮 that would taste so bitter. Don’t get why she doesn’t use passata? It’s free on SW...

Reactions: 20
Do i detect a lot more Hinch Sympathisers on here lately? I seem to frown more than usual at some posts. But unlike sheep i keep scrolling and dont kick off!!!

Reactions: 87
Who is she trying to appeal to?
She’s 31 years old and coming across as a childish woman who thinks everything is amazing and she laaaaaaves it!
I’m really intrigued (more than I should be) as to who Gleam (or whoever her management are!) are trying to market her to?
He’s in his 40s..... why are they trying to buy the adoration of young impressionable women??? Genuinely don’t get it!!!
This baffles me too.
The arselicking she shares always has a "this reminds me of way back when mine were young" post in there too.

I have a feeling her demographic is slightly older than we think and a big chunk is women old enough to be her mother who wish they were her mother or mother in law so she could "look after their sons". Also that group is ideal for her as they will have spendable wealth and not enough tech literacy to understand swipe ups and cookies. The thing is Sophie will prey on this, and they will think they are trendy and young cos they know what a "Mrs Hinch" is and she's their friend on Instagram. You always see "Sandra" "Sue" "Carol" and "Wendy"s on her followers list. (HUGE apologies if I've used any of your names I mean no disrespect directly to you 😂😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Why is a woman due to have a baby 'imminently' so obsessed with her appearance? New nails, buying eyebrow tattoos, "obsessing" over beauty influencers pages and replicating their regimes?
If I were you love I'd obsess over a few parenting pages and try and do a better job of that this time you narc!

This baffles me too.
The arselicking she shares always has a "this reminds me of way back when mine were young" post in there too.

I have a feeling her demographic is slightly older than we think and a big chunk is women old enough to be her mother who wish they were her mother or mother in law so she could "look after their sons". Also that group is ideal for her as they will have spendable wealth and not enough tech literacy to understand swipe ups and cookies. The thing is Sophie will prey on this, and they will think they are trendy and young cos they know what a "Mrs Hinch" is and she's their friend on Instagram. You always see "Sandra" "Sue" "Carol" and "Wendy"s on her followers list. (HUGE apologies if I've used any of your names I mean no disrespect directly to you 😂😂)
Oi a Sandra here and I certainly don't want to be her mum!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
One thing Hinch has taught me is how many different ways you can put cheese, pastry and tomato together and call it a new recipe 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 103
Oh god this is my second post in (slight) defense of her buttttt she said the mini pizzas were a snack not a meal. Whether that's true or not who knows but that's definitely something I'd class as a snack. And as id demolish the whole plate to myself id be making double that amount!

I'll see myself off to the rave threads now, it's been fun guyzzzz

Oh god this is my second post in (slight) defense of her buttttt she said the mini pizzas were a snack not a meal. Whether that's true or not who knows but that's definitely something I'd class as a snack. And as id demolish the whole plate to myself id be making double that amount!

I'll see myself off to the rave threads now, it's been fun guyzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.