Mrs Hinch #388 While Soph is giving Orla root rot, son number three is asleep in his cot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know! I just went back to the thread & found screenshots View attachment 566825View attachment 566826View attachment 566828View attachment 566829

Also, while on the thread of ronnies 1st birthday, i found this. Can anyone remember what the hint was when she went live? @HinchesSousChef

View attachment 566833
Was it about wanting more kids? Did she say when rather than if or something that implied she was pregnant rather than they wanted to have one. Jeeeezzz I can’t remember. Hiding her tummy though 😉

Reactions: 8
I think she’s laying the foundations for new house with that grid post. Will it be new house reveal before new baby? Or combined?
I'm wondering if she'll take maternity and move throughout that. Come back in a few months time and show all her Hinchers her new place.

What's worse is I think they'll except it. She'll get messages about how much she deserves it and how she's superwoman for moving house with a toddler and a new born.

🙄

Reactions: 15
The Roo logo / branding that’s been noted. With the oo’s joined does anyone else think CC2 could begin with O? This would mean she joins their names end / start. Or am I reading too much into it?
i swear if she names the baby Oliver i will completely loose my tit 😫

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I’m sure some of them hinch nut nuts love Ron andrex more than their own poor unfortunate kids. Those messages are cray cray. The lunatics have taken over the asylum Instagram

Was it about wanting more kids? Did she say when rather than if or something that implied she was pregnant rather than they wanted to have one. Jeeeezzz I can’t remember. Hiding her tummy though 😉
All these comments from the live 🤣 & the photoshopping of her stomach - can literally see the lines curving
99CEEADD-1177-4731-B8E3-851FFACFB8C0.jpeg
D33D31CD-AE10-4B54-87F4-8F00533EF821.jpeg
A0241494-6AC1-4C4C-B26C-5156C1A42831.jpeg
87C84538-99A7-4375-878A-1DB23D0826A3.jpeg
FD1CC737-A28C-453D-8B7A-FC371A4D2301.jpeg
0A9E3B17-D845-4A68-94F6-6E0D4D9D8F23.jpeg
6063B368-84AB-4D40-B96A-79575FB6BFD2.jpeg
B3540740-6FFD-4709-9F3D-87EA01772EDF.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
It will be pretty poor scrapings for likes I... be lucky if she hits 200k I reckon.
Cumslut and bumstretcher her ex loyal followers have moved over to the dark side.... tattle 🤣
Won't lie I've had a crappy day and cried my heart out...then this made me smile so thanks!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thread Suggestion :

Mrs Hinch #389 “It’s my pregnancy and I’ll lie if I want to ... you would lie too if your content was poo”

• Haha
Reactions: 144
I'm wondering if she'll take maternity and move throughout that. Come back in a few months time and show all her Hinchers her new place.

What's worse is I think they'll except it. She'll get messages about how much she deserves it and how she's superwoman for moving house with a toddler and a new born.

🙄
I reckon you’re right. They will deffo be on the move and this gives her a good opportunity.
Can picture it now... her coming back off maternity to a nice montage about getting used to life with new baby and then at the end a shot of the new house #homehinchhome

Reactions: 12
Someone from social services/the police seriously needs to sit her down and have a conversation with her about safe guarding and child protection. Perhaps even do it as a promotional exercise/bit of PR and share the info with her fans. Stacey Dooley did a Q&A thing with MIND the mental health charity answering questions on her stories after her psych ward documentary aired.
(Not saying the social need to get involved and open a case for The Hinches at all, merely that there should be some serious education/PR exercise about consent and keeping your kids safe online when they aren't even old enough to have their own accounts!)

I know Stacey Solomon puts her kids out there, as is her choice. But I'd ask serious questions/be really miffed if one of my friends put a picture of my kids (if I had any) on their grid for likes. I wouldn't do it to any of my friends. But if I did it'd be subtle, probably a group shot including adults and be posted on the day it happened not a week after we pretended to meet up (and tattle caught my voice the week before that in my friends garden 🙃)

Reactions: 11
Oh I’m so annoyed! I’m in the process of buying a house and I was after buying a bee knocker. Now I can’t because it will look like I’ve copied her lmao 😂.

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion - Laying the foundations for a house move, she can only hope her sheep approve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.