Mrs Hinch #388 While Soph is giving Orla root rot, son number three is asleep in his cot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg also can you imagine her insta stories

“hi guyzzz, I’m sorry but here I am with my Alpaca and just giving him a wipe down with Flash and zoflora, omg he smells so good now”

while standing there in a bleeping ribbed beige 3 piece set. 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Omg also can you imagine her insta stories

“hi guyzzz, I’m sorry but here I am with my Alpaca and just giving him a wipe down with Flash and zoflora, omg he smells so good now”

while standing there in a bleeping ribbed beige 3 piece set. 🤢
I hope she doesn’t show off the alpacas wang like she does Henrys

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
The comments on her grid post are killing me. “Friends for life, just like their Mums” What? Two kids who have met each other a handful of times and their Mum’s who have known each other less than 2 years? Wow! Is that the criteria for “Friends for life”? Setting the bar fairly low there!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
There was this one too, but I’m not sure who this is or if it’s genuine. XView attachment 567136
Hard to keep up with what’s genuine and what isn’t sometimes on here 🙈 I hope she does move now and we get some of neighbours spilling all. Can imagine the headline now ‘my years of hell living next to Mrs hinch’

• Haha
Reactions: 19
T
I go round and circles with this. If she hasn’t already had the baby then like you say, she’s massively missed out with this pregnancy and it’s bizarre why. For ages I was worried it was because there was something “wrong” with the baby and that’s why she had latched onto baby A. But given her “wacky” behaviour lately I think we can all agree she doesn’t appear to be battling something troubling. This is why I have to always conclude she’s hiding it because she’s had him. Perhaps her family insisted upon hiding him to giver her time to bond with him baby. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Your theory makes a lot of sense. I think “having time to bond” as her excuse will still get her into a lot of hot water! Would be interesting.

Reactions: 7
I can see what is going to happen. Once they have exchanged contracts its going to be a reality show following them to their new farm house and land. Channel 5 love this tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She will keep her old house and you know what she'll do. She will keep it as a show room house and come and visitit when she wants. I just laaave it so much guys. I couldn't part with it. I love just coming in to the old house and sitting in it with jayme and pretending we still live here hahaha hope that makes sense. I just couldn't bear to leave my sink guys. It means so much to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I can see what is going to happen. Once they have exchanged contracts its going to be a reality show following them to their new farm house and land. Channel 5 love this tit.
They’re a bloody Ch5 dream scenario, I can see it now.

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion... “Gucci belts and Prada handbags, new #gifted mansion, Alpaca my bags”

Reactions: 19
I do love Our Yorkshire Farm though 😍 Former weekend cokehead & gambling addict Drag Queen take over Essex land doesn’t quite seem so wholesome does it 🥴 Although it’s reality TV and Janine’s been applying for it since before he stumbled across that classy girl at work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Wait., do you reckon alpaca is a code word?

like alpaca my bags? For the new Hinch farmmmm guyzzzzz

Thread suggestion... “Gucci belts and Prada handbags, new #gifted mansion, Alpaca my bags”
only just seen this sorry!🤣 great minds think alike haha

Reactions: 3
Will the alpacas get their own bedroom in Hinch Farm? Will they have a bedtime montage like Henry where they lie on their backs exposing their genitals to all and sundry? Will they also gain Christmas weight? Will there be new videos of the Kray bruvvas feeding them plastic sandwich meat? So many questions that I don't want the answer to.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If she gets alpacas then I'm done guyz.
She can't even look after Henry. Look at the state of him.. She's gonna have goats, pigs, chicken coops the lot ain't she..... I genuinely dread to think

• Sad
Reactions: 18
If she gets alpacas then I'm done guyz.
She can't even look after Henry. Look at the state of him.. She's gonna have goats, pigs, chicken coops the lot ain't she..... I genuinely dread to think
F Henry she couldn't keep goddam fish alive 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine the animal welfare complaints!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I know we are all joking about her alpaca farm dream, but the reality is I genuinely believe she is very mentally unwell. She first mentioned alpacas around a week ago and now all of a sudden she's moving to a farm with her own alpacas. I'm no mental health expert but surely that's compulsive behaviour, she's the same with everything she wants. She needs instant gratification. This hasn't been her 'life long dream', she thought it up about a week ago and instantly has to have it.

I can't imagine (if we were to believe she was still pregnant) that you could be almost due your second baby and be so fixated on other material things. In the last few days alone, her nails, tattoo eyebrows, eyelash kit... Shouldn't this stuff be the last thing on her mind? I understand plenty of people like to take care of their appearance, but in the final stages of pregnancy, why is she like this?!

Plenty of other tattlers have mentioned recently that she has not once mentioned about her fourhcoming baby, it's all around what they've bought/been gifted. Like the second baby is just an excuse to buy more stuff.

Sopha will never be happy, because she can't buy happiness on ebay. And sometimes amongst all the madness of her ways, and her many annoyances, I stop and realise she desperately needs help. But she's surrounded by dysfunctional people who only see the pound signs and it's actually pretty sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 87
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.