Mrs Hinch #388 While Soph is giving Orla root rot, son number three is asleep in his cot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha her last post is a massive middle finger to tattle I love knowing she reads here it had her books, her Tesco range, her nails and alpacas. She just lavvvvvvvzzzz doesn’t she 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Alpaca's! Really! If she couldn't handle fish she's not going to be able to handle pooping, peeing, spitting Alpacas. What the hell goes through her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Now hang on a minute, we all slated her for buying fish without doing any research and she clearly listened which is why she’s now reading a book on alpacas before she goes out and buys one. That’s actually quite sensible.
Lol, who am I kidding? She’s literally bought that book for one or two stories on Instagram coz she thinks she’s funny and that’s it. Have we ever seen her read a book ever? Have you ever seen any books in that house except for umpteen copies of her own ones? Has any roomful of tat actually got a bookcase in it? Erm, no 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Can't keep fish alive or a dog a healthy weight....Jesus Christ those poor Alpacas 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm going for a bingo of her or Jamie doing one of the WOWCHER deals for an Alpaca walk experience. You know just to get a feel for it. Cos walking an alpaca is exactly the same as running an alpaca farm.🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thread Title nomination: Mrs. Hinch #389: Coming soon: The Alpacalypse. You have been warned.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 150
The psycho witch actually thinks she can handle a farm😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
She is absolutely delusional 🤪🤪🤪 this has got to be one of the most bonkers ideas she has everrrrrrr had 🤪 It's worrying that her nearest and dearest have let her get carried away with this supposed "dream" of hers ,especially at this specific time in her life 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I just realised
I said I wanted the thread as a podcast for while I'm washing up.
What did she do today?; listen to a podcast 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my, definitely moving soon. Somebody save the Alpacas from her .
I'm on the hunt for alpaca people right now so I can pass their details to Soph she can actually rehome them once she realises it's bloody hard work owning livestock. Flushing an alpaca down the bog like flip and Flop will cause her even more plumbing issues.

I can't see this working out for her. They are so obsessed with dodging hard work and replacing everything natural with plastic. Plus she will need to register a CPH number to own livestock. And I very much doubt Alpacas are easy entry level livestock. They struggle enough with chicken strip and one kid, unless they are going to hire someone to look after the poor beast.

I am irrationally angry at this I'm sure PETA and the RSPCA will be deeelighted WHEN they end up having to deal with her.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.