Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Margaret peel

This comment made me tear up. It's so true, there are so many people out there in complete financial hardship and don't even have the basics for a baby that most of us take for granted. I bet she'll end up being blocked even though she hasn't said anything remotely nasty at all.
I am her and I only followed to put this post on I have made similar requests to The Meldrums. , The Saccone Jolys and many more so far not one of them has replied or done anything that I requested if people needed any more proof of their selfishness ! I am not Jealous I am almost 60 my baby days are over but I live in a poor area and see decent people struggling and it upsets me to see the waste .

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 99

Viralsuperstar

Hey everyone - new here and just passing comment!

When Mrs Hinch began, she did motivate me to get back into my cleaning after battling an illness, as did many of the other cleaning accounts. So, regardless of circumstance, I’m hailing that as a good thing as it kept my mind ticking.

However, I’ve become so disillusioned by this whole Hinch craze - what an absolutely mental set of people, polluting the environment and turning their homes into fire hazards.

Firstly - zoflora - I’ve used it for years - there is nothing more annoying than seeing people stock piling zoflora in its hundreds when I can’t even get a bottle. Like, that’s hundreds of pounds worth of stuff - go on holiday with the money instead you absolute sad act - if you’re using it correctly you’ll never ever get through that amount!

The constant ads and swipe ups posted under the illusion of doing everyone a favour by sharing what she’s bought - are people that painfully thick? Go on Google - whack what you’re looking for in the search bar and off you go. Youll probably find better by using your own nouse.

She plays this silly dizzy blonde extremely well, but why the hell would anyone aspire to be that?! Aspire to be someone who breaks out of the comfort zone and pushes boundaries as a woman. By all means, clean - I love cleaning, but is that really all that your world revolves around? What a very empty existence that is.

The whole charity thing - good for her if she has donated in the past. However, haven’t we all at some point?! The point here is, she has an audience that do whatever she says, and if she encouraged them to donate a tin of food to a food bank, jusy one tin of food, that’s 2.5 million tins. So as nice as it is to encourage people to smile, because smiling is what fixes the worlds problems don’t you know 🙄, how about encourage something with a bit more substance, as opposed to going around grinning like a gang of empty heads. Not only that, she has so much sway over suppliers, she could encourage them to follow suit, too, and THAT would make a real difference, as it’s on a much larger scale.

Giving something back to your hinchers? How? By sharing links for them to part with their cash??? I’ve noticed the people who hang on her every word seem to be those who fall under the more ‘vulnerable’ title - if that’s the politically correct term to use. The amount of products she is using daily are dangerous, and don’t get me started on mixing products. Spraying Lenor everywhere - spot on Sophie, your house must be greasy as hell and god help you if you knock one of your candles over.

I don’t begrudge anyone making money or being gifted a thing - it’s all marketing and I’m in that industry - 90% of the time she won’t be asking for anything, it will be people approaching her. However, when you’re not upfront about it and manipulate people, then that’s where my problem with it steps in, especially when you’re marketing product misuse.

Teaching people that cleaning fixes anxiety is wrong. There are people out there who will pick up a cloth and when it doesn’t help them, will feel even more like a lost cause. Mental illness is in the mind and should be treated by professionals, not a P&G partnership that lines one woman’s pockets. Does cleaning help? Absolutely. As do many, many other activities, but it is VITAL to seek professional help for mental illness, and how she doesn’t promote this more is beyond me, particularly if she suffers as she claims. Anxiety is much more than a knot or a flutter in the stomach - it is debilitating and not an accessory. All of these big companies now have a duty of care to these people who are using their products to seemingly help their mental illness. Will the follow through with their duty of care? Will they heck.

At the minute, I’m swayed towards thinking she did start this off with a bit more integrity than people think, but do I believe she didn’t want instafame? Absolutely not, however, I don’t think that necessarily means she set out to milk people - I think as soon as she started blowing up, greed kicked in.

Also, regarding the baby shower - I live in Liverpool and that’s how we do them here, too, and in my experience, Essex is quite similar to Liverpool in the sense that a lot of the girls like to be a bit OTT, and I’m not slating anyone for that, I’m a scouse girl through and through and have been to stunning baby showers in the venue where I’m actually holding my wedding. Each to their own, but I realise that for many people this kind of affair just isn’t doable, so she should have showed how people could make these things themselves, jusy like my friend did. The thing is, when you develop a platform that large, you then become responsible for a lot of people and for promoting things that don’t make people feel like crap cos they can’t have it. Don’t like it? Don’t have the platform - it’s that simple.

Anyway, long post but I just wanted to post. You ladies are spot on with 99% of what you say. I don’t buy into personal insults, that’s not really me, but reading this thread has been even more of an eye opener than what I even saw for myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 81

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
Hi soph babes 👋🏻

You are so full of shit how you sleep at night is beyond me, to say that one day you filmed yourself cleaning your sink when you know damn well this was all planned and was registered as Mrs Hinch ltd, you are not normal girl next door, you are a spoilt brat that wouldn’t know a hard days work if it hit you in the face, yes you may still have bills to pay (certainly cheaper now!) but maybe no mortgage to pay because you’ve preyed on the vulnerable to benefit yourself, you have the AUDACITY to say if you can’t say anything nice at then don’t but we have clear evidence your not so perfect, you are a nasty bitchy mean girl who’s bullied others to get your own way, yes that’s right you are a bully. I hope your child and future children never get billed by some bitch like you, there are younger people and children killing themselves due to bullying and it doesn’t even have to be serious bullying just name calling can cause a vulnerable scared person to do the unthinkable, you have no care for anyone else’s feeling apart from your own.
You do not care about your shoppers you just want their cash that many don’t have much of anyway.

You claim your account is hinching only well fucking keep it hinching only!
No one gives a fuck about:
-baby hinch
-what you eat
-Henry
-your stupid fucking ott show off wedding
-your show off baby shower
-your gifted items
-your clothes
-your family or friends
And they don’t care about your bug eyed husband either

Keep it ‘hinching only’ and just follow the correct ASA guidelines as a normal girl next door would!

So fuck off sophie you spoilt narcissistic skeleton money grabbing cunt

Rant over 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Kiki1989

This comment made me tear up. It's so true, there are so many people out there in complete financial hardship and don't even have the basics for a baby that most of us take for granted. I bet she'll end up being blocked even though she hasn't said anything remotely nasty at all.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69

Margaret peel

I unfollowed Mrs Hinch many months , I recently followed again st that I could comment I would like to thank all those who attempted to support my comment even I was surprised at some of the nasty reactions ! I have been reading the Hinch army general comments and I am shocked at the adoration of her fans they most certainly have her on a pedestal don’t they ? It is a terrible indication of society when someone becomes a hero for having an Instagram account whose job description can only be described as an influencer , I am genuinely surprised that my comment upset these hinchers I simply asked a Very influential influencer to influence her army and her fellow influencers to help those who struggle to give their babies and children basic necessities I used food banks as an example because the need for them has risen greatly and our local food bank is asking for donations of baby clothes , blankets , nappies , toys and books because people who have to given food to help them survive are not in a position to buy these items they also ask for sanitary protection and toiletries. I think this is tragic and the companies who send out freebies to people who are far from in need should be ashamed even if they donated and then publicised this I don’t care if it’s free advertising for them because it would benefit so many how can anyone say my suggestion is jealousy ? or rude , nosy I have been accused of all this and more by an army no less

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69

Sunshinestate12

Chatty Member
I’ve been relatively quiet on this thread but I had to tell you that I went to school with Sophie-biggest bully ever!!

• Wow
Reactions: 68

Daisyshona

Bit of a lurker but now thought I would share my story. I have severe mental health issues depression nd severe anxiety. Got sucked in by Hinch for a while used to be zoflora crazy cleaning constantly to the extent that I wasn’t spending time with my daughter but kept thinking if it can help hinchs anxiety it can help mine. Also started to get excruciating migraines so bad that I had to be hospitalised. Always been bang on regular on my period then started being 3-9 days late every month. I then found tattle and my god you have opened my eyes to the serious effect all those chemicals I was using on my health. I obviously have stopped using all the crap and now my body is getting back to normal. It seems zoflora especially was a major trigger for me. I am so glad now I finally see the light if that’s the effect those chemicals were having on my 32 year old body what the hell were they doing to my 2 year old?? I feel really stupid that I could have put my daughter in danger like that and think more awareness should be made on the dangers of using strong cleaning products. As for my anxiety I clean with hot water and soap and it can help or else I go for a walk now and don’t stress myself out that I don’t have a show home. It’s a home for my toddler to mess and be loved not to sit like a porcelain doll and not be allowed to play. So thank you tattlers for showing me the way much love to you all x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

SunshineRae

VIP Member
So fell asleep on thread #30, PAGE 35 and finally caught up to find a new thread was needed. Hope I've done that correctly. I noticed when setting up, there's an option for a poll but will look into what that's all about.

Wow! What a lot to catch up on. You've all said pretty much what i was thinking and wanting to say! Quite a few disgruntled people who has also wanted to book their own baby showers at that venue to be told they no longer cater for them, rather than, they were taking a short break.
Also, why did she do that post about wanting to thank her family and friends, on her business page rather than her personal page?

Good on old Trace organising everything 🙄 I have an image in my head of how it was done. You know when you were at school and had a friend round and decided to phone the boy that everyone fancies. She doesn't want to talk, so makes you, but there's all those awkward bits where your hand is covering the phone while you're listening to the friend for her instructions on what to say, repeating them back stutteringly, while also trying to listen to what the person on the phone is saying, and then shushing your friend because you cant hear, while all the while making out you're on your own, and everything you are saying, is your own. 😂 However in this case I can imagine Hinch hastily scribbling down instructions in capital letters, underlined and shoving them in Trace's face
TELL THEM ITS FOR MRS HINCH!!!!......
MRS HINCH WITH 2.5MILLION FOLLOWERS!!.....
TELL THEM THEY'LL BE BOOKED INSTANTLY FOR THE NEXT TEN YEARS ONCE MY SHOPPERS SEE MY NAME LINKED TO THE VENUE!!
TELL THEM WHAT MRS HINCH WANTS, MRS HINCH GETS!!!!!
AND NO, I DON'T CARE IF THEY HAVE TO BUMP SOMEONE ELSE'S WEDDING SO I CAN HAVE MY DATE!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Anonmum25

If anyone follows Lewis Capaldis’ stories (you know the man she made famous 🙄) you’d see him joking about how every album he signs is getting him £10 and how he’s gonna be a millionaire etc and I couldn’t like him more. I know it’s not the same situation but just feel his kind of honesty and personality go a long way in a world full of fakers.
Also helps that he is actually really talented!

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Pollyponsonby

VIP Member
Dear Sophie,
I know you are reading all these posts,so I have a quick message for you.
I dare you to take the filter away tomorrow and talk to your followers and actually be real and honest about how your business works,explain to them what a swipe up means in terms of your earning power and what #ad and #gifted actually represents for you.Most importantly can you apologise to the masses who thought you were sharing your amazing finds on eBay for the love of your fans! Tell them that an Ebayer makes you money from every sale.
I am pretty sure you would call me a troll if I posted this on your Instagram I would get the usual ‘If you have got nothing nice to say.....’ please understand I am just trying to point out a massive issue that needs addressing not deleting!
ATB

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Sorry totally unrelated to what we are talking about, but does anyone else find it strange how people have managed to form this weird relationship with her in their heads without any form of two way communication with her?

She talks at them in her stories at arms length, but is totally detached from them when she has the opportunity to engage with them in her comments.

The comments on the baby shower post were sad to see. Such low self-esteem that they don't expect to be worthy of an acknowledgement from her - and they say she deserves 'the best'. They defend her, yet she leaves them to defend themselves.

It's so obvious looking in. The lack of communication to 'her hinchers' is a real red flag they are just not picking up on.

Reactions: 47

Margaret peel

I am her and I only followed to put this post on I have made similar requests to The Meldrums. , The Saccone Jolys and many more so far not one of them has replied or done anything that I requested if people needed any more proof of their selfishness ! I am not Jealous I am almost 60 my baby days are over but I live in a poor area and see decent people struggling and it upsets me to see the waste .
I also used my official Instagram account as I don’t want to be accused of being a Troll my post is a genuine attempt to get these influencers to help those less fortunate I don’t agree at all with their chosen way of earning money I find it morally wrong by donating they at least would be giving something back and hat a help to those who are struggling

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Minestronesoup

Wowsers, you stop reading for a few days and it takes a week to catch up 🤣

Ok, I'm trying to remember random points from previous comments but brain has gone dead now.

Oh yeah, so men at baby showers... So forever ago the origins of hen parties and baby showers was at a time when women were virgins when they married and quite literally had never been kissed, so before the wedding the women of the family / village would sit the woman down and basically teach her the birds and bees and that if he wanted to shove it up her chocolate starfish then she should just go with it ✴

Similarly, when it came to her being due to have her first child, the women of the village / family would sit her down and politely inform her that she would most likely tear her vajayjay all the way up to her aforementioned chocolate starfish, so again, just go with it.

So originally no men would ever be at these occasions, and that part of the tradition has remained. Although now it is all about outdoing the previous occasion and spending more and more of crap and tat for no reason whatsoever. (Or not spending in Hunchbacks case)

Point 2: Fuck me Jamie's is one fugly bloke with no dress sense (sorry, but he really does make me want to vomit)

3: I only follow her for shits and giggles, so if I unfollowed I know I can still see her grid posts or pinned stores but how do I get to see her normal day to day stories that she doesn't pin? As I really want to unfollow (may go out in a blaze of glory and tell her what a freeloading bikey she is first though) but I am also addicted to watching the car crash that is her poor sad pathetic life. (Yes I am evil, deal with it, I have)

4: She is a freeloading twat.

5: As the resident environmental scientist in the forum I am getting more and more sick to the stomach with both her and her sheep and it really is making feel so sad to keep seeing the amount of waste, single use plastic, chemical pollution, exploitative nature by ordering cheap rat from China to her sheep's gullible nature.

6: She really is a twat.

7: I've been crying laughing at some of the comments lately, you have all surpassed yourself and I wish I could hug you all 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 45

CrapEars

VIP Member
Was thinking today. There’s this whole kind of ‘war’ going on, Hinchers v Non-Hinchers, the Army v Tattle, pro Hinch v anti Hinch.
And yet most people have no idea. Outside the IG cleaning bubble, most people have either never heard of her or just think she’s some ditzy blonde ex hairdresser who cleans her house & got lucky.
We need to raise awareness Tattle! The first thing people hear about Hinch should be the truth, not her version or the Army’s. God knows how she manages to control her cult members so incredibly well, but it must be stopped!

In other news. I was in Sainsburys today. Her book is still on the shelves. So I hid all but one behind some kids books and put a ‘How to save the planet’ book in front of the remaining one.
The ‘Mrs Hinch recommends’ cardboard cutouts are also there. I didn’t have my sharpie on me so I couldn’t decorate them with moustaches. But I’ve decided to draw some moustaches on post it notes, cut them out and take them to Sainsbury’s so I can quickly stick them on. I encourage you all to do the same. Maybe some hairy moles, scars, tattoos etc. Go on, go wild!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
This is my face when the grinch has the cheek to mention Monday mornings when majority of people work and she sits on her arse most of the day doing nothing and fart arses about flaffing a duster

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Gillybean42

VIP Member
These people are vile and I actually think slightly deranged!! Margaret could not have been nicer in the way she asked and made it clear that it’s not just aimed at Hinch but all Influencers with a platform! Argh!! Feel very angry about this!

Can someone explain to me how you set up fake insta accounts? Can you use the same email address or do you have to faff around and set up loads of new email accounts?
I’m coming for you poppyladyforever...how dare you talk to our Margaret like that! 🙈
I’m currently trying to set up a fake account....
Ahh so I need to set up a whole email account?
no, I just went into my Instagram settings and set up new account, all I had to do was choose a username

I’m coming for ya poppylady!!

887D333A-A2DA-4457-8D1A-ECDB931B0984.png Thought I better screenshot quick before I get blocked lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42