Mrs Hinch #31 Graze table bought by Lady Muck, the rest was all gifted, she don’t give a duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s about being make up free for the cancer charity. She couldn’t (or didn’t want to) take a picture because her eyebrows are tattooed and lashes are stuck on , so she showed she donated instead of the selfie.

Reactions: 16
There are some interesting comments on the Jeremy Vine facebook post from a biology/bacteria perspective, pointing out we need good bacteria to counteract the bad bacteria, getting rid of all bacteria will actually make your household more likely to become ill.

Wonder what the Grinch's 'safety advisor' would make of that!
Ooh. I’m a microbiologist. Might go & add my two ‘pennorth

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I unfollowed Mrs Hinch many months , I recently followed again st that I could comment I would like to thank all those who attempted to support my comment even I was surprised at some of the nasty reactions ! I have been reading the Hinch army general comments and I am shocked at the adoration of her fans they most certainly have her on a pedestal don’t they ? It is a terrible indication of society when someone becomes a hero for having an Instagram account whose job description can only be described as an influencer , I am genuinely surprised that my comment upset these hinchers I simply asked a Very influential influencer to influence her army and her fellow influencers to help those who struggle to give their babies and children basic necessities I used food banks as an example because the need for them has risen greatly and our local food bank is asking for donations of baby clothes , blankets , nappies , toys and books because people who have to given food to help them survive are not in a position to buy these items they also ask for sanitary protection and toiletries. I think this is tragic and the companies who send out freebies to people who are far from in need should be ashamed even if they donated and then publicised this I don’t care if it’s free advertising for them because it would benefit so many how can anyone say my suggestion is jealousy ? or rude , nosy I have been accused of all this and more by an army no less

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69
Thank you very much. Its definitely that no Make up Selfie because I actually have one from that date on my fb I checked. Glad I asked because I would have wondered. Nobody like tattlers to get the truth of things 😘

Reactions: 12
I unfollowed Mrs Hinch many months , I recently followed again st that I could comment I would like to thank all those who attempted to support my comment even I was surprised at some of the nasty reactions ! I have been reading the Hinch army general comments and I am shocked at the adoration of her fans they most certainly have her on a pedestal don’t they ? It is a terrible indication of society when someone becomes a hero for having an Instagram account whose job description can only be described as an influencer , I am genuinely surprised that my comment upset these hinchers I simply asked a Very influential influencer to influence her army and her fellow influencers to help those who struggle to give their babies and children basic necessities I used food banks as an example because the need for them has risen greatly and our local food bank is asking for donations of baby clothes , blankets , nappies , toys and books because people who have to given food to help them survive are not in a position to buy these items they also ask for sanitary protection and toiletries. I think this is tragic and the companies who send out freebies to people who are far from in need should be ashamed even if they donated and then publicised this I don’t care if it’s free advertising for them because it would benefit so many how can anyone say my suggestion is jealousy ? or rude , nosy I have been accused of all this and more by an army no less
You have to ignore those idiots Margaret, they’re a bunch of dumb arseholes fawning over their egotistical Leader, trying to appease her by shooting down genuine people. We have your back!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Just catching up again from this morning so apologies if already suggested but this needs sending to Barker and Stonehouse to show them she is now profiting even more from their free gift which they would have had to declare on their books and also show those books to HMRC. If they gifted it to her company she would have to declare it to HMRC also so that it would marry up in both sets of accounts. If she is now selling it privately then the income from that needs to be declared as it would need to taxed.
She best be careful someone doesn't highlight this to HMRC so that they can investigate her accounts 🤔

If all these free gifts are going to her company, especially if she isn't taking a wage, they would all be viewed as payment in kind and she would have to declare them all and she will then get taxed on the lot.

So I do hope she is being honest, especially as she is showing all her free gifts in her business Instagram page.
I’ve spent my morning contacting Barker and Stonehouse, at great, great length. 😊
Will be following it up in the next few days too.
And @Qwerty6337 is our resident accounting expert. She will be keeping her eyes peeled I’m sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
AML is my forte so I’m literally counting the months until her accounts are published so I can come into my own! It’s definitely something I will raise if I have any concerns
I don't know too much about it all, but I know enough to do the books of mine and my partners own Ltd company. I do the book keeping and the invoicing, our accountant does the rest, but the better half knows a lot more than myself and it was he who pointed that out to me.

So yes, we are also awaiting the companies house reports 😉

Ooh. I’m a microbiologist. Might go & add my two ‘pennorth
And I have an environmental science degree, so I may pop over myself and enlighten them of pollution and single use plastic etc 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It has been horrific to watch you lambasted and vilified on what was an eloquent, genuine question. I sincerely hope that the idiotic comments do not make you feel crappy. Thank you for attempting to educate the sheeple.

Reactions: 28
It was always going to happen Margaret. Your comment was polite, friendly and well mannered, they showed themselves up for who they are. You should be proud of how you handled yourself.. we are!!
They have no other argument so stick to the same old you're jealous rubbish, they haven't the intellect to manage sensible conversation.
1 - 0 to you my lovely!! 👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 39
You absolutely did try to do such a good thing, ignore what those idiots said. Unfortunately anything they see as negative towards Mrs Hinch they pounce on like a bunch of alley cats. She’s got them, You’ve got us, I know who I’d rather have xx

You have to ignore those idiots Margaret, they’re a bunch of dumb arseholes fawning over their egotistical Leader, trying to appease her by shooting down genuine people. We have your back!
Always! 🙌🏼

• Heart
Wowza. Finally caught up... it's only taken me all morning between doing some work haha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yep we have ur back Margaret... that’s the first time I have commented on any of hunch’s posts, but I just had to as the way u were spoken to was disgusting... well done for speaking up xx

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I commented on your post. I didn’t think it was rude or nosy x

Reactions: 11
I’ve had pancreatic cancer - I’m a journalist by trade - I haven’t yet returned to work but I utilised any form of media outlet I had to raise both awareness and money. I think if she had been through anything as horrendous as that, she would do the same. Or at least, I’d like to think so.
I was just thinking the same; her book was the perfect outlet to explain that if that has been the case, instead of being filled with adverts for chemical companies.

Another part of me finds it incomprehensible she would somehow say those words about herself and attach it to cancer awareness?!

I'm currently reading a wonderful enlightening book called "Clean Gut - The Breakthrough Plan For Eliminating The Root Cause Of Disease & Revolutionizing Your Health" by Alejandro Junger and it's amazing, in an earlier book he says he wrote a bit about chemicals and health and I thought about Mrs Hinch and her fans.

This was written 6 years ago, with this current craze started by Mrs Hinch it's even more true for many, sadly :( If nothing else, I hope the Hinchers somehow find this information and realize there are better ways to achieve the same result that doesn't compromise their health plus their families and pets. I still have hope lol

Btw I found this book after Meghan Markle mentioned the author cured her of stomach issues and permanent headaches on her old blog The Tig. (I used wayback machine to look for something else and stumbled across this, thankfully)

Glad you are well now. Cancer treatments are no joke 😘

Reactions: 10
The bit about Florence Nightingale opening windows and healing wounds quicker was interesting as well.
I don’t use any toxic chemical cleaners and don’t clean every single day. My back door and windows are always open and I sleep with the bedroom window open all year round and as a family of 6 hardly any of us get ill. It’s quite rare that we do.

• Heart
I got blocked by the Hinch for suggesting she wear rubber gloves when handling chemicals back in the day! She's a sensitive flower, and thus so are her followers. She encourages this behaviour in them, by crying on camera about trolls and haters, and being extremely precious about any kind of feedback, no matter how lovingly and kindly it is given. She even calls them her 'hinch army', purposely directing them at anyone with a sniff of fame who dares speak out about these very important topics! So, even though her minions are rude and obnoxious, they are mind controlled by the Hinch.
And they deserve our pity. Sophie is the one who is the real issue, acting the ultimate snowflake when she's a hard nosed sales woman. She's evil! lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yep we have ur back Margaret... that’s the first time I have commented on any of hunch’s posts, but I just had to as the way u were spoken to was disgusting... well done for speaking up xx
Same here. I had no intention on ever giving her a comment but I couldn't watch them comments and ignore.. xx

I don’t use any toxic chemical cleaners and don’t clean every single day. My back door and windows are always open and I sleep with the bedroom window open all year round and as a family of 6 hardly any of us get ill. It’s quite rare that we do.
Screenshot_20190603-140041__01.jpg

Reactions: 8
She is clearly selling that dining table set that she was gifted as perhaps she is getting a bigger and more expensive one gifted to her for the extension!

She has had it less than a year, it is disgusting.

Why accept the table in the first place!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.