Mrs Hinch #31 Graze table bought by Lady Muck, the rest was all gifted, she don’t give a duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone follows Lewis Capaldis’ stories (you know the man she made famous 🙄) you’d see him joking about how every album he signs is getting him £10 and how he’s gonna be a millionaire etc and I couldn’t like him more. I know it’s not the same situation but just feel his kind of honesty and personality go a long way in a world full of fakers.
Also helps that he is actually really talented!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Bloody hell you are observant 🤯
She doesn’t do it in posts but it happened both in that and the big posts ‘she’ does - like the one just now. It’s written for her. She doesn’t have time to do anything but run round her house moving her baby stash to different locations to innocently catch in shot and delete messages and comments. She can’t write tit like that

Reactions: 10
Freedom of information act to Gleam anyone? Can find out exactly what Sophie is gifted and how many companies Sophie is on the payroll for to advertise etc.
Should make for a delightful read. And legally they can’t redact anything.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Sorry, bit late to the party just caught up with thread #30 and couldn't respond on there. The jokes about people putting zoflora in their baths.. I have actually seen people on the zoflora page asking if it's safe to bath in zoflora, tried to search the page to get screenshots and am gobsmacked at the amount of people asking/ recommending washing BABY BATH TOYS in zoflora 🤦‍♂️ the mind boggles!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Her mum also has a sharp tongue, like her and her sister when she wants to. No point in making out she’s angelic too soph. She’s a businesswoman too. It’s a dog eat dog world out there - you don’t get into it or survive being a snowflake

Reactions: 16
The biggest load of crap I've read, Dear god Sophie you need professional help, the lies that you tell, what does your mother think, or is she as bad?

All that waffle and still never mentioned that your account is a business and that you make money with every swipe up etc, you really are revolting. If you love your hinchers like you say you do, (of course you don't) then tell them the TRUTH, go on I dare you!

Reactions: 23
Hi soph babes 👋🏻

You are so full of tit how you sleep at night is beyond me, to say that one day you filmed yourself cleaning your sink when you know damn well this was all planned and was registered as Mrs Hinch ltd, you are not normal girl next door, you are a spoilt brat that wouldn’t know a hard days work if it hit you in the face, yes you may still have bills to pay (certainly cheaper now!) but maybe no mortgage to pay because you’ve preyed on the vulnerable to benefit yourself, you have the AUDACITY to say if you can’t say anything nice at then don’t but we have clear evidence your not so perfect, you are a nasty bitchy mean girl who’s bullied others to get your own way, yes that’s right you are a bully. I hope your child and future children never get billed by some witch like you, there are younger people and children killing themselves due to bullying and it doesn’t even have to be serious bullying just name calling can cause a vulnerable scared person to do the unthinkable, you have no care for anyone else’s feeling apart from your own.
You do not care about your shoppers you just want their cash that many don’t have much of anyway.

You claim your account is hinching only well bleeping keep it hinching only!
No one gives a duck about:
-baby hinch
-what you eat
-Henry
-your stupid bleeping ott show off wedding
-your show off baby shower
-your gifted items
-your clothes
-your family or friends
And they don’t care about your bug eyed husband either

Keep it ‘hinching only’ and just follow the correct ASA guidelines as a normal girl next door would!

So duck off sophie you spoilt narcissistic skeleton money grabbing bleep

Rant over 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Why is she so fixated on us, why doesn’t she pretend we don’t exist aswell like she wants us to do with her!
I’ve never known someone to monitor her comments as much as her.. why doesn’t she just ignore them then.
Real celebrities never delete their comments they don’t have time or care! We know why she’s so determined to delete them all because she’s worries about loosing everything her hicnhers, money, deals ect. She’s wanted this lifestyle for aslong as she can remember and she’s got it, so is trying to do everything not to let that be ruined.. she has a real problem about how she is perceived all the time.. she always scared of slipping up.

Reactions: 34
If anyone follows Lewis Capaldis’ stories (you know the man she made famous 🙄) you’d see him joking about how every album he signs is getting him £10 and how he’s gonna be a millionaire etc and I couldn’t like him more. I know it’s not the same situation but just feel his kind of honesty and personality go a long way in a world full of fakers.
Also helps that he is actually really talented!
He deserves it because he’s talented, what’s Sophie’s talent..? Answers on a pinhead 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well I’ve just been blocked (again) for no particular reason?! Wtf is this woman's problem....what a sad little life she must lead to even have the time to block and delete comments at the rate that she does....
Its good you’ve ss it cos that comment was barely negative. It will show anyone who comes here MH lover or not how petty and calculating she is.

Reactions: 12
Ugh. She is such a petulant child. I actually was expecting the last story to say “so you better be nice to me or I’m going to tell my mummy on you” 🙄

• Haha
Wowsers, you stop reading for a few days and it takes a week to catch up 🤣

Ok, I'm trying to remember random points from previous comments but brain has gone dead now.

Oh yeah, so men at baby showers... So forever ago the origins of hen parties and baby showers was at a time when women were virgins when they married and quite literally had never been kissed, so before the wedding the women of the family / village would sit the woman down and basically teach her the birds and bees and that if he wanted to shove it up her chocolate starfish then she should just go with it ✴

Similarly, when it came to her being due to have her first child, the women of the village / family would sit her down and politely inform her that she would most likely tear her vajayjay all the way up to her aforementioned chocolate starfish, so again, just go with it.

So originally no men would ever be at these occasions, and that part of the tradition has remained. Although now it is all about outdoing the previous occasion and spending more and more of crap and tat for no reason whatsoever. (Or not spending in Hunchbacks case)

Point 2: duck me Jamie's is one fugly bloke with no dress sense (sorry, but he really does make me want to vomit)

3: I only follow her for shits and giggles, so if I unfollowed I know I can still see her grid posts or pinned stores but how do I get to see her normal day to day stories that she doesn't pin? As I really want to unfollow (may go out in a blaze of glory and tell her what a freeloading bikey she is first though) but I am also addicted to watching the car crash that is her poor sad pathetic life. (Yes I am evil, deal with it, I have)

4: She is a freeloading twit.

5: As the resident environmental scientist in the forum I am getting more and more sick to the stomach with both her and her sheep and it really is making feel so sad to keep seeing the amount of waste, single use plastic, chemical pollution, exploitative nature by ordering cheap rat from China to her sheep's gullible nature.

6: She really is a twit.

7: I've been crying laughing at some of the comments lately, you have all surpassed yourself and I wish I could hug you all 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Shes trying to make everyone feel sorry for her to deflect from the tit show that was her gifted baby showet
Damage control. Like who has the time to be all up in the comments and posting such bs. I think when the baby is here she won’t have time to police the comments so much.

Reactions: 14
Does it not dawn on her that the reason that she has 31 Threads of approx 50 pages of comments on Tattle is down to her own dishonesty. There are loads of people making money on Instagram but not all as sly as YOU SOPHIE if your reading. Please have a long hard think about your morales, remember Karma can be a witch.

• Heart
I’ve only just realised Hinch is on Twitter... funny how she only has 40.5K followers on there 🤔

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.