Mrs Hinch #31 Graze table bought by Lady Muck, the rest was all gifted, she don’t give a duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't help myself any longer... Stuff like this infuriates me. Blatent ad. Just be honest and hastag it, it's not hard to do. People will see that and then want that candle even when they can't afford it.
You’ll be blocked hun 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't help myself any longer... Stuff like this infuriates me. Blatent ad. Just be honest and hastag it, it's not hard to do. People will see that and then want that candle even when they can't afford it.
Blocked in 5, 4,3....

Reactions: 9
I have recently seen the light. Up until recently I was a fully paid up member of hinch army - with the most ridiculous stash of cleaning stuff. I have had severe depression, OCD and anxiety issues in the past, and thought that Mrs Hinch was a like minded person. Just a ditzy, hairdresser from Essex who got lucky. It was the baby shower that changed all of that for me. It was the most OTT, cringe fest I've ever seen. It was then I realised that she was a wannabe WAG game where, with absolutely no shame. I am embarrassed that I was suckered in by the silly little madam for so long.

Reactions: 37
Henry’s getting pissed off with that bloody phone shoved up in his face .

Poor dog.

Reactions: 10
I have recently seen the light. Up until recently I was a fully paid up member of hinch army - with the most ridiculous stash of cleaning stuff. I have had severe depression, OCD and anxiety issues in the past, and thought that Mrs Hinch was a like minded person. Just a ditzy, hairdresser from Essex who got lucky. It was the baby shower that changed all of that for me. It was the most OTT, cringe fest I've ever seen. It was then I realised that she was a wannabe WAG game where, with absolutely no shame. I am embarrassed that I was suckered in by the silly little madam for so long.
Don’t be embarrassed... just be happy u have seen the light x

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Seriously! Henry doesn’t want u touching his nose!! I’m actually scared for when the baby is here.... if Hinch doesn’t listen to him and just goes ahead and touches him anyway what about when the baby starts interacting with him.... are they just gonna let baby do whatever he wants to Henry even if Henry is saying no??

All of the bad publicity since the baby shower; the lack of generosity from her huge stash of gifts , the greed and money grabbing ( selling on of gifted table) , her vanity and ,quite frankly, shite cleaning would have most of us reflecting on what sort of person we were.

Not Hinch, she seems totally unfazed by it all and is showcasing her massive stockpile of Xoflora.

She’s as hard faced as the best of them, unbelievable.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I have never been a HINCHER and Could never understand the obsession. From reading this it seems that there’s a lot of vulnerable people that were part of the fan club? Considering this group is tiny in comparison I wonder what the true amount is? Worrying !!

Reactions: 24
All of the bad publicity since the baby shower; the lack of generosity from her huge stash of gifts , the greed and money grabbing ( selling on of gifted table) , her vanity and ,quite frankly, shite cleaning would have most of us reflecting on what sort of person we were.

Not Hinch, she seems totally unfazed by it all and is showcasing her massive stockpile of Xoflora.

She’s as hard faced as the best of them, unbelievable.
I can honestly say this is the biggest backlash I’ve seen on Hinch yet... FINALLY people are clicking on!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
"I'm just literally winging it"
Do what everyone else does any freaking Google it you numptified cockwomble!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yep. But what's confusing is that she was gifted that table she knackered with neat zoflora.
Do we know if she got that table fixed and replaced?
Then the table shes got now... where did that come from?
Is it the replacement?
Only reason I'm asking is that Barker & Stonehouse potentially fixed a table, gave it back for her to them give way and then for her mum to go on and try and sell it. Meanwhile we know she has another table.
Where did that come from?
Was it another gifted table from the same company?
If that's the case it's even more disgusting what her mum has done
I have the same table and barker and Stonehouse told me how to clean and treat it. When she then received hers I was waiting to see how she cleans it but I never have. Nor seen her treat the wood. I believe it had to be repair for something or other. She never did say why, so not sure if this is the same gifted table or a replacement. But it’s the gifted table she’s trying to sell. She’s obviously keeping the chairs so maybe she’s after a bigger table to go in her bigger dining room in her bigger house that she didn’t want 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I cant find her .. am i blocked ?? Thought you could still search for them if they blocked you ?? X

Reactions: 3
It's been 35 mins and nothing yet... She isn't half slipping up lately isn't she 😂😂
Wait until Love Island has finished! And on that note...can we all abstain from Tattle for an hour each night at 9pm for the coming weeks....TIA 😂❤🏖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Bit of a lurker but now thought I would share my story. I have severe mental health issues depression nd severe anxiety. Got sucked in by Hinch for a while used to be zoflora crazy cleaning constantly to the extent that I wasn’t spending time with my daughter but kept thinking if it can help hinchs anxiety it can help mine. Also started to get excruciating migraines so bad that I had to be hospitalised. Always been bang on regular on my period then started being 3-9 days late every month. I then found tattle and my god you have opened my eyes to the serious effect all those chemicals I was using on my health. I obviously have stopped using all the crap and now my body is getting back to normal. It seems zoflora especially was a major trigger for me. I am so glad now I finally see the light if that’s the effect those chemicals were having on my 32 year old body what the hell were they doing to my 2 year old?? I feel really stupid that I could have put my daughter in danger like that and think more awareness should be made on the dangers of using strong cleaning products. As for my anxiety I clean with hot water and soap and it can help or else I go for a walk now and don’t stress myself out that I don’t have a show home. It’s a home for my toddler to mess and be loved not to sit like a porcelain doll and not be allowed to play. So thank you tattlers for showing me the way much love to you all x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
I have never been a HINCHER and Could never understand the obsession. From reading this it seems that there’s a lot of vulnerable people that were part of the fan club? Considering this group is tiny in comparison I wonder what the true amount is? Worrying !!
I was never a hincher but I did like watching her stories before she went on this morning 🙄

But a lot of people on my insta follow her and like her posts 🤦🏽‍♀️ And they’re not vulnerable or stupid people and that worries me tbh!

I honestly think she’ll be her own downfall. The babyshower has pushed a lot of hinchers over the edge of seeing the ‘real’ sophie in my opinion

Reactions: 19
Sorry if this has already been mentioned I’m just confused. But someone commented on her grid asking what ‘#giftedsupply’ meant. That comment has obviously been deleted by hinch but now she’s edited the post to #gifted. I don’t get it 🤷🏼‍♀️
I was blocked for replying to to that question!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Bit of a lurker but now thought I would share my story. I have severe mental health issues depression nd severe anxiety. Got sucked in by Hinch for a while used to be zoflora crazy cleaning constantly to the extent that I wasn’t spending time with my daughter but kept thinking if it can help hinchs anxiety it can help mine. Also started to get excruciating migraines so bad that I had to be hospitalised. Always been bang on regular on my period then started being 3-9 days late every month. I then found tattle and my god you have opened my eyes to the serious effect all those chemicals I was using on my health. I obviously have stopped using all the crap and now my body is getting back to normal. It seems zoflora especially was a major trigger for me. I am so glad now I finally see the light if that’s the effect those chemicals were having on my 32 year old body what the hell were they doing to my 2 year old?? I feel really stupid that I could have put my daughter in danger like that and think more awareness should be made on the dangers of using strong cleaning products. As for my anxiety I clean with hot water and soap and it can help or else I go for a walk now and don’t stress myself out that I don’t have a show home. It’s a home for my toddler to mess and be loved not to sit like a porcelain doll and not be allowed to play. So thank you tattlers for showing me the way much love to you all x
I'm glad I've found this site. I thought I was the only one who was sucked into the hinch cult! Glad you escaped from it too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.