Mrs Hinch #31 Graze table bought by Lady Muck, the rest was all gifted, she don’t give a duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have received a few messages not too unpleasant but calling me out for not sending Mrs Hinch a DM well I did it was ignored over the last 10 months I have sent DMs to several well known influencers not one responded this maybe because they have PR to intercede messages from the riffraff perhaps I don’t know so I was left with little choice but to comment publicly I didn’t respond to the messages for fear they would continue and I see no point in explaining on her Instagram as clearly reason is lost on some of these people hopefully this will be my last post I can hear that bugle playing 😂 !
It is so sad that you are getting so much hate for a kind message that you sent.

Before Hinch starts with the whole "I can't control what my followers do, if they want to send nasty messages they are going to send nasty messages" - You are an influencer. Your job is literally to influence people to do as you do. You vouch for a vacuum? Your followers will buy it. You damage the environment and your own health by dousing your home in chemicals? Your followers do the exact same thing. All you have to do is say the words "I am disgusted by the behaviour of certain people who do not deserve to call themselves Hinchers" and your followers will stop acting like sub-human scum. It's very clear to see that you are someone who thrives and depends on a toxic fanbase to draw attention away from your own disgusting actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I need to be quicker at typing, threads move so fast, as soon as I go to say something someone has beaten me too it
:D

I'm a bit lost re the dining table thing?
She was gifted a pricey table for free a few months ago and someone caught her mum selling it on some site. Basically selling gifted items is seen as very greedy and questionable in terms of the companies that sent the item. It is of course morally wrong, too.

Reactions: 14
Oh, I expect she will have dropped it all off when she nipped to the garage shop and dropped the bottle of Lucozade that made the lady at the till laugh and laugh, thereby fulfilling her challenge of making someone smile every day! Shea such a giver, St Sophie of the Greedytwats. And who would laugh at a heavily pregnant woman dropping her shopping anyway? Total bullshit as per.......
Could be that the garage lady was a tattler and laughed at her whilst she struggled to pick up her dropped drink 😂

• Haha
It is so sad that you are getting so much hate for a kind message that you sent.

Before Hinch starts with the whole "I can't control what my followers do, if they want to send nasty messages they are going to send nasty messages" - You are an influencer. Your job is literally to influence people to do as you do. You vouch for a vacuum? Your followers will buy it. You damage the environment and your own health by dousing your home in chemicals? Your followers do the exact same thing. All you have to do is say the words "I am disgusted by the behaviour of certain people who do not deserve to call themselves Hinchers" and your followers will stop acting like sub-human scum. It's very clear to see that you are someone who thrives and depends on a toxic fanbase to draw attention away from your own disgusting actions.
Well said. 👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 11
All mentioned yesterday/today.
Some healthy food
Clothes bank
‘Tinned dog food to tesco’ -obvs Henry gets gifted food so she’s donating it, so kind
She ‘buys’ child’s farm (of course she does🙄)
Lenor??? Surly she doesn’t buy lenor??
all there as food for thought for her army me thinks 👏🏼
I actually dislike her. All of the commotion about donating things is the only reason that's on her list 😡 and you're so right, there is noo way she'd be buying lenor🙄

She was gifted a pricey table for free a few months ago and someone caught her mum selling it on some site. Basically selling gifted items is seen as very greedy and questionable in terms of the companies that sent the item. It is of course morally wrong, too.
Ah - thank you. Thats really bad that shes doing that - via her mum too...... wonder if shes selling other gifted stuff too.

Thanks for the update

Reactions: 9
Did u see her reply to u last night? I screenshotted if u didn’t see it
Sorry, just looked back. I didn't read it properly! So she thinks we are the same person just creating multiple accounts! I wish she had not blocked me, so I could answer as to why I'm not using my real account and its mainly because it will end up being blocked and reported after an onslaught of abuse and trolling from the Army, which I don't fancy. If they were capable of having reasonable discussions then it would be a different matter entirely. Thanks for taking screenshots @Gillybean42 😊

Great post - her followers are behaving like trolls and bullies and she could put a stop to it. Well said.

Reactions: 15
I need to be quicker at typing, threads move so fast, as soon as I go to say something someone has beaten me too it
:D

I'm a bit lost re the dining table thing?
She was gifted a dining table & chairs from Barker & Stonehouse. She gave her table to a family member. This was January or February. Her mum is now selling the gifted table on Shpock for dear Sophie.

• Wow
This is my face when the grinch has the cheek to mention Monday mornings when majority of people work and she sits on her arse most of the day doing nothing and fart arses about flaffing a duster

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Well said , if she told them not to respond you know haters will hate ! maybe some would not listen but it would make her be kind like my mum taught me a bit more believable 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ah - thank you. That's really bad that she's doing that - via her mum too...... wonder if she's selling other gifted stuff too.

Thanks for the update
I would imagine she must sell a lot of it. They have a storage unit. The amount of stuff that gets gifted to her that isn't acknowledged (small businesses regularly comment asking if she received X lovingly put together parcel that was never acknowledged or seen the light of day since it was posted). She never does give aways. She doesn't like or respond to any of her comments (the last few days have been an exception and likely a PR person). She either gives stuff away to friends/fam or sells it. Her charity nonsense is clearly BS because she nothing seems to be off limits on her stories so why not mention all the donations? She is purely a business. There's no love for her 'shoppers' apart from when she looks at her online banking.

Reactions: 20
Petition to get rid of that stupid ‘gretal’ filter anyone? I’ve messaged her asking to stop using it cause I can’t understand or take her serious with it on, so it’s just a waiting game till I get blocked!
I genuinely cannot hear half of what she says when she uses it. The look of it is just vomit inducing (I swear she only uses it now because she knows we over here don’t like it 😆) but even if I shut my eyes and try and listen, I still can’t hear half her high pitched mumblings.

Any chance they could be a family business? Her maiden name is Barker.
I’ve got some Barker and Stonehouse furniture and they are a big company all over the UK. And they aren’t cheap!! (I’m not boasting by the way, I included some of the furniture into the sale of my house when I bought it). Just coincidence it happens to have her maiden name in it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Sorry totally unrelated to what we are talking about, but does anyone else find it strange how people have managed to form this weird relationship with her in their heads without any form of two way communication with her?

She talks at them in her stories at arms length, but is totally detached from them when she has the opportunity to engage with them in her comments.

The comments on the baby shower post were sad to see. Such low self-esteem that they don't expect to be worthy of an acknowledgement from her - and they say she deserves 'the best'. They defend her, yet she leaves them to defend themselves.

It's so obvious looking in. The lack of communication to 'her hinchers' is a real red flag they are just not picking up on.

Reactions: 47
She was gifted a dining table & chairs from Barker & Stonehouse. She gave her table to a family member. This was January or February. Her mum is now selling the gifted table on Shpock for dear Sophie.
Yep. But what's confusing is that she was gifted that table she knackered with neat zoflora.
Do we know if she got that table fixed and replaced?
Then the table shes got now... where did that come from?
Is it the replacement?
Only reason I'm asking is that Barker & Stonehouse potentially fixed a table, gave it back for her to them give way and then for her mum to go on and try and sell it. Meanwhile we know she has another table.
Where did that come from?
Was it another gifted table from the same company?
If that's the case it's even more disgusting what her mum has done

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.